Meeting with TOP

Jamieobseo

Dara felt very bad.She was also very nervous. She didn't know what to say him. Does he think  that she loves him? Dara even don't know. Top was always just  like older brother and nothing else.But now they are dating. Even without knowing how it started.
There were many questions in her head just like: Did he love me before? Do I like him? WHAT THE HECK CAN I DO?If I tell him the truth I can hurt him.But I can't lie.. There was no way out of it.
It was 8:05 already and she still didn't know what to do. Finally her phone ringed.She picked up the call.


'I'm ahead your dorm.' It was TOP. He sounded very serious.
She quickly get out the dorm. When she left, she saw his car so she went there and get on the car.
'Hey..'  quietly.


'It's nice to see you..' He said with a little smile and kissed her.


'Yeah..I wanted to see you too.' She smiled.  No you didn't dara...


'heh so what you wanna do? Tonight is yours~' He asked


'What about amusement park? I weren't there for a long time! It can be fun!' She looked very happily.


'That's an good idea.' He gave her a little smile and drove there. 'So how was your day?'


'Nothing much. I just helped Jiyong with cleaning in the club and after in we went on dinner.' she puffed her cheeks.


'You were out with Ji?!' He didn't like it.


'Y-yes...Why are you angry so suddenly?' Dara was scared.


'I know that you kissed him in the club.So just..Didn't you do it again?' very seriously.


'No i didn't.. I'm not like that.' She bit her lip

.
'Sorry...You know I love you.I even know that you kissed all Big Bang members.I get it..you were drunk so you didn't know what you're doing...But i can very easily get jealous.Sorry but I love you.Don't be mad on me.' confused Top.


'You're so nice...'  with smile.


'Hm and what about girls?' he inquired.


'I don't know.. They act weird these days. Maybe they are mad on me.' Dara didn't know what to tell him.

'Why?' Top.


'You know the scandal..' She explained.


'I still don't get it. Yeah it was crap but the isn't reason to be mad on you..on such a amazing girl like you.'


'As you say!' Dara laughed. After moment Top joined her.


'Okay we are here!' He parked and get off the car. Dara too.


'So where will we go at first?' Asked Dara.


'I like roller coaster!'  He remembered the last time when he was on roller coaster. He was on it with Big Bang and it was fun.


'There is a big one.' Dara was scared of these things.But she needed to try it.


'So let's go!' enthusiastically.


They went on roller coaster. They sat together. Dara snuggled up to Top. 'I'm scared.'


'I'll protect you!'determinedly.


'That's why am I scared!' She laughed.


'Hey! Okay so I won't protect you!' He laughed with her.


'Yes you will!' she stuck her tongue at him.


'I love your smile!' he shouted.


Dara blushed. 'Shh! they can hear us..' there were a lot of people.She cannot take a new candal.


'I wanna scream and shout!'  He started sing that song. Dara were laughing becouse he did funny noises during his singing.


'Oh my god..It's moving.' Said Dara and the roller coaster set off.
Dara was scared at first. But it wasn't bad as she though. It was fun.

When the ride finally ended:
'So what will we do now?' Dara.
'I have scheldue tomorrow..So i should go home and sleep.' sadly.
'Yeah me too.' she nod.,
So Top took her home.
'I'll call you again!' he kissed her and went home.