Club

Jamieobseo

Dara looked very nice.Even through she was still out.Finally she saw the club where was the party .She opened the door.There was still mess.A lot of glasses and stuff everywhere.So she quickly came in. There wasn't anybody or she just didn't see.It was a little scary.Just like in horrors. Just wait for monsted Dara.
Unexpectedly somebody pocked on her shoulder. She fastly turned aroud.'Aaaa.!' She was scared. But she knew the person very well.
'Dara?' It was Jiyong.
'Jiyong.' sigh.
'What are you doing here?' He didn't understand why is she here.
'I just wanna know what happened on the party..' Sadly.
'You don't remember?' he bit his lip.
'No..What I did?' asked she.
'Where to start..'  he wondered what to say.
'Begin to end.' She was happy, becouse he was okay and he was talking with her just like usually. He acted like nothing was wrong.
'Okay.So you joined us on the party late. You said you were working. After it you drank a lot of alcohol.' Jiyong smiled when he talked with her but he did something like sad face and continued.'And you kissed me..I don't know anything else.Maneger called me.He needed to talk with me so I left and met him.'
She hugged him.'Thank you!Thank you! Finnaly someone told me something!Ohh I love you!'
GD smiled and again bit his lip.'You really kissed all our members,Dara?' He looked sad.
'I dont know GD...I hope I didn't..' with little smile on her face. 'What are you doing here?'
'Great..'
He smiled back. 'This is club of my friend.I'm helping him with cleaning...but he had to go so I'm alone here.'

'You are so kind! Can i help you?' she offered.
'It would be nice.' Jiyong.
Dara took the moop and started cleaning. GD did the same thing.
I would be boring. Jiyong grabbed tin and throw it on Dara.'Heey!'She didn't like it. Dara took the tin and retaliadet.The tin hit him to his head. 'Aigo!' He didn't let her enjoy it and ran for her. Dara wantet to ran away,but she wasn't fast runner. Gd cought her. He hardly pushed her and shed her on the floor. They both were laughing.
'I love these moments with you!' shouted GD.
'Me too!' smiled Dara.
They were very big friends for a long time.
'We cleaned a lot.' He said.
'Yeah.' Dara.
'I think we can left. What about lunch?' Asked Gd.
'That sounds nice!' she clapped her hands.
They went to restaourant that Jiyong liked and sat. There was a nice table for two. But sudenlly Dara's phone ringed. It was Top.
'Excuse me...'  She went outside and picked up the phone.
'Dara?' Top sounded very seriously.
'Yeah what's going on?' Dara was finally happy.
'I need to see you. Let's meet.' he was stll serious.
'I'm sorry..but I can't now.' she apologized.
'Okay...So will yougo on dinner with me?' he proposed.
'Yes..sounds nice.' she always wanted boyfriend.But not idol.
' I'll be ahead of you house at 8.' This was the end of call.
Dara came back to the restaurant.
'Who called?' Gd asked.
'Ehh..mom.' shedidn't want to tell  him that it was Top. She wasn't prepared and she even didn't know what he wants.
'Okay...Let's eat!' they started eating.
After lunch with GD Dara came back to the dorm. Girls were out. I was better becou they were still acting weird.