Kevin Knows

Fruits Basket (U-KISS Version)

Eli's POV

I can't believe they made me do this first... I thought, waiting outside the school gate for Kevin. When Soohyun, Kiseop, Kevin, and Dongho came out of the school, I pulled Kevin aside to talk to him. "Eli? What is it?" Kevin questioned, blinking confusedly at me.

"Kevin hyung." We heard Dongho call and the three guys were looking at us questioningly.

"Sorry guys, I need to talk to Kevin." I explained.

"And, you can't do that with us, why? You've done it enough times before..." Kiseop reminded.

"Yeah, but it's someting private... We'll meet you guys at home." I assured.

"Fine." Soohyun agreed. "Don't be too long though." With that, they left us to talk.

"What do you wanna talk about so suddenly?" Kevin asked me in English, knowing that if we talked in Korean, people would understand us more than if we talked in English.

"Let's go for a walk while I tell you." I suggested, also in English. Kevin shrugged and followed me. I was going to explain why I had wanted to talk to him so suddenly, but he interrupted me.

"Eli, why are you guys never home or at school? We rarely see you guys..."

"Um... I can't tell you that..." I said. It was true that I had told AJ and Hoon that I would tell Kevin, but, I don't exactly know how to tell him. Also, I didn't want our friendship to end by this. I loved him, so much. I don't know what I would do if he didn't accept our curse. I heard Kevin sigh beside me.

"Does our friendship mean nothing to you?" He questioned. "You know you can tell me anything... We've been friends since elementary school and you've always been the closest with me. Why has that changed so suddenly?"

"Kevin... It hasn't changed... We're still really close."

"How can we be really close if we hardly ever hang out anymore?" Kevin questioned and I heard the hurt that was laced in his voice. "Why can't you just tell me what's going on? Do you not trust me?"

"It's not that I don't trust you..." I assured. "I'm just afraid, that's all..."

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid of what you'll say or do when you find out... I don't wanna lose you as a friend..." I said, pulling him into a hug. I felt him hug me back before resting his head on my shoulder.

"You won't..." He assured.

"Really?" I questioned. "I'm not so sure about that..."

"Just tell me, please! I'm your friend, right?" Kevin asked, pulling away from me.

"Okay... Well, I..." I was going to tell him, but someone interrupted me.

"ELI OPPA!" A girl from our class screamed with excitment. I saw Kevin scowl at her. Why is he scowling? I thought right before she jumped into my arms! "Oppa, where were you at school today? I missed you so much! Give me a kiss!" She demanded. My eyes went wide.

"What? No, don't..." But before I could protest, she kissed me! Oh no... I thought before changing into a pigeon right there! When she pulled away, she was shocked to see that she was holding a pigeon in her hands.

"What the hell?" She questioned. "Where did he go? How did he get out of my grasp? This is not fair!" She threw me to the side as she stomped away. Luckily, I could fly and took that opportunity to fly on to Kevin's shoulder. He looked at me before questioning.

"What did happen to Eli?" I looked down before looking him straight in the eyes.

"Kevin, it's me... I'm just... A pigeon right now..." I said. Other than AJ and Hoon, this was my first time talking to anyone in my pigeon form. Kevin blinked at me confusedly.

"Wait, let me get this straight... You can turn into a pigeon?" Kevin questioned me. I looked down again before flying off of him and changing myself back into a human.

"Well, sort of... I can willingly do it, but it also happens if someone from the opposite gender kisses me." I explained.

"H-How..." Before Kevin could finish, I interruped him.

"I have a curse on me... Same with AJ and Hoon. AJ was the black cat and Hoon was the brown bunny."

"So, you were the one that was flying around me and annoying me?" Kevin questioned. I nodded.

"Sorry about that... I couldn't help it..."

"Um, okay... May I ask why?" Kevin looked at me with confusion. "No, wait, first answer if there's a cure for the curse." I looked at him with a hurt look and he immediately covered his mouth. "I-I didn't mean it like that..."

"It's okay... I knew you wouldn't accept it... How foolish I was for even having a little bit of hope..." I said, turning away from him and attempting to walk away. But, he grabbed my hand.

"I didn't mean it like that..." He persisted. "I just thought that you didn't like it, so I asked... I didn't mean to offend you... I'm sorry." Letting out a sigh, I turned back to him.

"So, then... Do you accept the curse?" I asked.

"Of course!" Kevin smiled. "I have no problems with that... But, you have to explain the rest of the details at home. Like, how you got the curse and stuff, okay?"

"Deal." I agreed.

"Oh, and, just the flying around me is annoying..."

"I have my reasons for that..." I assured with a blush coming on to my face.

"Oh? What is that reason of yours?"

"I..." I started. But, I couldn't tell him, what if he rejected me?

"You what?" Kevin asked. Okay, Eli. Just tell him and then get it over with! It's not the end of the world if he doesn't accept you I thought.

"I really like you, Kevin... More than a friend." I confessed.


A/N: So, now Kevin knows about not only the curse, but also about Eli's crush on him! What will he say about this? Read and find out! Oh, and SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!