The Number

Jamieobseo

Dara woke up early. She wanted to know whos number is on the paper. She brushed her teeth.The wasn't no food at the dorm so she decided to go to the shop and to buy a new phone too. Girls were still sleeping so it wasn't weird.  Dara didn't know anything. She forgot.All the time she kept asking herself what she did, but she couldn' remember.


She sat next to the table and hit her head on the table.Sudenlly. The was memory. She remembered the moment when she kissed Seungri. It wasn't enough.The number wasn't Seungri's. His number was very easy so she remembered it.Not even GDs or Taeyangs.She had no idea about the owner.
Don't think about it Dara.... said Dara in her mind. Let's go out.


She went to the shop. People were still watching her and whispering abou that thing. Today it was better than yesterday. It wasn't too annoyinglike before. She walked into shop with phones. 'Good morning. I wanna buy a phone. I want something cute.' Kindly.


The salesman her.When he saw her he started talk nervously.'H-hello.' he swallowed.' Oh we have this one.It's also good.' he showed her pink phone.
'Wow I like this one..I think I'll buy this one.' Dara smiled.
'Okay.' He told her the price and she paid it. ' Is it true?'asked he.
'What?' She didn't know what he thought.
'The thing about you and BIGBANG.' curiously.
'I don't even know...'shrugged her shoulders and went out.
She walked in the park, becouse she was scared. She didn't know,if she want to call.
What if she really doesn't want to call on that number?
What if she doesn't want to know what happened?
What if she did something very bad?


It was here again. Her head ached.She sat on a bench and pulled the phone. I have to do this! Finally she wrote the number and started with calling. The person answered the phone. 'Hello.That's Dara. Who are you?' She said quickly.
'Who am I?Aww that's pitty if you don't know who am I.Separately after the night babe.' She recognized the voice.
'TOP?!'Shocked Dara.
'Hah what's with you?' he smiled.
'Nothing..I just don't remember what happened last night. Can you tell me?'fearfully.
'I don't know what you did before I came.But we slept together.' Said TOP.
'S-s-slept? You think ?' Dara didn't belive.
'Yeah babe.Is it wrong?' he asked.
'I don't know..I'll call you later,okay?' quickly.
'You don't know?!Okay..call me.' he sounded angry.

She hung up phone.


I slept with Top? What? I never liked him..He was just friend and nothing else..Was it just becouse of alcohol? Or no? Is there something between us or it was just for one nigt? He didn't soud like for one night...Why me?
Dara had a bed feeling. She decided to go to the club and asksomeone there. Maybe there will be someone who saw what she did or something like that.