SUPRISE Shinhye

arrangedyongshin

At school, locker Shinhye
Shinhye is putting his things in his locker ...

Eunhye (coming from nowhere) SHINHYE!
Shinhye (startled): AAAH! Eunhye I told you to do this anymore! (Laughter)
Eunhye (laughing): I'm sorry, but I love to see your face when I do that (Jumping up and down) Okay, listen to me EVERYONE speaks concert you're going to the club of my uncle!
Shinhye: Oh Unni not exaggerating! And not EVERYONE! (=> Shinhye is known from the fact that small concerts club's uncle Eunhye)
Eunhye: Yes whatever ... BUT YOU WILL STILL MAKE A CONCERT!
Shinhye (raising an eyebrow): I always live music on Thursday (=> It is Wednesday)
Eunhye (shrugging his shoulders): Oh bah if I can be contene to my best friend!
Shinhye (laughing): Come on, let's go Eun 'if you want to have a time of glue!

They go to school

With Yonghwa

Yonghwa (entering the office of his father): Hi Coach! You call me? (=> Yonghwa's father is the coach of the football team in high school)
Donghae (father Yong): Yes, sit Yonghwa
Yonghwa (sitting down): Why am I here?
Donghae (, leaning on his desk): Listen Yong ... You know we have a big game coming and I do not want you to play no matter how ... You're the captain! You must begin to act as such and stop all the time to party! I watched you play recently and I do not think you're doing your job well!
Yonghwa: Pa-uh I mean coach, what do you mean by I do not make my "WORK"?
Donghae: Yonghwa, FOOTBALL IS A TEAM BUT I DO NOT SEE CA IN YOUR TEAM GAME!
Yonghwa (sighing): Well ... I'll talk to them (He starts to leave)
Donghae: EARLY AND COME BACK AT HOME, YOUR MOTHER AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!

Yonghwa walked down the hall to go to his class

Kim Hyung Joong (current to Yonghwa) HYUNG! You come to the feast of Max? But anyway I ask why? OF COURSE you'll come (chuckle)
Yonghwa: Of course ... So I gotta go (entering his class)
Hyungjoong: OK! (Current in its class)

During lunch

Shinhye began to enter the bathroom when she saw Yonghwa and Soehyun (=> Yong and Soehyun come together), she sighed and went out. She went to the canteen and sat beside if Yoon Yoon Eunhye and she looked down

Yoon shi Cuckoo's Shin!
Shinhye (raising his eyes): Oh cuckoo (smile)
Eunhye: What's wrong?
Shinhye: Huh? Oh, that's nothing!
Eunhye (not a believer but not changed the subject) THEN IF YOON YOON! You want to come shopping with me and Shin's?
If Yoon: Eun Sorry ... I already have plans with Dara (=> Nick dating dara)
Eunhye (sad): Oh ... yeah I understand (smile)
Yoon shi Thanks
Shinhye (really wanting to go to the bathroom): I CAN ACCEPT MORE CA NOW! (Out of the canteen and went running to the bathroom)
Yoon if (raising an eyebrow): Okaay ... It happens to him?
Eunhye (reflective for a few seconds): I do not know!
Yoon shi: Well ... I'll get more chips
Eunhye: Oh! You can bring me some ketchup please?
Yoon shi: Of course!

With Shinhye

Shinhye (ready to go in the toilet when someone grabbed his arm): WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
Yonghwa: I heard your concert (smirk) So? No invitation for me?
Shinhye: A) It's a concert so everyone can come and B) if I were to ask people why I'd invite you?
Yonghwa: Because if I have more people come (wink)
Shinhye: Raah! (Removes his arm and goes to the bathroom)

After school Shinhye was just walking towards her with Selena

Shinhye (seeing Joe and Soehyun kissing in the car Joe) Aah ... It makes me want to vomit!
Eunhye (depending on the look Shinhye): What an idiot! And Miss I do not understand how she can stay with him when she knows very well that this is a womanizer!
Shinhye: Tell me about it ... She goes with him to his popularity, its look and MONEY!
Eunhye (stopping to walk)
Shinhye (stopping to chew and looks Eunhye): Why are you arrested?
Eunhye: Oooh ... 20 cents!
Shinhye (laughing): Eun, that's at least 5 times that you find 20 cents today!
Eunhye (shrugging): It must be my lucky day!

