Wait Dane.

My Childhood Enemy will be my HUSBAND

'ho good morning. Today is my flight and i have to get ready. Aaa this gonna be a big day out there.' 'good morning dane.' 'good morning too mom. Uhmm mom?' 'yes dane?' 'what's on your hand?' 'oh this. A invitation to Ljoe's wedding. You know. Its their wedding .... Today. Im sorry dane. I didnt mean to mention that.' 'its ok mom. I just .. Uh im gonna take a bath.' Your mom left and started to take a bath. After dressing up, you now going to airport and Luhan was with you. 'now ready?' 'yea Luhan.' 'are you sure about ...' 'yes Luhan. I am sure about this.' You arrived at airport that fast

. ((@ Ljoe's house))

Ljoe was dressed in his wedding day but he dont feel ok. He checked Claire and saw her in a ... she's not wearing her gown. 'Claire. It was about time for our wedding. Why are you not in ....' 'Ljoe. Did you read the letter?' Ljoe didnt answered. '*laugh* i told you to read it exactly on our wedding day.' Claire get closer to Ljoe and said. 'Im letting you go.' as she.smiled 'go on. Go follow your heart. Go follow dane.' Ljoe smiled and and hugged Claire. His smile was so wide. 'Thank you claire. You dont know how it made my day.' 'enough of this Ljoe. Go follow her before its too late.' Ljoe left quickly as he can. 'im coming dane' he said. He was calling you but it seems that youre phone was silent. 'come on dane pick up!' he said. After trying to call you ten times, he decided to call Luhan and Luhan picked it up. 'Ljoe?' 'Luhan where are you?' 'im here at the airport why?' 'what time she'll leave?' 'uhm about 56 minutes to go.' 'what? How can i stop her? The airport is far away from us.' 'Ljoe. I'll help you out. Remember? Im on your back.' 'thank you Luhan. Wait for me there.' Ljoe ended the call. *how this love story gonna survive* Luhan thought. Ljoe quickly drove as he can.

((@ the airport))

'please proceed now. We will fly away for 32 minutes' they annouced. You said farewell to your loved ones and gave them a farewell hugged. 'Ljoe where are you?!' Luhan said. 'Luhan!!' as you hugged him. 'wait dane.' 'yes?' 'uhmn hihi. Have a nice. Trip.' Finally Ljoe arrived and was running very quick to stop you. 'wait sir. You cant enter without your passport and ticket.' 'Please Ms. let me in. I have to stop her.' 'im sorry sir.' 'please i have to stop the girl i love.' 'you cant enter sir. Im very sorry.' On the other hand, you were ready to get in when someone ... 'dane! Dane! Stop!' 'Ljoe?' you said. 'yes he did it!' Luhan shouted. Ljoe grabbed your waist and kissed you sweetly and you were shocked. 'she's ok.' your mom said. 'what are you doing Ljoe!?' 'dane. Im here to stop you from going any where. I wont let you dane. I love you.' and he hugged you. 'what about claire?' 'she let me go just for us.' you smiled and cried a sign of happiness. Everybody was there even claire. 'excuse me mam. Are you still going and fly with us?' yoi looked at her and said 'i will stay' Ljoe smiled. 'this is my most happy day.' 'me too Ljoe' 'i love you dane.' You looked at Claire and said Thank you with no voice. And Claire just nodded. After that, you and Ljoe lived happily ever after.