Past

Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Up walk to his class , but Suddenly someone stop him .

" Moon Jong Up ... hello." He look at that person .

" What do you want ? " That person is .. Bang Minah .

"What kind of love is this ? Hmm .. I understand now . Its too complicated." She chuckles.

 "If you dont have anything to say, I leave now."

He said wanna leave but Minah stop him .

" Lets work together."

" What do you mean ? " Minah get closer to him and whispers , "Let 's make Sohyun and Ljoe separate. You get Sohyun , and Ljoe for me .. is it good rite ? "

Jong Up Become silent , he confused.

" If you dont want, its allrite but .... I dont sure Sohyun will ok after this . " Jongup widen his eyes , he moved back , and look at Minah .

" Dont dare to touch her ​​, I will make- sure you wouldnt be ok ." He press every word , like he does not want she get hurt even a bit .

"Then it means yes?" Minah asked .

" What should I do ? " Minah smiled in victory .

" Great , you choose a good choice . Just do what do you want , get Sohyun with your plan , do not think about LJoe , I will do my part perfectly . " She smirked .

" Promise me you wont hurt Sohyun."

"Just see." Jong Up then turn back and left.

" Good , Now , it will make me get more Easier to make her down . Perfect plan." She chuckles , like winning something .

 

In other place , LJoe and Sohyun , .........

 

LJoe not go to his class , he just sit wait Sohyun wake up. After long time she wake up

"Uhmmm ... " she try to open her eyes .

"Finally." LJoe said while smiling . Sohyun try to sit down with a weak body, she sight .

"More better?" LJoe asked.

“Why are you here ? " Sohyun asked back , without look on his eyes . LJoe get scolded , feel surprised with that question.

" I must make- sure you're ok ." Sohyun look down hold the blanket tightly.

" I'm always ok , dont think about me . I'm not important I think ." Ljoe gasped,"What do you mean you 're ... - . "

" You should take care of your bestfriend first." Sohyun said lowly . LJoe Clench his fist ,"Dont act like this."

" I will back to class first." Sohyun said while still wont look at Ljoe she try to stand up, but Suddenly LJoe hold her, make she 's surprised by the sudden action. she sit infront of LJoe . She widen her eyes ,"What ... ?"

Sohyun said as she try to avoid his eyes .

"Look at me. " Ljoe replied .

He closer his face, and keep his eyes on her .

" Why should i .. ? I must go . " Sohyun said coldly , while try to stand up , but once again Ljoe stop her.

“Kwon So Hyun , .... What should I do now ? You really not remember me ? " A sob from someone heard , yeah Sohyun crying . Ljoe surprised , he look at Sohyun who just look down .

“I hate you .... Why you doing this to me ? " She mumbled .

 LJoe hold her chin and raised her face, that look at every tears rolling down on her cheeks . "Sorry , for all those tears .... "

"Can you just let me go , I'm tired . " She said.

LJoe dumbfounded , that words that came from Sohyun 's mouth Become make him weak, like broke into a pieces then he removed his hand, and move back .

" Stop this , I'm really tired, ... You better off with someone else , its for the best, from now we are nobody ... strange .. just act like we dont know each other."

Ljoe still cant believe that will Sohyun said like that.

LJoe just staring at her blankly , he want to fix everything but , she make its more harder," You know .. that you cant take your words easily?ever you think about you said ? Are You sure?"

Suddenly Ljoe said like that, Sohyun shocked, sohyun look Ljoe just who look staring at her, with that eyes .Cold eyes. Somehow, tears running down from his eyes, that the make Sohyun cant say anything . A little smirk , draw on his face.

" Its ok, nice to know you Kwon Sohyun." He turned back .

" Its nice .. to loving you before.” He said softly then walked away . " Ljoe .... " Sohyun cant hold her tears, she crying loudly. His words ... She didnt expect he will replied like that. Like someone who lost something important , never mind it .

" I can not seem to face the truth."

 

Meanwhile Woohyun and Sulli ...

 

They arrive in front of Sulli 's class.

" Hmm ..." Sulli cough, she means that Woohyun still holding her hand. Woohyun look at her , then his hand.

“Ah .. sorry . " He said immediately let off Sulli 's hand .

" So .. this is so complicated, what should I do ? " Sulli asked

" What do you mean?" Woohyun ask back .

" Pabo!" Sulli smack his head .

" Ya ! " Woohyun Shouted .

" Idiot , I mean What should we do to make- LJoe and Sohyun getting back together."

"AH ... " Woohyun nodded.

" I dont know , this out of control . I never knew it will be like this , too much drama." He said while cross his hand.

" First , maybe this too Suddenly, just give their times, but if they wont be back , I will make like they used to be." She said wisely . " Oh ... Choi Sulli , daebak . " He clap his hand

"You must help me." She said while a smile.

He open his mouth,

”Why? I dont want, let them solve their problem."

Sulli greeted her teeth,

"Ya NAM WOOHYUN HOW DARE YOU ? ! ! " Sulli try to smack his head again but Woohyun immediately replied,

" AH , arra ~ I will.”

He whined while step back .

"Good Boy . " She patted his head .

 

Sohyun who still crying in rest room while hugged herself , she doesnt realized someone already standing in front of her, look at her sadly .

" Crying cant solve your problem .... "

Sohyun stop crying , she look towards the voice

" Why are you here .... ?"

"Are you feel better now ? " Ask that person but SoHyun doesnt reply back

" Ice cream ? " That person give her ice cream .

"I dont feel want to eat."

" Ice cream will make you feel better, trust me." Sohyun just shakes her head .

" Ice cream will make you forget about your bad feel , it will grow your good feeling." Sohyun look at that person , " How can you give me ice cream at this time ? .. hmm ... this will work ? " Sohyun innocently take the chocolate ice cream , then take a sip . " A cold ice cream and sweet taste , ... That 's him , ... Cold .. but sweet." Again Sohyun feel want to cry , everythings reminds her about him .

"Cold ....?" With smile that person hold her hands,that hold a cold ice cream .

"I will make it will warmer , make the cold feel disappear , never come out again. " Sohyun raised her head and look towards that someone .

"Jong Up ssi , why you so kind to me?" Sohyun ask .

“Kind ? I just do what should do , didnt I?" He chuckles while keep hold her hand tightly .

"More better?" Sohyun just staring at him ."Are you try to replace him ? "

" By the way, you heavy enough." He mumbled .

"What?" Sohyun tilted her head, and frowned .

" Ani ." He laugh .

" Heavy ? Do you mean me to bring you here ? " " Ya ! "

 Sohyun who Realized feel Embarrassed.

 " Why ?" Jong Up stutrled .

" I'm not that heavy you know ." She mumbled as she lower her head . Jong up just continue his laugh,

" Arra , I'm just joking." He said while patted her hair .

" Dont too nice to me . "

 

After school , ....

 

"I will take you home ." Sulli said as she clinging on Sohyun .

"EI,I'm allright, dont worry. After this you must course right? You cant be late, just go home now." Sohyun reply .

“No no no, I cant let you walk alone in this condition." She pouted . " I'm really allright Choi Sulli . " Sohyun chuckled , she feel happy beside everything already happen still her friend , still beside her to support her, help her . They walk to the school 's gate , Suddenly a car pass in front of them and the driver open the window .

"Hey Let me take you two home." That 's Nam Woohyun .

"Oh , good . Lets go home Sohyun - ah ~ .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter