Soohyun's Discovery

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

So, the seven of them continued on as friends or lovers and acted as if the three didn't have a curse on them. But, that will all change soon. Anyways, it was a regular day, well, as regular as it can be when you're living with three people that have a curse on them. Soohyun was petting Hoon who was curled comfortably on his lap in his bunny form while the couple were watching T.V. Kevin, Eli,  Kiseop, AJ, and Dongho in the meantime were at the store shopping for groceries.

SooHoon

Hoon hopped off my lap and went towards the kitchen. Being curious, Soohyun followed him only to see that he had turned back into a human. "Why did you turn back? I like you as a bunny!" Soohyun complained. Hoon pouted at him.

"So, you don't like it when I'm a human?"

"That's not what I meant..." Soohyun tried to explain, but Hoon gave him a hug.

"I know... Don't worry, I was only teasing." Hoon assured. Soohyun smiled before pulling away from him a little bit to kiss him. When the two pulled apart, Soohyun noticed something.

"Hoon, what's that on your wrist?" The elder questioned, pointing to the bracelet around Hoon's left wrist.

"Oh, you noticed? I thought you would never notice this..." Hoon muttered, but Soohyun heard

"Um, okay... So, what is it?"

"Just a bracelet made out of prayer beads." Hoon shrugged.

"Why do you..." Soohyun started, but got cut off by Hoon.

"We all have one... It's for our powers, to keep them under control..."

"Under control?" Soohyun questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Nevermind... I've said too much already..." Hoon said, going back into the living room. Soohyun blinked in confusion before going after him, but not mentioning the bracelet again.

The Rest

At the mall, the rest were shopping after they had bought all the groceries. While Kiseop, Kevin, and Dongho were looking at clothes, Eli got a phone call from Hoon. "Hey, what's up?"

"What's up? Where are you guys?" Hoon questioned. "You were supposed to be home by now..."

"Yeah, yeah... Relax, we're at the mall, shopping."

"Well, um, is AJ with you?"

"Yeah, he's right beside me..." Eli said. "Why?"

"Go to a private place, both of you! I need to tell you something..." Hoon said in a panicky voice.

"Okay, first of all, a private place? We're in the mall for cryin' out loud! And second, why do you sound so panicked?"

"Just go to the changing rooms or the bathroom, I don't really care!" Hoon snapped.

"Yah! I'm not going into the changing rooms with AJ!" Eli snapped back. AJ, who was right beside him, looked at him weirdly.

"Fine, then go to the bathroom..."

"Fine." Eli sighed, grabbing AJ by the arm. "Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho, we'll be back, okay?" Eli called to the other guys before dragging AJ to the bathroom. When the two got into the bathroom, they made sure that no one was there before locking the door. "Okay, we're alone... Tell us what's wrong..." Eli said, putting the phone on speaker.

"Well, Soohyun knows about our bracelets..." Hoon started.

"Okay, that's no problem unless you told him what they do..." Eli assured.

"That's the thing! I kinda did tell him what they do!" Hoon admitted, his voice sounding nervous. The two males in the bathroom looked at each other with shock before exclaiming into the phone.

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Aish, don't yell! You're going to break my ear-drums!" Hoon whined.

"That's the least you have to worry about right now!" AJ threatened.

"AJ stop..." Eli demanded. "What exactly did you tell him, Hoon?"

"I just told him that the bracelet is made out of prayer beads and that it helps us to keep our powers under control..."

"Okay, then we'll be fine..." Eli sighed in relief. AJ glared at him.

"What if they get suspicious and try to find out more?" AJ questioned.

"Shut up, they won't!" Eli retorted.

"And, what makes you say that?" AJ asked again.

"Because they're our friends! They would know when to back off of something..."

"Fine..." AJ sighed in defeat.

"Just, hurry home... If you don't, Soohyun and I will just eat out."

"Okay, okay, bye..." Eli said.

"Bye." Hoon replied, hanging up the phone as Eli did the same. The two went back to where they had left the others only to see the three glaring at them.

"Where have you two been?" Kiseop questioned.

"In the bathroom." AJ answered. Kevin raised an eyebrow.

"For that long?" Kevin questioned.

"Kevin, it's not what you think..." Eli assured, wrapping his arms around Kevin's waist. The younger held on to Eli's hands before forcing them off and slightly glaring at the older.

"It better not be..." Kevin warned before walking away with Kiseop and Dongho. Eli sighed in relief.

"That was close..."

"No kidding!" AJ added. "We have to be more careful..."

"Yeah..." Eli agreed.

At Home

"Guys, were Eli and AJ acting weird today at the mall?" Soohyun questioned Kiseop, Kevin, and Dongho when the other three were out of the house.

"Now that you mention it, they were acting a bit weird..." Kiseop said, remembering what happened at the mall. "They were gone to the bathroom for a long time..."

"How is that weird?" Soohyun asked.

"Because, they went together and came out together..." Kiseop clarified. Soohyun gave him a look of understanding.

"Well, I've never noticed this before, but they all have these bracelets that are made out of prayer beads..." Soohyun explained.

"Seriously?" Kiseop, Kevin, and Dongho asked at the same time. Soohyun nodded before continuing.

"And, those bracelets keep their powers under control..."

"From what, exactly?" Dongho asked.

"I don't know... I want to find out so bad, but Hoon wouldn't tell me anymore than that..."

"We should try and convince them to tell us!" Kiseop smiled evily.

"Yeah." Everyone agreed.


A/N: Sorry for the late update... I was lazy and whatnot... But, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!