Engagement Party.

My Childhood Enemy will be my HUSBAND

((Ljoe's POV))

@Ljoe's room. I was just staring at the window thinking how can i tell her. I dont want her to get hurt. *knock* 'come in' mom entered my room with a formal clothe. 'here's your clothe for the engagement tomorrow' I didnt answered. 'Ljoe. Are you ok son?' 'mom.' 'yes?' 'nothing' 'i know something bothers you. What is it?' 'nothing much mom.' 'come on! Is it dane?' 'mom. She still uhhh .. I mean i cant tell her about the engagement. I think its too late for me to love her. Im already engage with Claire.' 'son. Im sorry about that. I know its an arranged marriage. You still have time to tell her' 'mom you dont understand. If i will tell her. There so many things can possibly happen.' 'im sure Ljoe she will understand' 'what if not. Mom. I dont want her go.' 'Ljoe. Maybe you both need space.' as my mom left. Those words kept repeating on my mind. I think mom is right. We do need space. ((Your POV)) I was waiting for Ljoe to call or text me. But there's no Ljoe. 'what happened?' i said. I tried to call and text him but no response. Wow. He change that fast. Lately he was so sweet to me but now ... Aaa! I dont really understand him.

((The Next Day))

«No One's POV»

6 hours to go before the engagement party. You didnt know anything neither a single news about it. You wonder why Ljoe is not there anymore. While Ljoe was preparing for the engagement. He wanted to text you and hear your voice but he cant. He really cant. Claire was also preparing and was excited to see you get hurt watching them kissing. Your mom already knew about it but was having a doubt if she will tell you. «forward» 54 minutes to go before the party starts. Your mother couldnt take it anymore and she told you everything. 'mom!! Why didnt you told me?!' you shouted. You quickly run and get a taxi. Before you arrived, the party already started. Ljoe meet Claire to her. She was smiling widely. 'Ljoe. Can you smile?' she said but Ljoe just ignored her. Ljoe was definitely thinking about you again. You already arrived and saw many people wearing beautiful dresses. Ljoe didnt know that youre there. You entered and was searching for Ljoe but the emcee already introduced them. 'Welcome to the party! Let me introduce you ladies and gentlemen, the future couple. Ljoe and Claire!' as the people clapped. Ljoe was forcing himself to smile. You were hurt to see him smiling that you didnt know that he was only pretending. As your tears rolling down. You were watching the both of them. It really hurts to see the guy you love was engaged to the person he doesnt love anymore. Claire saw you and kissed Ljoe infront of many people and you saw the whole happenings. 'claire!' Ljoe shouted secretly. You cant stop crying now. *how could you* you thought. You can hear people saying that theyre so sweet, they suits each other and for you it really hurts. You walked away while crying and Teentop accidentally saw you. 'is that dane?' chunji said 'i think shes crying' CAP said. 'i thought she didnt know about the engagement?' niel said curiously. 'did some of you told her?' asked ricky 'no!' they said all together. 'we have to tell this to Ljoe' Changjo said. They called Ljoe and CAP told everything. 'what?!' Ljoe said 'i did she know?!!! Did you informed her?!!' Ljoe was getting mad. 'no we dont!' they said altogether. Ljoe run away to find you. He was hoping to see you around. He still searched you outside and was shouting your name. 'Dane!!!!!!' he was tired but he dont have a plan to give up. He left the party to find you. After almost one hour searching on you. He found you crying sitting on the bench. You quickly came closer to her. 'dane' he said. You turned back to him and wiped your tears infront of him. 'why Ljoe? Why?' 'dane let ne explain' 'explain?! Why didnt you told me all of this!!? Do you know how i feel watching you with claire and annoucing that youre engaged!!!!? Ljoe !!!' you were trying to push him away as tears rolled down. You kept on pushing him and suddenly kisses you. You freezed in that moment. 'Dane listen!!!' he said holding your two arms. 'let me go!!!' you run away but Ljoe hugged you like theres no tomorrow. 'dane please dont leave me!! I love you!' as tears rolled down on Ljoe's face.

((hey guys!!! Dont forget to follow me on twitter @waleyrai and instagram @parkrai. I promise to follow back on you. Thank you!!!))