Best sleep ever

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was getting pissed since she badly wants to sleep but Seungri was still locking himself inside the room. They’ve been waiting for almost thirty minutes on the hallway in front of the door.

 

“YAH! TINY WEENIE YOU BETTER OPEN THE DOOR NOW” Dara loudly exclaimed, knocking on the wooden door nonstop. While Jiyong on the other hand was just waiting calmly as he sat on the floor ignoring the noise that Dara was making.

 

“Well Mr. Kwon, it would be better if you'll help me here" the anger she has for Jiyong was adding up little by little. She admit that he was amusing but now she realized that Jiyong was a lot worse than those girls she had fights before. The freaking gay guy has an attitude making her more determined not to get defeated by him.

 

“Park… why will he open the door if every word you say, you’ll call him tiny weenie” Jiyong reasoned out which Dara did think was right.

She’s probably killing Seungri with embarrassment through her words.

 

“ok then… Extra small! Please open the door noona wants some sleep, pretty please” Jiyong scowled at this thinking that this girl with him doesn’t know what small and tiny is. Someone better teach Dara the meaning of Synonyms and Antonyms.

 

 “Stupid, continue pissing him off and surely you’ll end up sleeping on this hallway” Jiyong then stood up and shoved Dara to side so that he’ll be the one in front of the door. He then took something out from his pocket and Dara was in disbelief when she saw what the thing was.

 

“Damn you” Dara loudly told Jiyong making him chuckle as he even showed the keys on his hand straight on Dara’s face.

 

“not my fault, you did not ask” as Jiyong said that Dara’s eyebrows were so close to each other that it’s almost a one line because of her building up anger. Jiyong got her this time.

 

When they opened the door they saw Seungri stiff on his bed covered with thick comforters, probably sleeping from too much embarrassment.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Dara scanned the room; and she noticed that it was big and spacious enough for the three of them. It looked really luxurious for a dorm but adding the fact that it’s Jiyong who is lives there, she already got the idea that it was because he is damn rich. Well, maybe tiny weenie Seungri is from a wealthy family too.

But the problem was there were only two beds available inside.

 

She can clearly distinguish what spot of the room  Jiyong owns, seeing that almost all of the stuff on the right side was pink and the bed at the bottom has white covers with some stripes of pink, the bed was basically screaming that it was Jiyong’s property.

 

Dara can’t help but be disgusted by it, it looks like a freaking bed of some princesses from Barbie movies that the only thing missing was a see through girly princess curtains that a typical Barbie would probably have.

 

 Jiyong’s side was pretty crowded while Seungri’s side of the room was the opposite. His bed was covered with plain black sheets and a white comforter while his study table was also white with just a simple lamp at the side.

 

It was clear that Jiyong dominates the room, since it was decorated with annoying pink rugs and pillows that Dara pitied his roommate even more.

 

Dara placed her luggages at an empty space at the corner of the room and immediately dropped herself onto Jiyong’s bed, messing up the covers.

 

“Yah! Who said that you can sleep on my bed?” Jiyong exclaimed as he grabbed Dara’s arm and pulled her off of his bed.

 

“But I’m sleepy... please” Dara batted her eyelashes while using her pointing finger to touch the side of Jiyong’s shoulder. She was trying to be cute but that only made Jiyong glare at her more. He brushed off the side of his shoulder that Dara touched.

 

“Yuck, shoo… shoo. You’re not cute at all” he disgustingly said making Dara roll her eyes at him. Such a sensitive ,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter