Not so peaceful dinner

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Mama Kwon suddenly stood up from her seat after the maid told her about the visitor waiting outside. She looked at her son, she scanned his attire and was relieved that it was a little bit normal than what he used to wear, if only that Pink headband is not on his head it would have been a perfect sight.

 

“Jiyong ah would you mind taking off that headband for now, it’s bugging me” Mama Kwon requested to his son, hoping her plea would be granted. Jiyong looked at her curiously

 

“Why mom, doesn’t it look cute?” Jiyong replied in a question, touching his pretty pink headband. Mama Kwon felt defeated but she tried to force a smile, she expected that from him, anything pink is beautiful for Jiyong.

 

Ignoring her son she reached out her hands grabbing the headband on Jiyong’s head without any warning.

Jiyong was too shock to even get his headband back as her mom already ran off to the door.

 

“Heol, she could have told me that she likes headbands too” he muttered to no one as he thought of her mom’s silliness.

 

On the other hand Mama Kwon saw their visitor and she can’t help but smile seeing how pretty she is.

“Uhm I guess my mom gave me a wrong address, sorry for the trouble” Dara immediately said as she saw a well dressed woman come out form the gate. It was totally impossible if the lady was her maid right?

 

“Oh no, you’re in the right place my dear. I’m your mother’s best friend” Mama Kwon happily exclaimed as she already took Dara’s hand and immediately dragged her inside the house. Dara was not even given a chance to ask for a confirmation. She then asked some maids to carry Dara’s stuff inside their home.

 

As soon as Dara reached the dining area Jiyong caught her attention. “Damn this boy is ho—“she thought for a bit but seeing his attire of pink shirt and sneakers kind off turned her off. She hates pink it’s too girly for her. Why would a man dress like a freaking Barbie?

Without even prying her mind for an answer she already know why

He’s gay duh, everything in him shows gayness!

 

“Dara come on, have dinner with us. You can sit there” Mama Kwon commanded pointing at the chair in front to Jiyong.

 

Dara didn’t say anything for she felt really awkward since she doesn’t really know the people her eyes are seeing at the moment.

 

“KWON! Come down here Hyun Woo’s daughter is here!” Mama Kwon squealed loudly enough for Papa Kwon to hear. She then looked at her son who was busy scanning the features of Dara. Mama Kwon suddenly felt uneasy by the way Jiyong was looking at the girl.

 

Papa Kwon arrived and he sat down at his usual seat every dinner and welcomed their guest with a warm greeting.        

 

Dara recognized the man as one of her parents closest friend, she remember him visiting them in America before. Not wanting to be rude, dara smiled back at him and decided to start a conversation.

 

“Uhm… Uncle Kwon, I bet my parents would want to hang out with you but sadly they are still in America right now”

 

“Really? Well I do hope your parents would be here soon” Papa Kwon replied simply since he was focusing himself looking at Jiyong, same with Mama Kwon.

 

Dara shifted her gaze to their son and she was surprised to him already staring at her. She was kind of insulted by the way he was looking at her.

 

Mama Kwon already hinted what’s inside her son’s mind why he was all quiet and acting like a Y GAY as if a girl stole a Barbie from him. She was silently hoping that Jiyong wouldn’t open his mouth.

 

“Are you a guy?”Jiyong exclaimed as he felt annoyed by the way Dara dressed herself. As soon as he saw her, he already noted all the flaws of her body and he was really disgusted by her looks, especially her posture.

 

“Is that a question?” Dara asked back. Well that was insulting, she saw how Jiyong let out a chuckle first before glaring at her.

 

“Duh, are you dumb? Obviously there’s a question mark at the end” Jiyong said slightly mocking Dara.

 

“Well for your information MR.  I’m a girl which you are NOT” it was Dara’s turn to give witty response and it amused Papa Kwon and Mama Kwon so much.

 

“She’s feisty… she got Jiyong there Yeobo” Papa Kwon whispered to Mama Kwon which the lady agreed with a nod.

 

“You’re a lesbo then” Jiyong said acting like he wasn’t affected by Dara’s last comment.

 

“At least that’s still a girl Mr. Kwon, I got s while you don’t” The conversation was getting worse and the two elders can’t do anything about it, they don’t know how to jump in their competition.

 

“You have s? I can’t see anything, it’s too flat honestly” Kwon parents were shocked by how Jiyong insults Dara on the first day they met each other. It’s the first time Jiyong acted like this.

 

Dara on the other hand was playing it cool thinking that the gay guy in front of her is just jealous of her looks. While Jiyong who wants to look calm has his patience near on its limit.

 

“Well this is better, I got a while you don’t” Dara said making everyone in the dining area silent, even the maids.

 

Kwon parents can’t believe Dara can be so straight forward. They both look at Dara and she was fine with what she said, like there was nothing about it while when they looked at Jiyong’s reaction, he was obviously mad.

Jiyong was trying his best to come up with an answer but Dara already beat him to it.

 

“Why? Can’t say anything? Of course you haven’t seen my yet… so I guess I won the game” Dara exclaimed, she was even smiling widely to piss Jiyong more.

 

Mama Kwon doesn’t want the atmosphere to get worse so she decided to change the conversation.

 

“So Dara, your mom told me that you’ll study here in Korea from now on that’s why we offered to be your guardian until your parents comes back here” Mama Kwon said as she remembered here talk with Dara’s mom last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter