Here she comes :)

KWON JIYONG LOVES BARBIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’m a Barbie girl in a Barbie world, life in plastic,

It’s fantastic

You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere-----“

 

“SHUT UP KWON JIYONG STOP SINGING THAT SONG!”

 

 

Seungri screamed at his roommate that was showering inside the bathroom. It’s been a month since he found out who his new roommate is and he was more than annoyed after knowing it was Jiyong; he doesn’t even know how he or more like a she end up being his roommate for the semester. It’s not that he doesn’t like it; Kwon Jiyong is his close friend since high school but come on, HE IS AFRAID TO GET INFLUENCED YOU KNOW.

 

What will happen to his awesome playboy self now that he lives with his gay friend? He can’t even count how many nightmares he had just by this month because of the thought of it.

 

Maybe one day we’ll see Seungri already borrowing his hyung-noona’s lipstick.

 

And with Jiyong singing a bunch of girly Barbie songs that can almost make him vomit in disgust. Seungri can’t help but fear that a possibility of being a she might happen to him.

 

“Seungieeee! What’s wrong with singing Barbie’s song, that song is a legend” Jiyong replied as he ignored Seungri’s complains and continued singing back from the bathroom. If he’ll say he was very much thrilled when he found out that his friend Lee Seungri will be the one who’ll share a dorm with him, well that’s a lie. Seungri is one messy guy, someone very different from him which he hated ever since before though he was a little glad that his roommate knows who he is; and mostly what he is.

 

Living with someone that doesn’t know him would just complicate his life more. He already had a hard time during the first semester with his previous roommate and for it to happen again.

He rather be alone.

 

 

 

“Stop it hyung! I also need to use the bathroom, hurry up please“ Seungri exclaimed while banging the door with his hand and to his surprise Jiyong opened the bathroom door without any warning hitting his forehead.

 

“Ouch! Hyung!” Seungri said and groan in pain. Jiyong then chuckled seeing a reddish bump on Seungri’s forehead and said

 

“That’s what you get from calling me your hyung, call me noona!” 

 

Jiyong made his way to his room so that he can put some clothes on but even before he can go into their room Seungri’s words stopped him.

 

“ Jiyong noona your s are showing!”

 

Jiyong’s eyes turn wide as he griped the towel that is only covering his lower body. He then pulled it up to cover his upper parts to hide it from Seungri.

 

Seungri suddenly laughed really hard because of what Jiyong did.

 

 “As if you have s hyung, go on and put some clothes! You have a real man here with you, not because you’re my friend I won’t you hyung NOONA” Seungri added as he chuckled some more, emphasizing the word noona. Jiyong glared at him, this is the disadvantage of having Seungri as a roommate, they will never have peace, since it’s their routine to piss each other off.

 

Jiyong didn’t say anything but to tease back his friend he gave him a flying kiss and went inside their room while waving his slightly just like a ramp queen. Seungri who was left at the front of the bathroom was rooted on his spot because of disgust.

 

“My roommate is totally gay” Seungri thought

 

 

It was four in the afternoon when Jiyong arrived at their dorm, somewhat struggling while carrying a box that probably contain some stuffs from his old dorm.

 

“Seungri!” Jiyong called as he dropped the box on the floor.

 

“Seungri! Carry the box to the room, its heavy” Jiyong whined when Seungri came out of his room looking like he just woke up from his afternoon sleep.

 

Since Seungri was stubborn, he was not moving an inch, not wanting to grant the plea of his friend.

 

“Pleaasse” Jiyong said while pouting, adding some aegyo to convince his friend but it looks like it gave an opposite effect on Seungri. He walked back to their room ignoring Jiyong, lazily lying on his bed.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you help me! I said it’s too heavy for me to carry” Jiyong exclaimed as he went inside their room

 

“Aishh! Hyungnoona don’t you dare do aegyo in front of me please” The panda pleaded, Seungri doesn’t know if he can still survive living with Jiyong. They’ve been living in the dorm for a month already but Jiyong seems to bring a box of stuff every week, their dorm is basically 80% Jiyong’s stuff and Seungri only has the 20% percent of it. And to add to that, Seungri is pretty much creeped out by him every hour.

 

On the day they moved in Jiyong brought a box that Seungri thought contain some of his books for school but no, it was way far from that.

 

He opened it and it’s a bunch of makeup kits, lipsticks and girly accessories that he never expected his hyung would obtain. He even has five Barbies with a single Ken too. Seungri even thought how lucky that toy Ken is for having five Barbie girls around him.

 

But even Seungri is lucky enough that Jiyong haven’t asked him yet to play those Barbies with him, since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter