Letter.

My Childhood Enemy will be my HUSBAND

((@Ljoe's current house))

Claire was choosing a shoe that will suit for her elegant wedding dress. Ljoe was quiet. Staring at the floor and Claire was definitely no idea what Ljoe's thinking about. 'Ljoe. Is this shoe ok?' Claire asked but Ljoe was not in his self. 'Ljoe?' 'oh aaa Claire yes?' 'please leave as alone.'Claire said to the maid. 'Ljoe lets talk.' 'about what? The shoe? It fits you. Yeah.' 'its not about the shoe. Its about the three of us.' 'three of us?' 'Ljoe stop acting.' 'im not acting' 'then why do i feel this way?' 'feel what?' 'i feel like im not happy at all even though i know we're gonna be married soon. I know you feel the same way Ljoe.' 'Claire stop. I thought youre happy right now.' 'well im not Ljoe! And i dont know Ljoe.' Claire started to cry. 'i wanted to blame myself for feeling this way. Ljoe. I saw you and dane talked.' 'Claire.' 'I saw how dane cried for you. I saw everything and it really hurts! Me. You. Dane. We're hurting ourselves just for love!' 'Claire.' 'we are all afraid to lose the one we love! But .. One thing i know that will make us happy is that .. One of us have to let go.' 'Claire. I already let her go for you!' 'If you do so, why are you acting like that?!' 'acting what?!' 'acting like you still care, love her!!! I saw you hurt when you did that. Yes. You let her go but in your heart ... She's still there.' 'are you mad about that?!' 'no Ljoe no. Im not mad. I just want you to be happy!' At that point, there was a silence. At that point, there was a silence between them. 'what do you mean Claire?' Claire took a paper placed at the top of the TV. She handed the paper to Ljoe. 'claire. A letter?' 'just read it exactly on our wedding day' 'what?!' 'shhhhh. Ljoe. Just always remember. I will always love you.' Ljoe hugged her as she hugged back crying. *Claire.* He thought.

((@ Dane's House))

Your mom and dad was talking when you decided to talk to them. 'mom. Dad' 'yes dane.' 'dad you said that you're going to California?' 'yes uhmm just a month. Why?' 'i was thinking if i can go with you and stay for good.' 'for good?' 'yes mom.' 'why?' 'you know just to freshen up myself' 'we understand.' 'thank you' You hugged them so tight but your mind was on Ljoe. You started to packed up your things. You get ready so there would be no problems. 'woah what are these stuff?' 'Luhan. You're here.' Your mom entered your room and said 'dane here's your ticket. Your flight will be on Ljoe's wedding day' she place your ticket on your table and she left. 'a flight? Exactly at Ljoe's wedding day?' Luhan started to ask. 'its already done. I did let me go.' 'why would he do that?' 'he said he's already tired of me.' 'so youre running away?' 'im not. Im just taking a fresh air to forget all the things that happened.' 'so. How long will you stay there?' 'im staying there for good.'for good?' you nodded. 'i guess .. Goodluck.' 'thanks.' Luhan suddenly left. 'Luhan!' Luhan definitely told Ljoe. 'Luhan. How did you know my address?' 'dont mind it. Ljoe dane is going to leave and stay at California' 'just .. Just let her.' 'im serious Ljoe. She will stay there for good' Ljoe's eyes turned wide. 'Ljoe. She will exactly leave on your wedding day. I already told you this to give you time to think. You have a choice.' Luhan tapped Ljoe's shoulder and left. Claire heard all of it. But she smiled. 'this.time dane' Ljoe said.