Chapter 2

TS High

 

The next morning, Youngjae woke up and started to shower. After he was done, he put on the uniform and step out of the restroom. Youngjae was drying his hair when he saw Baekhyun picking up his school bag. Baekhyun was already wearing his uniform. He looked up at Youngjae with a smile.

“Ready?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah, I’m ready.” Youngjae replied as he put the towel on the couch and start brushing his hair.

“Can I see your schedule?” Baekhyun asked.

“It’s in my folder.” Youngjae replied as he continued to brush his hair.

Baekhyun picked up Youngjae’s bag and pulled out his folder. He opened it and pulled out the mini white piece of paper. Baekhyun also pulled out his schedule from his pocket and compared the two.

“Awesome! We have all of the same classes except for one!” Baekhyun exclaimed.

“Really? Which one?” Youngjae asked as he put the brush down and sat down on the couch.

“We don’t have history together.” Baekhyun pouted.

Youngjae remembered something.

“Oh! Baekhyun, about the immortals-“ Baekhyun cut him off.

“Me and my friends will tell you at lunch.” He said with a smile.

“Alright.” Youngjae nodded.

“Let’s go.” Baekhyun said as the two grabbed their stuffs and head out the door, remembering to bring their keys with them.

Baekhyun and Youngjae chatted as they made their way towards the elevator. After they stepped out of the elevator, Baekhyun showed Youngjae where his classes are. The bell rang and everyone headed to class.

Baekhyun and Youngjae walked to class together. Youngjae introduced himself and to his luck, he was Baekhyun’s seat mate. The two continued to go until the bell rang for lunch. Again, Youngjae and Baekhyun were walking together.

Both got their lunch and sat down at a table. Soon, other boys joined them.

“Hey, Baekhyun!” A baby-faced boy exclaimed.

Baekhyun and Youngjae looked up and saw a few boys approaching their table.

“Hey, Luhan!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he waved like a maniac.

When the boys sat down, they noticed Youngjae immediately.

“Who is he?” Luhan asked, pointing at Youngjae.

“This is Youngjae, my roommate. Youngjae, this is Luhan, Tao, Xiumin, Yixing, and Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said as he pointed at everyone.

“Annyeong, I’m Yoo Youngjae. Nice to meet you.” Youngjae smiled.

“Omo! He’s so cute! Let me pinch his cheeks!” Xiumin exclaimed as he pinched Youngjae’s cheeks a little bit too hard.

“Ow~” Youngjae muttered as he rubbed his cheeks which were now red.

“Oh, sorry.” Xiumin chuckled.

“So, Youngjae. What are you interested in?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Singing.” Youngjae replied as he rubbed his nape.

Everyone’s face lightens up.

“Sing for us!” They all exclaimed.

Youngjae cleared his throat before singing a song. After he was done, he looked at everyone who stared at him.

“Omo! You have a very good voice! I love it!” Luhan exclaimed as hugged Youngjae.

“C-Can’t breathe…” Youngjae said and Luhan let go of him immediately.

“Omo! I’m so sorry! Are you okay?!” Luhan asked as he scanned Youngjae.

“I-I’m fine. Thank you.” Youngjae said with a smile.

“Oh okay.” Luhan mumbled.

“So, Youngjae is curious about the immortals.” Baekhyun said.

Everyone’s face fell. Youngjae stared at them. He wondered why they’re acting like this.

“What are you curious about?” Luhan sighed.

“I wonder why we can’t cross the border.” Youngjae replied.

“They’re our enemies.” Yixing said.

“Why?” Youngjae asked.

“They were our enemies from the start and it’s been that way for centuries. No one’s sure how it was started.” Xiumin replied.

“If they’re immortals, then they aren’t human?” Youngjae asked.

The others nodded in response.

“If they’re not humans, then what are they?” Youngjae asked.

“Vampires, werewolves and more.” Tao replied.

“V-V-Vampires?” Youngjae stuttered in surprise.

“T-They’re real?” He asked.

“Yeah, they were real since the beginning.” Kyungsoo replied.

“R-Really? So, they live pass that border line?” Youngjae asked.

