Impossible

Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun and JongUp walked to the halte bus, they waiting for the bus, but they don’t even talk a little bit. SoHyun just look so blank, and pale, that make Jong Up don’t want to disturb her, after the bus come they two come in and sit together. Once again, SoHyun just do it, like she thinking something else. She staring outside from the window, she lost her spirit. “How can you do this to me?” SoHyun mumbled as she close her eyes. JongUp look at her, he want comfort her, but he hide it.

“The best think its …. Just let her be.”

A plain tears roll down on her cheeks, didn’t know why, she hold JongUp’s hand tightly, that make JongUp surprised. He replied it with hold her hand tight too, “I’m here,… Always your side.”

Until the sky turn to black they didn’t went off from the bus even SoHyun got sleep in JongUp’s shoulder. JongUp look at his watch, and then look at SoHyun, “Is that really hurt?” he asked softly to SoHyun who sleep heavenly. He just stared at her, her beautiful face. He doesn’t want wake up her, he just want moment like this, just they two. But suddenly SoHyun wake up. She rubbed her eyes, while looking around. With a surprised face she looked at JongUp. “You…..?”

“Already woke up?”

SoHyun nodded as she move a bit far from him. JongUp chuckled.

“We arrive.” He said as he get up and go down from the bus, sohyun sight. “Why he.. can be with me?” she tilted her head look towards JongUp who watching her from outside. She shook her head, knocked her head, and pinch her cheek. “Its hurt.. I don’t remember anything. Pabo.” She pouted as she get up turn off from the bus.

Jong Up smiled, “Why?”

SoHyun shook her head, “Thanks.. even I don’t remember why we can go home together but… thanks.” She said formally and bowed to him.

“I’m go home now.” She said, and then walk away.

“Wait!” JongUp said.

SoHyun stopped, and then look at him, “What?”

“Wrong way.” He said as he pointed the right way.

SoHyun stopped, and look back, “Omo, why I’m so stupid.” She bite her lips, and look at JongUp, smile a bit. “Thanks.” She said awkwardly. And then she walk to the right way, but she stopped. She think about something. “How did he know?” she look at him, who still stand look at her. She walked closer, “How did you know?”

He chuckled, “Do you really easy to forget something, miss kwon?” he laugh. “Forget something?”

For the second time he touched her forehead. Close his eyes, like he transfer something to her mind, “Do you remember now?”

SoHyun widen her eyes, cause she remember he said he can read her mind. “Its lie, how can person can read others mind like in drama? Impossible.” She said, as she take step back. JongUp chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter