The wedding dress to choose

arrangedyongshin

 Robe de marierRobe de marier



Donghae (smiling): Oh, that must be it! You can go where you please open Shinhye ah?
Shinhye: Of course (sigh then open up, she could not see who the person was because it was back)
Yonghwa: Hyung Joong I told you not to start the game without me ... I have to do something soon ok ... Thanks man ... Ok I'll meet with you ... I'll see the? hour guy (hanging and turning)
Shinhye (angry / lost): What are you doing here?
Yonghwa (pissed off and lost too): What YOU doing here?

* Thought Yonghwa: Woaah! She is beautiful! What?? No, it is never good! You hate Yonghwa ... LIAR! *

Shinhye: I live here idiot!

Parents came to them

Penny: Oh my little cherie you is finally here (making him a hug)
Shinhye (stuffy agape) Yonghwa JONG WILL BE MY HUSBAND?
Yonghwa: THEN NO! I WILL NOT MARRY!

Shinhye run upstairs, she went into her room, slammed the door and she sat in a corner of her room and she wept

Yonghwa: I leave here (ready to go)
Donghae (catching him greatly and he whispered in her ear, arm): You stay here and you talk to him ... Otherwise I will be excluded from the team
Yonghwa (with very sore arm, but he hid it): Good

He went upstairs and searched the room Shinhye. He saw a door where there was a picture of Shinhye and friends and the door was marked "Shinhye". He knocked on the door but no one answered the door so he retoqua a second time and still no response so he decided to enter. He saw Shinhye sitting in a corner of his room, his head between his knees and arms that she had wrapped her legs and she was crying.

Yonghwa (sarcastic laughter) So I guess we're getting married right?
Shinhye: ...
Yonghwa (becoming serious and sighing): Listen, I do not want to ok? Do you really think I want to marry at 17 and more with you ... alor (stopping when he saw Shinye crying even more when he said the last part of the sentence) Can we talk? (He could not believe what he was saying) please ...
Shinhye (rising, wiping her tears and then she went down on her bed and stared at the ceiling): Well then talk!
Shinhye (watching and approaching the bed): Our parents force us to marry and must accept ... But nothing will change between us ... We will continue to detest ... You will be (watching) you and I would be me .... We will continue to have different ways ... I go out all the night with my friends, I go to parties and I still go out with Soehyun, understand?
Shinhye (giggles): I DO NOT COME TO BELIEVE THAT YOU LIKE IT ... WELL SOEHYUN TE MISTAKEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ... AND IT DOES NOT COME OUT WITH YOU JUST FOR YOUR REPUTATION! SHE WILL LET YOU FALL AND SHE WILL SEEK OTHER RICH GUYS! AS IT IS CURRENTLY MAKE YOU NOW!
Yonghwa (irritated): WHY WORRY YOU CONCERNED? STAY OUT OF MY LIFE OK?
Shinhye: WITH PLEASURE!
Yonghwa (shouting): AAAH!
Shinhye (also shouting): AAAAAH!
Joe (still shouting): Aaaaaaah! (Out of the room, slamming the door)
Shinhye: Raaah! (Throwing a pillow at the door)

Yonghwa descenda down and his father regrda

Yonghwa: That I talked to him, happy! (He left the house and went somewhere)
Donghae (sighing and looking parents Shinhye): Looks like they do not like a lot ...
Hara: Whatever they mariront they liked or not ... I would talk to Shinhye tomorrow to prepare for the wedding
Eunhyuk: Nobody should know about it ... Except the people close, is not it? (Looking at everyone)
Everyone (nodding)

The next day at school

Shinhye was walking toward his locker, looking at his
wearable
because she sent messages to Eunhye when she lunged at a person that knocked all his books

Shinhye: Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I do not know where I was walking (stooping to pick up her books, she stood up and looked at the person) looked
Yonghwa (looking into her eyes and looking away): Look right where you walk (starting)
Shinhye (looking away) And say I'm going to marry ... ah ... (tears)
Eunhye: ME TO ... (seeing Shinhye with tears in his eyes) hey, what's wrong? (Starting to give him a hug)

Shinhye pushed kindly but fermemant and she went to the bathroom. After 15 minutes, she went to her class, she was late

Ms. Gray (a teacher): Shinhye you're late!
Shinhye (nodding silently)
Class (laughing)
Ms. Gray Quest this is funny?
Class (stopping laughter)
Ms. Gray (sighing and looking Shinhye): I give you a warning this time Shinhye, okay? Go, go sit down (repeating to write on the board)

Shinhye saw a spot open but it was next to Yonghwa so she sought another place, but they were all taken, she sighed and then she went to sit down. Soehyun made him tripped as she was sitting. Shinhye fell to the floor and she could no longer stand up so she was wrong. She held his ribs as it is at this point where she suffered the most.

Ms. Gray (current to Shinhye) Park, are you okay?
Shinhye (biting his lips to keep them from crying): No ... aaah
Ms. Gray: Who wants to help go to the infirmary?

Nobody proposed

Ms. Gray: Well, I'll choose! Jong Yonghwa!
Yonghwa (startled): Huh?
Ms. Gray: SHINHYE TAKES THE NURSING IMMEDIATELY (finger pointing to the door)
Yonghwa: BUT MRS G. .. (is making off)
Ms. Gray (he glared): I SAID NOW MR JONAS!
Yonghwa (taking fear): Yes ma'am!

Yonghwa walked to Shinhye he put his arm under her knees and one arm under his back and walked out of the class. Shinhye he clutched his shirt because she suffered

Shinhye: Aaaah!
Yonghwa: Hangers you we soon arrive (starting to run until you get to the infirmary) That's it, we got
Nurse: What does it happen? (She rushed to him for help)
Yonghwa (placing it on a bed): She fell
Shinhye (still holding his ribs)
Nurse (Rising T-Shirt to Shinhye to examine his ribs)
Yonghwa (eyes widened): Whoaa ...
Nurse (realizing that Yonghwa was still there): Yonghwa, ... OUT NOW! (Pushing out)
Yonghwa (outgoing): Okay okay okay rolala! (Back to class)

Shinhye fell asleep.
After school

* Thought Yonghwa: Maybe I should go take a look at the infirmary ... I rear not believe I'm doing it!

Yonghwa went to the hospital and saw that Shinhye still asleep

Yonghwa: Hello Madam nurse ... how is she?
Nurse: She's fine, no need to worry ... I'm just trying to contact his parents to prevent and, if they could bring it back because the bus has already left

* Thought Yonghwa: I can not believe I'm doing this as raah *!

Yonghwa: I can bring me
Nurse (raising an eyebrow): I'm not allowed to let you do that!
Yonghwa: Do not worry, our parents are very good friends, I'm sure it will (smile)
Nurse: Well well ... But be careful when you carry it, its coasts are very fragile because of his fall
Yonghwa: Yes do not worry ...

Yonghwa Shinhye took her in his arms gently and left the infirmary. He reached his car, he placed on the passenger seat Shinhye * since there is no back seat = P *. He walked around the car and opened his door ready to sit down when ...

Soehyun (current to Yonghwa): OOPPAA!

Yonghwa sighed, raising her eyes then turned quickly and run to her so she would not see Shinhye in her car.

Yonghwa: Hi Soehyun

Soehyun kissed languidly. Yonghwa felt nothing during the kiss, he gently pushed with a fake smile on his lips.

Soehyun: we'll just go home (taking her hand and began to move towards the car Yonghwa)
Yonghwa (nervous, he lacha his hand): Uh, no ... I have to go to my cousins ​​place them something (nervous smile)
Soehyun: It's okay, I'm with you (taking up her hand to go to the car)
Yonghwa (raising his eyes to heaven and FELL his hand): NO! Finally, I would say no you can not come because ... they do not like it when I bring someone
Soehyun: Oh ... Ok, well e call me when you get back home.

Soehyun furtively kissed and she left. Yonghwa sighed then he asseya in his car and began to roll. Shonhye move then she laid her head on the shoulder of Yonghwa that did not bother him at all. They arrived at the house Shinhye, Yonghwa and Shinhye carried knocked on the door. Go Hara opened the door

Hara (thinking it was Shinhye): Shin ... Yonghwa? (She saw that he was Shinhye) What is happening?
Yonghwa: She's fine, she fell in class, she needs to rest ... I took him to his room
Hara: Ok thank you Yonghwa

Yonghwa up the stairs, he went into the room Shinhye. He put on his bed but trébuca on something which he found himself was sleeping on it. Given the strong Shinhye size Yonghwa and tried to clear it but she laid her head on his chest. Yonghwa felt good like that but he regained consciousness and managed to release it. He left the room and closed the door gently.
20 minutes later, Shinhye woke up and was surprised to find himself on the bed. She was very hurt her ribs but she managed to get up and go downstairs.

