Never Forget

Cactus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a silence beach, only the sound of rustling waves , birds in the air , no one was there except a little boy who crying on the edge of the beach , but Suddenly a family come to there , and they looked at the boy from a far . " Mom , look there 's a boy crying in there! " A little girl said to her mom . Her mom looked at the boy , " Go ask him then . " Her mom said as she came to that boy . That boy is crying so hard as he hugged himself . The little girl hide behind her mom , " hello ? " Her mom asked . The boy immediately looked at them . Her mom smiled , " Whats wrong ? " The boy took a step back , he seemed scared . " Dont be scared , its allrite . " But the boy more scared , he felt like crying again want to . Suddenly the little girl out and give him a milk . " Drink it , you must be hungry Because of crying . " She said , her mom looked at her , and smiled , " Accompany him for a while , mom will go to your daddy first ok ? " She whispered . The little girl nodded . Her mom went away , then she sat beside him , look at him who just staring at the milk .

" Its ok , this will make you feel better . " She said again . With not sure expression , Finally , the boy took it , and drink it faster . Yeah , maybe he felt so hungry . The girl chuckled . The boy looked at her , and stop drinking . " Cute boy . " She chuckled as she gave him the best smile . She patted his head softly , " Why you crying ? " She tilted her head . But the boy just looked at her , he seems didnt want to talk that . " Its allrite if you do not want to . " She said while pretend wanna walk away , but he grabbed her hand , " Dont go , I'm scared . " He mumbled . Back to the girl beside him again . " Why are you scared ? " She asked again . He gulped , " I lost my family .. in here . They left me . " He said as he crying again . She feel pity for him , "What can I do .. ? " She mumbled . She looked back at Her parent who watching her with him , they just smiled trying to support her . The boy is crying so loud , " Ei ~ stop crying . I'm here , I will be your family . " She said as she raised her hand . The boy stopped crying , he surprised by her words , " How can I believe you ? " He asked .“hmm… Why you don’t believe me? Am I look will lie to you? Trust me.i’m person who never break a promise.” She smiled again, this one the smiled so brightly, that make the boy smiled too. “My Name is Kwon SoHyun.”

 

 

“Kwon SoHyun! Arent you eat your dinner?” her mom yelled from downstairs. “I’m not mood to eat.” She said lazily from her room. She was staring at the moonlight, try to forget what happened today. “I feel so dumb.” Every 1 minute her memory with him, she will said like that. She tapping her phone, she look into it, “Even he doesn’t said sorry until now, haha.” She stopped when she saw her finger, actually her ring. Somehow, she felt her tears wanna running down again. “Pabo… Ljoe.” She sobbed. From outside, her mom was heard her lovely daughter sobbed, crying so hard, “What he do to you sohyunie? He promised me will make you always happy like in past.”

The next day,….

“Mom, I’m go now.” Sohyun said weakly.

“Wait!” her mom replied, as she run her child. “You really want to go to school? You don’t seem healty sweety. Your eyes are swollen, and you look so pale from yesterday.” SoHyun hide her feeling with smiled brightly to her mom,”I’m ok mom. Trust me.” “How can I trust you? Does he make you hurt? You don’t eat from yesterday.” She said again. “No, nothing wrong, just me who don’t have mood to eat mom, don’t worry mom, I’m fine, I’m really fine.” She answer while hugged her mom. “I’m go now.” She loosen the hug and ran away. Her mom just stood still watched her daughter went away, “You cant hide it from me.”

In the bus,….

SoHyun like usually without someone who pick her to school, today everything go back to normal, without him. She sit down on the corner of the bus, close her eyes, tried to sleep. Suddenly someone sit beside her that make her surprised. She opened her eyes, and look towards that person. She widen her eyes, “You.. again?” she felt annoyed. Moon Jong Up. He turn towards SoHyun, “Hei.” “This person why must here now? I’m never look him in this bus. Since when?” “You must be asked yourself, why I’m here rite?” he asked as he closed his eyes. SoHyun widen her eyes again, “This person, unbelieveable.” “Since when you go by bus, I’ve never seen you before.” “You always go with that boy how can you know I’m going by bus or not?” he asked back. “Ah, so he knew about me and him.” “Ah.. I’m sorry.” Sohyun said softly while look at outside.

When arrive,….

Sohyun wanna stood up went from that bus, but he looked at jongup who still sleep. “Should I wake him up?” she mumbled. She sight and tried to wake him up. “Jong Up-ssi~ wake up we arrive.” She said. But no response, “JongUp ssi?” she touch his shoulder and a little bit shook her body. JongUp open his eyes, and streght up. He looked at sohyun and smile a bit, “Thanks.” He stood up left her behind, “Wait~” she said that make JongUp stop in front of the bus’s door. She run away from the bus, somehow what she did that make her fall. JongUp reflexed catch her, The position is sohyun hugged him. Everyone who passed look at them and whispered to each other. SoHyun who knew that immediately moved back, “Mian…” she said. As she get off from him, and run away. Jong Up smirked, look back, look at SoHyun who run away from him, “You never change…”

 

When arrive at her class, sulli already sit on her seat while tapping her phone, “Morning.” She greeted her, and sit down. “Oh, Morning.” She replied, and look at SoHyun. “Omo, whats wrong with you?” she cupped sohyun’s face. “Your eyes swollen, your face look so pale,…. Don’t tell me you crying yesterday, and don’t sleep?” she asked. SoHyun smiled bitterly, sulli knew what happen exactly, she never look her bestfriend like this. “Don’t think about him….. Everything must be have a reason.” She tried to comfort her. SoHyun just nodded, and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter