Your Smile :)

Your Smile :)

(Kyuhyun's POV)

I was infront of Siwon's apartment when he suddenly came out with such in hurry. I could clearly see that he was so panic. I asked about what happen to him, and i was so surprised after i heard that.

 

Flashback

"What's wrong Siwon? You seem so panic." I asked to him.

"It's about Sooyoung..." Siwon explained to me about everything. After i heard that, i felt so much worry about Sooyoung.

"We should find her! I'm afraid that she will do something stupid." Said Siwon again.

"Where should i look for her?" I asked Siwon.

"You go to Han River, she usually go there when she sad. And i will look for her in the other place." Said Siwon again, and after that we both go looking for her.

Flashback End

 

I'm driving at full speed. I can't help but feel so much worry about her. I'm so afraid that she will do something stupid just like Siwon thinks. I called Siwon just now to ask if he already found Sooyoung or not. But he said that, he still couldn't find her.

I also tried to call her, but she didn't pick up her phone.

"Sooyoung, where are you now? Im so worry about you. Please don't do anything stupid." I mumble to myself while im driving.

(Kyuhyun's POV End)

 

*****

 

_AT HAN RIVER_

Sooyoung stared at the quiet surface of the Han River. Although the river seemed quiet, but she knew that the water was very cold. For a moment, she looked hesitate whether she would still do it or not.

But then when she remembered about the bad things that have happened to her, she suddenly felt so much sure about her plan.

"You have to do this Sooyoung! It's the only way to clear up all of your pain." Said Sooyoung to herself.

Slowly her hands began to touch an iron railing and then she climbed onto it.

"Donghae-ah.. finally im gonna meet you soon. And after this, we're gonna be together forever." Said Sooyoung with a weak smile as she took a deep breath.

When she was about to jump, suddenly there was someone pulled her hands and then hugged her tightly. Sooyoung who was still surprised just quiet and didn't do anything.

"YAA ARE YOU CRAZY??!! WHAT WAS YOUR THINKING??" Said that person with an angry tone.

"Suicide is not the way to solve a problem. Do you think that if you suicide and then your problems will be solved?" Added that person again, but this time he said in the soft tone.

Sooyoung just cried..

"WHY DID YOU SAVE ME?? WAEYO???" Shouted Sooyoung as she cried.

"Because i care about you." Said that person again while he hugged her.

Sooyoung pulled back and then she stared at him sharply.

"Why do you care about me Kyuhyun-ah?! We just met. I don't even know you, and you don't even know me either. So, stop acting like you care about me! You don't know how i feel." sobbed Sooyoung and then she walked away from Kyuhyun.

Suddenly, there was someone hugged Sooyoung from behind. That person was none other than Kyuhyun.

"I care about because... because i love you Sooyoung-ah..." Said Kyuhyun as he still hugged her.

Sooyoung froze when she heard Kyuhyun said that to her.

"Did he say that he love me?" Asked Sooyoung to herself.

Kyuhyun turned Sooyoung's body to face him and then he cupped her face. "Please don't ever think to do that again! I don't want to lose you.." Said Kyuhyun as he looked at Sooyoung deeply.

Sooyoung couldn't say anything because she was to shocked about Kyuhyun's confession.

"And from now on, please let me take care of you Sooyoung-ah! I promise that i will always protect you and i'll always be by your side." Added him again.

".............."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Asked Kyuhyun as he was holding her hands.

"Ottohke?? What should i say? Should i accept him?" Sooyoung kept asking that to herself.

 

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

Annyeong readers!! ^.^

What do you guys thinking about this chapter? Is it good or bad?

I hope you will like this and keep reading this story :D

Anyway, i just want to say Thanks A Lot for your wished and support :D I just got my raport, and im so surprised + happy because i got good scores for my exam >.<

Once again,, Thanks A Lot Guys!! SarangHae!! <3

X.O.X.O KyuLa88