Stupid

Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sohyun, eat your dinner." Sohyun's mom Shouted from downstair,

 Sohyun quickly rushed to downstairs and sat on the dining chairs.

"Eat lot, dont get sick ... I heard you get sick." She said softly, spooning rice into a SoHyun’s bowl

"Who says? I'm fine.” She replied.

Sohyun covered everything, she doesnt want her mother would think about it, it becomes a burden to her mother.

"Yeah, well, eat that much now." Sohyun smiled brightly she took every dish on the table.

"Kring .. Kring ... "

Sohyun’s phone sounded, she grabbed her cell phone. Apparently there is an incoming call from an unknown number,

 "Mother I have to received the phone."

Her mother nodded, then Sohyun went outside from house to answer it.

"Hello ... Yes Kwon Sohyun .... What? Drunk? Lee Byung Hun? You mean LJoe? ..... where? Ok I'll be right there.”

Sohyun hung up the phone. She took a deep breath.

 "What is that fool do ....."she muttered quickly she went into the house again.

"Mom ... I had something to do with my friend now ..." she said softly.

 "What is it? Why at night? "Asked her confused.

"I forgot .. today there are groups working mom, a moment later I'll be back. "sHe was looking for the exact reason that her mother wasnt suspicious.

"Well, if you done tell me, ok? Be careful sweety." Sohyun smiled wryly, then she took a thick jacket and bag, then she ran out of the house.

She went to the place used a taxi, After arrived at the intent, in front of that place ..... Yes the same club that Woohyun came to see Ljoe

Sohyun break through the existing lineup, she doesnt care that people are angry or not, the important now she must see Ljoe.

"Excuse me, you want to go?" Ask the club's guard.

"Yeah, I have to meet my friend who was drunk." she answered innocently.

"Ah, you Kwon Sohyun?" asked the guard.

"Yes it's me." She replied.

"Please." He encourages incoming Sohyun,

Sohyun strangely it did not feel weird, She just came in. Once inside she looked in every corner of the club to find a man with blonde hair. Until her steps were stopped at the scene that she didn’t expect. Yes, she looked LJoe was sitting drinking alone with women who arent familiar to Sohyun. Again, she felt her legs become weak, a harsh reality that she must see.

"Love?" She laughed heartily laughed off,

she asked to Ljoe who just drank.

" You must be brokenhearted did you ?Not all that you want, you can have young master."

Ljoe then looked at that person sitting next to him with a cold eyes. "You better get what you can achieve, just like me." She said and every move she did make Sohyun froze in place, she doesnt know what to do.

 That Noona trying to grabbed LJoe’s arms, then Ljoe pulled back mmediately,

"Dont touch me, get out." He snapped.

Sohyun sigh, she thought LJoe will only silence, but somehow  a small smile draw on her face about that, but the response was even more aggressive now, Ljoe stood from his chair and looked at her, and turned to the door.

"What should I do? Kwon Sohyun think it! Ah I don’t care what he would think."

Ljoe gasped, he didnt know what to do, he felt stiff when he saw the woman who had destroyed his heart stood there looking at him being drunk. Sohyun was too stiff with the situation, she didnt even know what to do, she just looked Ljoe, with a pouts on her cheek.

"What did you see?" That noona turned and found he was staring Sohyun

"Who's that girl? Do you know her?"

LJoe not answer, instead he kept staring Sohyun was nervous and shaking while holding her bag

“Let's dance."invited the noona.

LJoe saw noona who had staggered towards him made him panic.

"Let's go home." Sohyun who cant held it, soon went up to them, she invites LJoe to go home by holding LJoe’s arm tightly, then take him out

"Hey you guys where are you going?" Cried the girl being drunk.

Sohyun didnt care when exiting people saw it, she was sick of hearing loud music, saw drunk people. when she reached the outside she immediately seek taxi,

 "taxi!" She called, and then came a taxi, she open the door and immediately push Ljoe to get in, after that she following to get in.

"Please to the apartment near Hongdae, Daejin sir." She asked then looked LJoe who had been not switch to another view besides Sohyun.

"What do you see? What do you love doing that huh? Stupid ... "she muttered and then turned away to look out the window, she tried to hide the fact that she was too shame because it's too ridiculous. While LJoe just smiled stupidly once again, he would smile all that Sohyun did. "That's why I love you ...."

During the trip Sohyun try to avoid eye contact with him, she just looked outside, but one thing that surprised her, she felt something heavy on her shoulders, which makes her looked at it. Yes, Ljoe’s head leaning on her shoulder, he saw Ljoe already asleep on her shoulder

"What did make you become like this ...?" Sohyun asked that sounds like mumbling. She examines every detail LJoe’s sleeping face. "Sorry ...."

When they arrived at the apartment, Sohyun immediately wake him up,

"Ljoe ya, .... We're already arrived, wake up."She said softly while moved Ljoe’s

But there is no response, it made Sohyun not have heart to wake him. Finally, Sohyun asked for help to guard the apartment to take LJoe to his room. Up in the front room LJoe ....

"Sir, if you could open the door? I dont know the password." Sohyun said.

"Ah, a moment." He grabbed his pocket, and get a card,

"This do it by yourself.” Then Sohyun pick it up and unlocked it.

"Finally" Soon they entered, the guards brought Ljoe to his room and then put him in his room.

"Thank you very much sir, sorry to bother you."

"It's okay,  goodbye." He smiled and left.

Sohyun closed the apartment door and then took a deep breath.

"Wait  you if you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter