Confessions / Trouble With 2Seop

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

The next couple of days was weird for Soohyun, Kiseop, AJ, Hoon, and Dongho. They spent each day just watching as the Elvin couple cuddled, hugged, kissed, and did all that other couple stuff. "I'm really jealous of them..." Hoon complained to AJ one day.

"I know... I want to support them, but it really is frustrating, isn't it?" AJ questioned. Hoon nodded.

"Should we tell the others? I mean, Kevin already knows and he accepts it... Do you think the others will be as accepting too?"

"I don't know and personally, I don't want to find out."

"Oh come on! Even if they don't accept us, we'll live. It's not like our life depends on it..."

"Okay, okay... You win! But, you have to tell Soohyun first!"

"Fine." Hoon shrugged.

Hoon's POV

When I got home, I found Soohyun doing his homework. I walked up to the desk and cleared my throat, making him look up at me. "Oh, you're home early for once!" He smiled.

"Yeah... There's something I need to talk to you about, hyung." I said, getting straight to the point.

"Alright, what is it?" Soohyun asked.

"Um, okay, how do I start?" I thought out loud. Soohyun looked at me funny for a while before smiling sweetly at me.

"Just say it! We're friends... You know you can tell me anything, right?"

"Yeah..." I smiled back. "Okay, first of all... I really like you!"

"You mean... More than a friend?" Soohyun questioned. I nodded. "Oh, good... I thought it was going to be something bad..."

"Really? You don't think it's a bad thing?" I questioned. He shook his head.

"Of course not... Who you like can't be helped... And, besides... I..." He started but looked really nervous.

"Oh come on, hyung! You're my friend too! So, you can tell me anything!" I said, immitating Soohyun's earlier speech.

"Fine... I like you too." He confessed in one breath. I looked at him confusedly.

"What? Since when?"

"I don't know... It just happened..."

"And, you never told me?"

"I was afraid you would reject me... But, since you just confessed, it made it lighter on me!"

"You jerk!" I scowled, hitting his arm lightly. "Anyways, I didn't tell you that to get it off my chest..." I explained. "I told you that so that I could tell you something additional with it."

"Oh? What is it?"

"Well..." I started, but decided to show him instead. "Let me show you!" With that, I turned into the brown bunny that he had seen me as before. Looking up at him, I saw that he was looking down at me with a shocked face.

"You're the bunny from the other day?" He questioned.

"Yes, hyung..." I answered. "Eli, AJ, and I have the ability to turn into animals and also change when we're kissed by the opposite gender... It's a curse we have." I said. "I hope you accept us for this, hyung..."

"Of course I do! We're friends, so it's okay! Besides..." He started, picking me up off of the ground. "You're cute as a real bunny." He commented, petting my head gently. I closed my eyes with pleasure. Soohyun petting me feels so good! I thought, lifting my head up and nuzzling into his hand. "So cute!" Soohyun commented with a smile before putting me down again. I took the opporunity to turn back into a human.

"Um, hyung?" I asked.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Does this mean we're a couple? You know, since we both confessed and all..."

"If you want. I'm not going to force you to be in a relationship with me if you don't want to."

"I want to!"

"Then, yes." He smiled, pulling me into a hug.

Author's POV

"Okay, I told Soohyun about it..." Hoon informed AJ. "And, for your information, he was fine with it! Now, it's your turn to tell Kiseop or maybe Dongho."

"Fine, fine... I'll tell Kiseop..." AJ promised.

AJ's POV

I went into the living room and saw Kiseop talking with Dongho. I was going to go in there and tell them about our curse when Dongho grabbed Kiseop and kissed him! I felt anger towards the maknae and walked out of the room before they could notice me.

For the whole day, I didn't talk to Kiseop or the maknae until Kiseop finally stopped me after dinner. "Are you okay?" He questioned. "You seem kinda... Upset..." Oh, I'm more than upset I thought.

"It's nothing..." I said coldly before going into our shared room. Unfortunately, Kiseop followed me.

"Really? You've never used a cold voice on me... What's wrong?"

"It's seriously nothing... Just leave me alone!" I growled at him.

"Fine..." He sighed sadly and went to bed to wake up for school the next day.


A/N: Yay, now Soohyun knows! But, there's some trouble with 2Seop... Anyways, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!