Please, Let Me Sleep (Jonglo)

BAP Oneshots and Drabbles

Zelo shook his hyung out of slumber, "Please, it's 1:18 in the morning. Just go to bed."

"But hyung, I was awake in my bed and I got the best idea ever! And also I have to tell you now so I don't forget"

"Oh really?"

"Yes~!"

Jongup couldn't resist the adorable maknae, "Fine tell me about it." Jongup propped himself up on his elbow and turned his head to Zelo.

"Well I was thinking about Daehyun and Youngjae hyung, and then I was thinking about Yongguk and Himchan hyung. And I realized...they're in a relationship!"

Jongup chuckled at Zelo and the fact that he was just now realizing the other members were together, but Jongup decided to humor him, "Really?? Since when?" 

"I don't know, but I think they might be in serious relationships."

Jongup put on his best shocked face, "Wow, this is surprising. Is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"No. I was also thinking, that since everyone else is dating.... that maybe....we could be in a relationship too? Or maybe a pretend one if you didn't really want to. I woud understand anything you picked." 

Jongup's fake look of shocked was replaced by his real shocked face, "W-what?"

"I don't know, It would be fun I think."

Jongup thought it over, "Okay. You're right. It does sound fun. but please, its 1:23 in the morning, let me sleep."

Zelo smiled wide, "Okay, sleep well, Jongup, my boyfriend." 

Jongup smiled cheekily once more before replying, "Good night, my boyfriend."

 

~~~~~~~
LOL. THE IS THIS ?