Joe

Yonghwa (pushing Soehyun breathable pronfondément): I bring you ... My father wants to talk to me ... (whispering) More ...
Soehyun (smile then réembrasse): Aaah ... (playing with the collar of the shirt Yonghwa)
Yonghwa (looking up to the sky)
Soehyun (which do not pay attention)

With Demi at 19:30

Shinhye: MOM! AS YOU NOT SEEN MY EARRINGS? I CAN NOT FIND THEM!
Hara (mother Shinhye) (shouting down): Have you looked in your makeup bag? You hide your stuff all the time there!
Shinhye: MOM WHY I ... Oh right ... THANKS MOM!

Eunhyuk (father Shinhye) (entering the room Shinhye): This is my little rockstar (making him a hug)
Shinhye (smiling): Dad, I'm not a rockstar ... All I did was sing some of my songs. That is ALL.
Eunhyuk: Ah bah you still a rockstar for me ... (giggle but it became serious) Shinhye Listen, I want you to come straight home after your concert ... Your mother and I have to tell you something okay?
Shinhye (putting her mascara): This is about what?
Eunhyuk: I'll tell you later (running out before she could say something)

* Thought Shinhye: That may be about their trip to Australia ... *

Shinhye arrived at the club and it went straight backstage, she looked behind the curtain and saw that the room was filled with people from school

Eunhye (coming from nowhere) SHINHYE ME!
Shinhye: AAAH! Eunhye I WILL HAVE SAID NOT TO DO THAT!
Eunhye: ME AND I WILL HAVE SAID THAT I LOVED SEE YOUR HEAD WHEN I WAS THAT!
Shinhye (shaking his head, smiling): Gogole!
Eunhye (shrugging): We are all, right?
Shinhye (laughing)
A technician: It's your Shinhye
Shinhye (taking a deep breath): All is well ...
Eunhye: You will ensure (the pushing stage) WOUUUUH VAS-Y SHINHYE!

Once Shinhye came on stage everyone was screaming and applauding

Shinhye (arriving near the microphone): HOW TO GO TONIGHT?

Everyone clapped louder

Shinhye (chuckling): THIS SONG IS FOR YOU! PLEASE BE VENUS!

Shinhye began to sing a song of SNSD. After the concert, Yoon shi yoon Shinhye brought home.

Shinhye (coming home): I'm home!

She went to her bedroom, his computer and looked at his e-mails when his phone rang.

Shinhye (picking): Hello?
Eunhye: Cuckoo Shinhye
Shinhye: Hey Eunhye ... Look, I'm sorry I could not come shopping this afternnon, my father wants "speaks"
Eunhye: Oooooh ... Why now? (Sigh)
Shinhye: I know, I know ... Maybe tomorrow okay?
Eunhye: Ok

Parents Shinhye returned to his room.

Shinhye: I gotta go Eun
Eunhye: Ah ok, good bah kisses I love you
Shinhye: I love you too (she hung up)
Eunhyuk: Hey my heart
Shinhye: Cuckoo (smiling) So what is it?
Hara (with a serious tone): Park ShinHye listening ... was something important to say (looking Eunhyuk)
Eunhyuk: You gotta do it ... There are no other options ...
Shinhye: Ok, you're scaring me, what's wrong?
Eunhyuk & Hara (gazing and looking Shinhye): You're getting married ...
Shinhye (ligands she opened her eyes): Q. .. What?
Eunhyuk: Honey, it's really important that you make it ... Shinhye ... I'm dying!

Hara burst into tears and she gave a hug Eunhyuk

Shinhye: NO NO NO! DAD YOU CAN NOT DIE! I WANT YOU REMAINS WITH ME! I DO NOT WANT TO GET MARRIED! PAPA I HAVE ONLY 17 YEARS AND A HALF! (Hugging him hard)
Eunhyuk: I'm sorry Shinhye ... I'm doing this for your own good ... (Shinhye the cut)
Shinhye: I DO NOT PLUG DAD! IF TE PLEASE DO NOT REQUIRE ME Me DO THAT!
Eunhyuk (detaching from Shinhye and he looked into her eyes): I'm sorry (we shared)
Hara: Shinhye ... Please, understand it. It is only what is best for you (she gave him a hug and she went)

Shinhye jumped on the bed, lying on her stomach and she cried all the tears in her body until she fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't known who to put for the parents of  Yong Hwa and Shin Hye so i put young character as old person ( Eun Hyuk , Hara Go and Dong Hae)

I really hope you will like it .