Shinhye: Mom?
Hara (yelling from the kitchen): I'm here sweetie!
Shinhye (from the kitchen): Mom, who take me home?
Hara (washing the dishes) Yonghwa darling (smile)
Shinhye (laughing): Yes it is! Frankly it's that?
Hara (watching): Yonghwa ...
Shinhye (surprised / shocked): Yonghwa? When?

Hara told him what he is past

Shinhye: Oh (she paused) I should perhaps call to thank him (hence his room)

The evening

Yonghwa Shinhye called and he answered after two rings

Yonghwa: Yes hello? Here the iest guy on Earth who speaks (chuckle)
Shinhye (raising his eyes): Hi
Yonghwa (stopping laughing): Wait, who's this?
Shinhye: This is Shinhye!
Yonghwa (sarcastically): Oh you mean the girl who is crusted to the class today!
Shinhye (sighing): Yes, it's me ...
Yonghwa: How'd you get my number?
Shinhye: Your brother Shi Yoon
Yonghwa: What do you want?
Shinhye (hesitating): I. .. I just wanted you di-d ...
Yonghwa (impatient): Tell me what?
Shinhye (whispering): Thank you ...
Yonghwa (heard but he lied): What? Speak up, please! (Smirk)
Shinhye: Thanks
Yonghwa: Huh?
Shinhye: THANKS FOR THIS MORNING OK?
Yonghwa: Oooh ... whatever, I just did what the teacher asked me to do ... that's it?
Shinhye: Yes it is

She hung up and then his computer, looked at his e-mails and then she went in the bathroom

Yonghwa: HEY NOBODY HANG IN NOSE Jong Yonghwa (looking at his phone)

5 days later (Saturday)

Hara: SHINHYE! WAKE UP! ON PREPARING FOR A WEDDING!
Shinhye (with a sleepy voice): MOM! It is 6:30 am and it's Saturday! (Hiding under the duvet)
Hara: ON MORE THAN A WEEK AND A HALF TO PREPARE THE MARRIAGE AND I WANT ALL SOIS PERFECT! I'LL WANT READY AND DOWN IN 15 mintutes! (Hence)
Shinhye: Raah!

She got up and went to prepare.

With Yonghwa to 12

He was with Soehyun in kissing

Soehyun (gently pushing): You're awesome ...
Yonghwa: I know

She laughed and then she began to kiss when the cell rang Yonghwa. He saw that it was his father who called.

Yonghwa: I'd better answer!
Soehyun (playing with the collar of the shirt Yonghwa)
Yonghwa: Yes coach?
Donghae: I want you to come to the gym now! We have a team meeting!
Yonghwa: Coach, I'm a little busy right now!
Donghae: Listen Yonghwa ... Nothing is more important than that!
Yonghwa: Okay (hanging) Sorry baby I gotta go
Soehyun: OOOH nooo! Rest please do (making eyes at him)
Yonghwa: I can not ... I'll see you later (kissing then he went stealthily)

Side Shinhye

Shinhye (bored): ON A FINISHED SOON?
Hara: One must still choose your wedding dress ... just go!

She took his arm and led him into a shop for wedding dresses, Go Hara looked dresses, she took some and gave Shinhye

Hara: Come on, try me that!
Shinhye: Rooh

Shinhye went into a fitting room, and then she came dressed in this dress.

Hara: Hmm ... No, try another

Shinhye réentra in the cabin and then she tried the next dress. She went with this dress and she looked at her astonished mother.

Shinhye: I hope you laugh!
Hara: You're right, I do not know what I was thinking choosing this dress ... NEXT!

Shinhye returned for the third time in the cabin and came out wearing some this dress

Hara: Too easy!

Shinhye sighed and rerentra in the cab, she came out with a smile.

Shinhye: I like this dress
Hara (smiling): I too

Suddenly, Hara burst into tears. Shinhye courrut take her in his arms.

Shinhye: MOM WHAT WRONG?
Hara: I'm sorry, it's just that I lose the two most important people to me, that you're getting married and your father will die ...!
Shinhye: Mom, I'm going nowhere!
Hara: I know, I know ... (she kissed Shinhye then she wiped her tears) I'm sorry, I'm too emotional
Shinhye: It does not matter =)

Shinhye returned to his cabin to change

With Yonghwa

Yonghwa walked into the gym and saw all the guys were shocked, some even crying and he went to see Hyung Joong asked him what he was going

Yonghwa: What happens?

Hyung Joong did not even looked

Yonghwa: Hey what's going on there?