Next Yonghwa

arrangedyongshin

Hi, how are you?
I'm sorry really really sorry for not having been posted chapters.
But since this is the period of exams I have not had time to post one chapter I apologize again.
I hope this chapter will please you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Yonghwa

 

Yonghwa (playing a video game): SH***!

Shi Yoon (returning to the room to Yonghwa) HYUNG, you can turn it down? I'm tired! (He reached the TV to turn it down)

Yonghwa: MEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING? MOVE! (He threw a pillow)

Yoon shi AAIIIE! I was just trying to turn it down!

Yonghwa: Well volume helps me concentrate while out! (Pointing the door)

Shi Yoon (imitating): Well volume helps me concentrate while out!

Down with the parents of Yonghwa

Donghae: It's time (watching Penny and sighing)

Penny: I know ... (going up the stairs and shouted to Yonghwa)Yonghwa darling, can you come down?

Yonghwa: I AM THE BUSY!

Donghae (irritated): Yonghwa YOU HAVE INTEREST TO LISTEN YOUR MOTHER!

Yonghwa (sighing and falling down): WHAT?

Penny: Sit down please, we have something important to tell you

Yonghwa: And?

Donghae: You're getting married!

Yonghwa (shocked): WHAT?

Penny: Yonghwa is ... You have to do this whether you like it or not

Yonghwa: THEN YOU DREAMS!

Donghae (clenching his fists): Jong Yonghwa THIS IS NOT A WAY TO TALK TO YOUR MOTHER!

Yonghwa (watch fists to his father and then he looked at his head) What? You're going to hit me again?

Donghae (squeezing more fists) Yonghwa left the house, he started his car and went

Donghae (looking Penny) He'll be back ...

Yonghwa arrived home Hyung Joong and he knocked on the door

Hyung Joong (opening): Hi man, what are you doing here?

Yonghwa: I can Squater home tonight?

Hyung Joong: Of course ... Why?

Yonghwa (lying): Oh no, my mother invited neighbors to a small "dinner with friends"

Hyung Joong: Ok .. BUT YOU SOR ON THE SOFA! THE LAST TIME I HAD HAD A TORTICOLLIS FOR SEVERAL WEEKS

Yonghwa (laughing): Do not worry dude

The next day at the house of Kim Hyung Joong

Hyung Joong (waking up, going to the kitchen to get a glass of orange juice)

Yonghwa: Hi!

Hyung Joong: AAAH! Dude, you scared me!

Yonghwa (laughing): I woke up after 10 minutes and when I saw you back in the kitchen, I wanted to scare you!

Hyung Joong: Yeah, go ahead, laugh well-Jong (ending drinking its juice and going to the bathroom) Yonghwa looked at his phone and saw 15 missed calls from his father, he sighed and went into the living room when someone knocked on the door.

Yonghwa (opening): Hi So Min

So Min: Cuckoo Yonghwa (making it a little hug) What are you doing here?

Yonghwa: I stayed here

So Min: Oh ... Where is Oppa? (=> Hyung Joong and So Min come together) (She went into the living room and she asseya on the couch)

Yonghwa (the following): In the bathroom (turning on the TV)

So Min: The bathroom? I'd better make myself comfortable ... It will take time

Yonghwa (laughing)

With Shinhye

*Thought Shinhye: My life is over ... How my father can he do to me? It should not happen like that ... And if I do not like the guy ... IS WHAT I AM GOING TO SEE BEFORE MARRIAGE? Why does it happen to me? My life began to get better and then everything disappears ... It's over ... (tears in eyes) *

Go Hara returned to the bedroom to Shinhye

Hara: Honey ... Are you okay?

Shinhye: ...

Hara: Shinhye ... Please, tell me ... you should be there for your father right now ... He wants his daughter to be with him in a horrible situation

Shinhye (watching): Mom ... Do you think what I feel right now?

Hara: Yes, of course ... And we feel the same Shin ... (is cut by making Shinhye)

Shinhye: NOT AT ALL! IF YOU HAVE FELT THE SAME THING, YOU WOULD NOT Me FORCED TO DO IT! (Crying)

Hara: Listen Shinhye-ah ... You can not do anything, you're getting married POINT THAT'S ALL! (Hence)

Shinhye (watching from shocked)

At school

Shinhye (entering the canteen and sitting next to Eunhye): Eun Cuckoo '

Eunhye (watching and saw her swollen eyes and pale face): Shinhye-ah, you look like a dead person!

Shinhye (sarcastically): Thank Eun '

Eunhye: Sorry ... What's wrong? (Making him a hug)

Shinhye: It's nothing ...

Eunhye: Go Shin ... Stop lying ... Tell me what's wrong

Shinhye: I SAID THAT IT WAS NOTHING ... RAAH OK? (She got up, she went to the door and she pushed... *the door  eh not Eunhye = P *)

Yonghwa (ready to open the door but he took it in his face) AAAH MY GOD! (Holding his nose when he saw Shinhye who began to leave, he grabbed * still holding his nose = P *): This WHY WAS THAT?

Shinhye: SHUT UP SILLY

Yonghwa: I was just wondering!

Shinhye (approaching his face): Raaah! (Running to the toilet)

Yonghwa: Okaaay ... weird

With Shinhye

Shinhye (washing his face and crying at the same time)

Soehyun (entering the bathroom): Go the gloomy queen moves (chewing his gum like a = P)

Shinhye (watching): Are other sinks you know!

Soehyun: Why do not you go to another? (Fake smile)

Shinhye (glare): Stop making your baby Soehyun!

Soehyun: Short (pushing Shinhye who fell to the ground)

Shinhye: ! (The turn pushing)

Soehyun: (slapping)

Shinhye: This is t ... (is making off)

Ms. Gray (one of their teacher) GIRLS! WHAT DO YOU? BOTH IN THE OFFICE OF THE PAGE NOW! (Finger pointing to the door)

Soehyun: We have not finished Park (up to the main office)

Shinhye (sighing and following)

After school

Shinhye (she came home and went straight to his room)

Eunhyuk (returning to the room Shinhye): Shin ... You meet your fiance today, be ready at 19:40 (starting out)

Shinhye: DAD WAIT!

Eunhyuk (watching): Yes?

Shinhye: I'm sorry, I understand why you do it ... I love you

Eunhyuk (guiltily): My heart is not your fault ... It is I who should apologize ... You're 16 ... I know this is not the age when you want to get married but all I want from you is that you soutiennes me ... This is what I demand

Shinhye (looking down) course dad ...

At 20h, the doorbell rang

Eunhyuk and Hara (opening): Aaah!

Penny: Oh, you've changed since the last time I saw you!

Donghae: Yeah since the Fac

Eunhyuk: You also have changed (laughs)

They went into the living room and they spoke Shinhye (down the stairs with a yellow strapless dress, wavy hair with a discreet makeup

Penny (laugh now but it stood still when she saw Shinhye) Wouaah ... This is Shinhye-shi? The last time I saw it was a baby (getting up and making him a hug)

Shinhye (smiling to hide her stress): Where is my "boyfriend"?

Donghae: He'll be in there in 1 minute (whispering) It sake ...

Shinhye (not hearing the end of his sentence): What?

Donghae (trying to hide his panic): I SAID FRESH CHEESE!

Hara: O-Shin's okaay ... So, it was decided that the marriage would happen in two weeks

Shinhye: What?? As soon?? I would think in my three years (with a shrug like, "What do you think = D?"

Eunhyuk (ironically): Haha very funny my darling! Seriously, it happened in 2 weeks ... (is cut by the bell)