Your Smile :)

Your Smile :)

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

I look at Sooyoung who is sleeping peacefully on the bed. You must be wondering about what happened to Sooyoung, right?

The doctor said that Sooyoung is in coma right now…

No one knows when will she wake up from her long sleep. It could be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, or maybe it will take many years for her to wake up.

But whatever happens, I’ll always be there for Sooyoung and im not gonna leave her. Because im sure that Sooyoung will wake up soon and everything will back to normal again.

I touch her hands softly… it feels cold…

“Sooyoung-ah, please wake up soon ok! I really miss you… I miss your voice, I miss your laugh, I miss your smile, I miss everything about you.” I said to her while im still holding her hands.

“I don’t know what’s gonna happen to me if you leave me.”

(Kyuhyun’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

Since the accident, Seohyun not dare to see Kyuhyun again. She knew that she was wrong. But some part of her felt that it wasn’t her fault. And honestly, she actually felt a little happy with Sooyoung’s situation now. Because if Sooyoung dies, that means she still have a chance to win Kyuhyun back.

But today, Seohyun decided to go to the hospital. She just want to know about what exactly happen to Sooyoung.

 

_IN THE HOSPITAL_

Seohyun was standing in front of Sooyoung’s hospital room. She felt hesitate to get into that room. Her hands touched the doorknob slowly.

But before she could open the door, the door suddenly opened.

It was Kyuhyun…

“Kyuhyun oppa, I want to…”

“Just go! I don’t want to see you here.” Said Kyuhyun with a cold tone to her.

Seohyun grabbed Kyuhyun’s hands and she begged him to forgive her.

“Oppa jebal… please forgive me. It was an accident, I didn’t mean to hurt her.” Said Seohyun to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun just looked at Seohyun with a cold expression.

“Don’t ask for a forgiveness to me. You should said that to Sooyoung. Because of you, Sooyoung is in coma now. And no one knows when will she wake up.” Said Kyuhyun with full of emotion to Seohyun.

Tears started to fall from his eyes, after he said that…

 

 

*****

 

 

2 YEARS LATER…

“Saengil chukka hamnida… saengil chukka hamnida… saranghanun uri Sooyoung,, Saengil chukka hamnida…”

“Happy birthday Sooyoungie!” Said Taeyeon while she was holding Sooyoung’s hands.

Yeah, today is Sooyoung’s birthday.. Kyuhyun, Taeyeon and also Siwon decided to celebrate it together eventhough Sooyoung is still in coma.

“Happy birthday jagiya!” Said Kyuhyun, and then he kissed Sooyoung’s forehead.

Sooyoung was still sleeping peacefully on the bed. It’s been 2 years since Sooyoung is in coma. Nothing changed…

Kyuhyun is still believe that someday Sooyoung will wake up from her coma, and they can be together again.

“Happy birthday nae dongsaeng.” Said Siwon.

After that, they prayed for Sooyoung. They really hoped that Sooyoung will wake up soon.

“Wake up soon arasso! We always waiting for you to wake up. We really miss you Sooyoungie.. We really miss you…” Said Taeyeon with a sad tone. She couldn’t help but cry again after she said that.

Siwon and Kyuhyun tried to cheer her up.

“Hey, don’t cry Taeyeon! Sooyoung will hate to see you cying like this.” Said Kyuhyun softly while he was her hair.

“Hmm.. you’re right. I shouldn’t be like this, Sooyoung will hate it.” Said Taeyeon as she wiped her tears.

 

 

 

*****

 

 

(Kyuhyun’s POV)

It’s been 2 years…

2 years is not a short time. During these 2 years, I always waiting for you Sooyoung-ah. Because im sure you will wake up and im really sure that waiting for you is not wasted.

Neo ara? Since you’re in coma, i feel lonely and I feel like my life is very empty. Please stay strong for me. For us.. me, Siwon, and also Taeyeon. We really love you Sooyoung-ah…

 

Today, I decided to go to the hospital again. I walk on the corridor, some of the nurse greet me. But I immediately stop when I see Taeyeon is crying in front of Sooyoung’s room.

Any bad thoughts appears on my mind, im really worried now. Im afraid if something bad happen to Sooyoung.

I walk closer toward Taeyeon, who is still crying.

“Taeyeon-ah, what’s wrong? Something happen to Sooyoung?” I asked Taeyeon.

But she keeps crying and doesn’t answer my question. It makes me feel more worry.

“Taeyeon-ah, Sooyoung gwenchana?” I asked her while I shake her shoulder.

“Oppa… Sooyoungie… she’s…”

I immediately open Sooyoung’s room…

…Without I can control, tears starts to fall from my eyes. I cry harder… that’s the only thing that I can do now…

(Kyuhyun’s POV End)

 

 

*****

 

 

Kyuhyun stood in front of a large lake. The lake was so beautiful and the most important thing is this lake held so many memories of Kyuhyun and Sooyoung.

Yup, or the other word, that lake is their favorite place.

Kyuhyun’s memories flashback to the old times when he was with Sooyoung. A small but beautiful smile etched on his lips.

Suddenly, there was someone hugged Kyuhyun from behind. He immediately turned back, and then he hugged that person tightly.

“Where have you been jagi? Don’t you know that im waiting for you here?” Said Kyuhyun to that person while he was still hugging that person tightly.

She just smiled when she heard what Kyuhyun said.

“Mianhe… i was busy. But the important thing is im here now.” Said that girl, and after that she kissed Kyuhyun’s lips quickly.

 

The couple sitting on the beach near to the lake. They were holding each other hands. The girl put her head on Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Kyuhyun-ah…”

“Hmm..?”

“Gomawo, thanks for always waiting for me and also always be by my side. I don’t know what’s gonna happen to me if you aren’t here.” Said that girl softly.

“Ne, cheonmaneyo Sooyoung-ah…” Said Kyuhyun and then, he kissed Sooyoung’s forehead softly.

“I always believe that you will wake up from your deep sleep, and everything will back to normal again. And now… everything becomes real. Thanks for kept fighting till the end. Saranghae jagi…” Added Kyuhyun.

“Nado saranghae oppa.” Replied Sooyoung happily.

They spend their day while enjoying the scenery. The felt really happy, they never felt so happy just like now. Because everything is fine now. And from now on, no one can interfere them.

 

 

 

-THE END-