Secret

My Childhood Enemy will be my HUSBAND

((Your POV))

i woke up while because sunrise hits my face. I opened my eyes slowly. I saw Ljoe on top of me. 'Goodmorning' he said sweetly 'goodmorning' i said but wait!! 'why are you on top of me??!!!!' i shouted and i was really shocked. I continued shouting when his lips got closer to mine one inch away as i stopped shouting. Ljoe made a sudden action, we changed position. Now that im the one on top of him. My eyes turned wide and my mouth in 'O' shape. 'shocked?' he said. His hands was around my waist and it tickles me. 'what? Gonna kiss me?' i said 'want it?' I cant answer. I was blushing again and again. I suddenly get out of the bed and comb my hair but Ljoe was still in my bed looking at me and i can see him in the mirror. He was smiling like an idiot. 'Ljoe! Can you please stop smiling!' i shouted. He took his phone and was taking pictures of me. 'hey you!!!' i him with a pillow 'why are you taking pictures of me?!' 'nah. I just wanted to show our kids how beautiful their mom is' woah. I was in a silence. Ljoe was sweet this morning. I replied 'and how sure are you that im gonne be your future wife huh?!!' Ljoe laughed and i dont know why. 'Cant you see?' He walked closer to me and i was pinned at the wall 'i already knew that youll be my queen' He holds my two hands. I cant stop but to smile infront of him.

((No one's POV))

Its the last day of your outing and Claire went home because she was not in mood. You wanted to enjoy youre whole time in beach. You decided to play volleyball with teentop and other girls. Definitely, they were flirting Teentop secretly. You were wearing bikini and it was your first to expose it to public. 'Dane is so hot than Claire' Changjo said 'I agree' Chunji replied while tapping Changjo's shoulder. Ljoe was searching on you. His plan was to spend time with you but you seems so busy playing volleyball. 'where is she?' Ljoe said. Finally! Ljoe saw you. 'woah. Why is she wearing bikini?!' he said. He can see other boys looking at your y body. He can hear rude words about your body. Ljoe was insulted so he decided to take you to your room. He suddenly grabbed your hand. 'Ljoe!' Everyone was looking at you even teentop. 'Ljoe!! Let go of me!' you said. 'change clothe.' he said 'and why?' 'i dont like you wearing like this stuff' 'what is it to you?!' 'boys was looking at your body!' 'thats all?! It only means that im y!' 'no! Its rude!' 'rude?! How come?!' 'dane!!! It was insulting for me hearing that words!!!' He carried you in bridal style 'Ljoe!!!!!' He put you down as you both arrived on your room. 'change clothe now!!! Wear tshirt and pants not mini short!!' he said in madness. You obeyed him but you were murmuring something. You dressed up and Ljoe was waiting. He saw you wearing tshirt and pants. 'happy?!' you said Ljoe smiled and said 'absolutely yes!' *this guy so annoying* you thought. You both started playing like little kids. You were happy with him same with Ljoe. This was the unforgettable experience you had with the guy you really love secretly.

((Ljoe's POV))

I was having fun with her. Oh god! She's so pretty in her own way! But i was having a doubt if i will tell her my secret. *will i tell her* i thought. If i will tell her, maybe that smile will fade away. I almost own her heart but .. Uh! I dont want her to get hurt because of that little secret. I love her that much.