“Yeah. That’s why we’re not allowed to pass it.” Luhan sighed.

“Any more questions?” Baekhyun asked.

Youngjae thought about it for a minute before shaking his head. Soon, the lunch bell rang. Youngjae went through the rest of his classes. Soon, the bell rang and the students left the classes to do whatever they want before it was 9. Youngjae was walking with Baekhyun.

“So, are you going back to the dorm?” Baekhyun asked.

“No, I’m going to finish my home work in the library.” Youngkae shook his head,

“Do you where it is?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yes, I do.” Youngjae nodded.

“Okay. I’m going to be at the singing club. If you want to go there, you can. Okay, bye~!” Baekhyun said as he waved before leaving.

“Bye~!” Youngjae waved back before walking to the library.

Before he could reach the library, he was pinned to a wall.

“Are you new?” The boy asked him.

Youngjae didn’t reply but he just nodded.

“Do you mind doing us a favor?” He asked with a grin.

Shivers ran down Youngjae’s spine. He has a very bad feeling about this. Youngjae just stayed quiet. The boy started to look angry. He shoved Youngjae against the wall.

“I said do you mind doing us a favor?!” The boy shouted.

“N-No.” Youngjae suttered.

The boy smiled before backing up a bit.

“Follow us.” He said before leaving.

The other boys followed him and Youngjae just followed them. They all stopped in front of the border line. Youngjae realizes this.

“W-What is w-we doing here?” Youngjae asked.

“We want you to pass it.” The leader replied.

“For what?” Youngjae asked.

“We want you to go in there and take some pictures for us.” The leader replied.

“Why me?” Youngjae asked.

“None of your business. Go in there or else you’ll regret it.” The leader said.

“But I don’t have a camera.” Youngjae said.

A random boy gave him a camera.

“Take this and go.” He said before pushing him towards the border line.

Youngjae bit his lower lip before walking pass the border line towards the forest. He continued to walk as a cold breeze brush against his skin. Youngjae was wondering around the forest. He felt weird after crossing the border line.

Youngjae was sure that where he’s at is not a good place. He continued to walk but stopped his tracks when he saw a boy sitting on a log.

“Hello? I’m sorry to bother you t can you please tell me where I am?” Youngjae asked as he scanned the forest.

The boy glanced back at him before his eyes narrowed darkly towards Youngjae.

“You’re a mortal.” He scowled.

“Yes I am.” Youngjae confirmed as he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“What are you doing here?” The boy asked in a cold tone.

Shivers ran down Youngjae’s spine. He’s already getting scared of the boy in front of him.

“Uh…I am kind of lost right now. I am looking for a place where there are vampires, werewolves, and more other creatures.” Youngjae replied.

“Why are you looking for that place?” The boy asked.

“One of the boys at school forced me to go to that place and come back.” Youngjae replied.

“You are in the right place.” The boy smirked as he stood up and faced Youngjae.

“Are you sure? This is just a forest.” Youngjae asked.

“The forest is in the place you’re looking for.” The boy replied.

“Oh. Thanks a lot. Do you know how I can get out of this forest?” Youngjae asked.

“Yes, but not back to where you came from but to where came from.” The boy replied.

“Huh? What do you mean by that? I have to go back.” Youngjae said.

“This territory belongs to the immortal and you’re a mortal. You’re forbidden to cross the border line. Which you did, and now you’re going to get punished for that.” The boy replied as a smirk slowly formed on his lips.

Youngjae was starting to get scared. He stared at the boy in horror. Youngjae didn’t like the sound of that.

“W-What do you mean by that?” He stuttered.

“You can’t leave this place, Yoo Youngjae.” The boy replied as he advanced towards Youngjae.

Youngjae started to back away to create some distance.

“H-How do you k-know my name?” He stuttered.

“I read your mind.” The boy replied.

“H-How did you d-do those?” Youngjae stuttered.

“I’m a vampire.” The boy replied as he appeared in front of Youngjae.

Youngjae was startled which caused him to lose his balance. He was falling backwards but someone caught him. Youngjae looked up and stared into the boy’s eyes and soon darkness took over.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update. I was busy. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Bye! ^^