Your Smile :)

Your Smile :)

Sooyoung was walking on campus corridor, when she accidentally met Jessica. Jessica stared at Sooyoung coldly. Sooyoung tried to ignore her and kept walking.

"What a !" Jessica mumble but loud enough to hear, as she's passing Sooyoung.

Sooyoung kept walking and ignored Jessica's words to her.

"Sooyoung-ah." called someone to Sooyoung when she was about to entered the classroom.

Sooyoung turned her body to face that person.

"Waeyo?" asked Sooyoung with no expression to Jonghyun.

"There's something that i want to tell you." Said Jonghyun as he's looking at Sooyoung.

"About what? I dont have time, im busy." Said Sooyoung again.

"Please.. i promise, it's not gonna be long." Added Jonghyun again as he's looking at Sooyoung, hopefully she will say yes.

Sooyoung paused for awhile, then she nodded in response.

Without them knowing, Jessica was watching them with a angry face.

"What are you gonna do to that ?" asked Krystal to Jessica, as they're watching Sooyoung and Jonghyun from a far.

"Don't worry! I got a plane for that ." Answered Jessica with a smirk on her face.

 

 

*****

 

 

(Sooyoung's POV)

I think i know about what he wants to say. He should know whatever he would say, my answer is still the same. And it will never change.

"Sooyoung-ah. You know that my feeling toward you is never change. I really love you since the first time we met." Said Jonghyun while he's holding my hands.

I release Jonghyun's grip and then looking at him sharply.

"I know about what will you say. And you should know too that my answer is still the same, and it will never change." I said to him as i walk away from him.

 

When im walking back to my class, suddenly there's someone pulls my hand away roughly. That person is none other than Jessica. She takes me to an empty classroom, and without saying anything she slapped my face and hit me directly.

"You're such a !" Said her with a loud tone to me.

I'm just quiet and didn't respond her.

Jessica keeps hitting me as she's talking harshly to me.

"You stole Donghae from me, and now you want to steal Jonghyun from me again?"

"What kind of person are you? Donghae just died a few months ago, and now you begin to approach Jonghyun?" Said Jessica again, with angry tone. I can see that she's really mad at me right now. She always hates me but i understand why.

"Mianhe Jessica, I know im such a . But you have to know that there's nothing going on between me and Jonghyun." I said weakly to her as im holding my pain.

"Do you think that im gonna trust you?" Asked Jessica again.

When she was about to slap me again, Taeyeon comes and save me.

"YAA JESSICA!!! WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING???" Taeyeon screaming loudly to Jessica as she's walking closer to me.

"Gwenchana Sooyoung-ah?" Asked Taeyeon worriedly to me.

I just nodded to her.

Taeyeon looks at Jessica with a angry face. When she wants to avenge Jessica's treatment to me, i forbid her.

"Dont!" i said weakly to her.

"But..."

"Please Taeyeon-ah." i begged her.

 

 

_AT THE CLINIC_

Taeyeon helps me to treat my injuries.

"Why didn't you fight her back?" Asked Taeyeon to me as she treats my wound.

"You know, that wasn't the first time she's being rude to you." Added Taeyeon again as she's waiting for my answer.

"Because.. i deserve it Taeyeon.."

"I stole Donghae from her. I was such a ." I said again while im holding my tears. But i fail, cause not long after that my tears starts to fall from my eyes.

Taeyeon hugs me to comfort me. "Dont say something like that! That wasn't your fault if Donghae choose you and not her."

"But i feel guilty Taeyeon-ah."

(Sooyoung's POV End)

 

 

*****

 

(Kyuhyun's POV)

I feel my life is very boring. And i also feel lonely at the same time, eventhough Seohyun is always there beside me. But somehow, i feel something is missing in my life.

Im walking at the park. The park is not too crowded, accidentally my eyes caught a figure of girl who's sitting on the bench not too far from where i stand.

"That girl seems familiar to me." I said in my heart as im walking closer to that girl.

And for me to suprised, that girl is the one that i met in the cafe. A girl who has caught my eyes.

"But why does her face is always look sad?"

I dont know why, but seeing her like this makes my heart ache. All i want is to see her smile.

Aigoo.. what a weird feeling.

(Kyuhyun's POV End)

 

 

 

-To Be Continued-