Rumours

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

Soohyun's POV

"Have you guys seen Eli, AJ, or Hoon today?" I asked the other four when it was time for lunch. They shook their heads.

"Hyung, you know we don't see them around even if they're here..." Kiseop reminded. I nodded.

"Those guys are seriously strange... Why are we friends with them again?" I asked.

"Hyung, don't say that! They're nice people." Kevin pointed out.

"Nice? Have you not heard the rumour about AJ pushing a girl down?" Dongho asked.

"Yes, I've heard that." Kevin agreed. "But, it's a rumour... Rumours aren't always true, you know?"

"He's right." Kiseop agreed.

"Oh, stop defending him... We all know you're doing that 'cause you like him!" I accused. Kiseop blushed a deep red.

"Yah, you shouldn't be talking hyung! You like Hoon!" Kisoep reminded.

"Would both of you just stop?" Kevin intervened. "We all know who we all like and how many rumours are associated with them..."

"There are quite a lot..." Dongho agreed.

"Like that one about Eli not dating girls." Kiseop offered. Kevin rolled his eyes.

"He could be homo, you know?" Kevin questioned.

"Yeah, that's what I thought..." Kiseop admitted. "But, now that I think about it, he's never had a boyfriend either."

"That's true..." I had to agree. Kevin sighed in defeat.

"Okay, well, what about the rumour of Hoon avoiding everyone?" Kevin questioned.

"Okay, that's totally not true! He hangs out and lives with us, doesn't he?" I answered with a question.

"Yeah, but hyung, he doesn't hang out with us often... Plus, he's rarely at home. Same with Eli and AJ." Dongho pointed out.

"That is true." Kiseop agreed.

"No kidding..." Kevin added.

"You guys are paranoid... There's nothing wrong with them..." I exclaimed.

"Who knows hyung? I mean, they haven't really told us anything about themselves, have they? We know nothing about their past and stuff..." Dongho reminded.

"True! And, we've been friends with them since elementary school!" Kevin added on to Dongho's point.

"Fine..." I sighed in defeat. "There's something wrong with them..."

Author's POV

Unknown to the four of them, the other three were listening to their conversation since Kevin had said there were a lot of rumours about them. The three of them were obviously hurt to hear their friends' thoughts about them were so negative. "I can't believe they think that about us..." AJ sighed, leaning his head on his hand sadly.

"Come on, we should've expected this... Especially when we're not with them most of the time..." Eli reminded.

"Well, we are with them, just not as humans." Hoon pointed out.

"Yeah, but they don't know about our secret..." Eli replied to Hoon's statement.

"Should we tell them?" AJ asked.

"I don't know... What if they don't accept us as friends if we tell them?" Eli questioned.

"Well, there's nothing we can do, right?" Hoon asked. "Either they accept us or not..."

"Alright, who will be the first to admit it to one of them?" Eli questioned.

"You!" Both Hoon and AJ exclaimed. Eli gave them a shocked look.

"Hyung, you're the oldest from all three of us, so you should go first." Hoon reminded.

"Fine... I'll tell Kevin tomorrow when we're hanging out, happy?"

"Yes." The other two smiled.


A/N: And, chapter 2! Please SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!