Your Smile :)

Your Smile :)

Kyuhyun was lying on his bed with his eyes open. Although he was very sleepy and tired, but he still couldn't sleep at all. His mind was busy thinking about the incident in front of Siwon's apartment. He was very curious about Siwon's relationship with that girl.

"Hah.. I hope they don't have a special relationship." Said Kyuhyun in his heart.

Honestly, Kyuhyun was confused about his feelings at this time. He didn't know why, but he felt sad, angry, and also disappointed at the same time when he saw Siwon hugged that girl.

 

_AT THE CAMPUS_

Kyuhyun was busy with his laptop when Siwon came to the class and sat beside him.

"Annyeong!" Greeted Siwon to Kyuhyun.

"Hmm.. Annyeong!" Replied Kyuhyun without looking back at Siwon, cause he was still busy with his laptop.

Kyuhyun turned his head to face Siwon. He really wanted to know about Siwon's relationship with that girl, but he couldn't ask him about that because that's gonna be weird.

"Ya Kyuhyun-ah! You said that you would come to my house last night. But why didn't you come? I've been waiting all night, you know.." Said Siwon as he's looking at Kyuhyun, waiting for his answer.

"Mianhe.. If i made you wait. Actually, i came to your house last night. But then, i saw you.. hmm.. hug with your girlfriend, and i didn't want to bother you." Answered Kyuhyun to Siwon.

"Mworago?! Yeojachingu?" Asked Siwon curiously to Kyuhyun. He totally didn't understand about that.

"Ne." Kyuhyun nodded and then started to busy with his laptop again.

Siwon seemed think for awhile and then he laughed. "Hahaha.. Oh, i got it now!"

Kyuhyun turned his head again to face Siwon, and he stared at Siwon with a curious look.

"What's so funny?"

"I think you have misunderstood Kyuhyun-ah. She's not my yeojachingu, but she's my cousin." Answered Siwon with a smile on his face.

"Cousin?? So, she's not your yeojachingu?" Asked Kyuhyun with an excited tone.

Kyuhyun couldn't hide his happiness after he knew the truth from Siwon. And it made Siwon felt a little weird about Kyuhyun.

"Waeyo? Do you know her? You seem excited when you know that she's just my cousin."

"A..Aniiyo. I don't know her." Said Kyuhyun awkwardly.

"Hhaha.. So, they're just cousin. It means, there will be many opportunities for me to know her." Said Kyuhyun happily in his heart.

 

 

*****

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

Can't i get some peace? Should they fight in front of me like everyday? Im sick with this whole thing!! I just want to have a normal family, just like my friends. Not like this family. Im tired of hearing my parents fight.. Im tired of hearing their shouting and lashing to each other.. All i want is just a normal family, without seeing or hearing my parents fight.

Is it too much for me to asked?

"Ya Sooyoung, where are you going?" Asked my mom with a loud tone to me.

"Aish, this woman.. why she always speaks with a tone like that to me, her own daughter?" i mumble.

Sometimes, i wonder if she's really my real mother. Because she never acts like a mother to me.

"YAA! I ASKED YOU SOOYOUNG!" shouted her.

"I wanna go to Siwon's oppa apartment." i answered coldly to her.

Before she can answers me again, i walk out immediately from my house. I still can hear she's shouting to me because im going without her permission, but i don't care at all. Right now, i really want to calm myself. And there is only one person who can make me calm, and that person is Siwon...

...My beloved cousin..

(SooYoung's POV End)

 

*****

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

"Ne, i'll be waiting for you." Said Siwon to someone on the phone before he hung up.

"Who's that?" i asked him.

"Sooyoung.."

I looked at him with a curious look.

"She's my cousin. The girl that you thought was my girlfriend." Added him again like he could read my mind.

"Oh.. So her name is Sooyoung?" I asked Siwon as im trying to hide my happiness.

"Ne, Choi Sooyoung. That's her name."

"Such a beautiful name." I mumble while im smiling.

"She'll be here soon."

Gosh, Im so happy when Siwon said that Sooyoung will be here soon. That means im gonna meet her soon, and this time i will not watch her from a far like usual. What a beautiful day..

"You seem pretty close with her, don't you?" I asked Siwon as im looking at him.

"Ah ne, we're really close. She's not only a cousin to me, but she's also a bestfriend for me." Explained Siwon to me.

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang, Siwon walk to the door and open the door immediately.

And there she is.. The girl that i really want to know is standing next to Siwon. I've never been this close with this girl, and seeing her infront of me right now make me can see how beautiful she is.

"Sooyoung-ah, let me introduce you to my friend. This Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun this is Sooyoung, my cousin."

I got up from my seat immediately and then introduce myself to her. "Kyuhyun imnida."  I said to her as im offering my hand.

She takes my hand and then says "Nice to meet you Kyuhyun, im Sooyoung."

"Sooyoung.. such a beautiful name. You dont know how happy i am to meet you." i said happily in my heart.

"Nice to meet you too Sooyoung-ssi."

I just hope that from now on, i can be friend with her and also get closer with her.

(Kyuhyun's POV End)

 

 

-To Be Continued-