Stop Asking So Many Questions (Jonglo)

BAP Oneshots and Drabbles

"Hyung!" Jongup cringed at the sound of Zelo's voice. He knew what would follow the cry of the word 'hyung' "Why is the sky blue?" 

"I don't know."

"Why don't you know?" It had been like this all morning. Every few minuets it was a new question from that tall kid. 

"I just don't." About an hour ago, Jongup stopped caring about giving a good answer to Zelo's questions and just have short, half-assed answers. 

Zelo's shoulders slumped, "Oh. Why do cats meow?"

"Don't know."

"Oh. Well what came first, the chicken or the egg?"

This was the first somewhat intelligent question asked yet. "The chicken obviously." 

"NUH UH! IT WAS THE EGG!" 

Jongup's mouth dropped open in disbelief, "If you knew, why did you ask??"

Zelo cheekily smiled, "I wanted to know if you knew...you didn't by the way." 

*sighs*

"Hey hyung, do people need oxygen?" "Hey hyung, do you thing my hair looks cool?" "Hey hyung, why are you so short?"

Jongup couldn't believe what he was hearing, he wasn't short! "Mwoh?! I'm not short, you're just really tall. Stop asking so many questions!"

"Why?" 

Jingup didn't think he could handle this anymore. He was about to give up when suddenly the perfect idea popped in his head. He stood up and walked over to the standing maknae and pushed his nose the younger's nose, having to stand on his tippy toes to do so. 

"You better stop asking questions, or you might regret it."

Zelo was standing with his back now up against the wall with Jongup pushed up to his face, he softly mumbled something, "Why would I regret it?"

"That's it!" Jongup playfully pushed his lips onto the the other's. It was just a small peck that was over as soon as it began. 

Jongup pulled his head back and looked at Zelo with a somewhat feisty look in his eyes. Zelo stood there shocked with his hand covering his lips. "I told you you might regret it." Jongup smiled at the now silent and still shocked maknae. 

Jonguo walked back over to the couch and sat back down. "Ah. Silence." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, no inspiration for this story. Just thought it'd be cute.