My Life Is So Perfect

My Life Is So Perfect
GUMAWO SEO JOOHYUN


Seohyun braced herself to remain in the kitchen. She held her nausea and closed her eyes slowly. Now at 8 am and she must preparing breakfast for Yonghwa. Seohyun wanted to eat the food as she ate earlier. But because every food she ate she would have spit, then Seohyun could only eat sweet potato, milk for pregnant women, fruit, and a little rice. Yonghwa somewhat anxious saw his wife's condition. Seohyun sometimes trying braced herself to could eat food nutritious although ultimately she'll spew. Seohyun’s pregnancy already entered 3 months, but her nausea is reduced only slightly. Seohyun walked to her room and saw Yonghwa still sleeping. Today Seohyun must meet a songwriter for her new song at 10 am and Yonghwa promised to take her to the SM Entertainment’s office.

"Yonghwa oppa, Honey, wake up. It was at 8 am ", said Seohyun quietly. But Yonghwa not respond. Seohyun kissed his left cheek and tickled his waist. Yonghwa awakened from his sleep, but his eyes still closed.

"hnghhhmmfh ....", murmured Yonghwa and he finally opened his eyes lazily. He was holding Seohyun’s right hand. "Arasso, I will wake up"

Yonghwa got up and sat down, but suddenly he dropped his head on the pillow. "1 minute", said Yonghwa raising his finger.

"Yonghwa oppa, wake up". Seohyun withdrew his hand. Yonghwa only just opened one eye and grinned at Seohyun.

"I'll wake up Seohyun~ah". Yonghwa sitting on the bed. His hair was a mess. But Seohyun really like to see Yonghwa if he wakes up. His face was very funny and like a child.

"I like to see you when you wake up from your sleep. You're like a child. Cute. My Yong choding", teased Seohyun.

"ah sincha Seohyun~ah?". Yonghwa kissed Seohyun’s lips, then stood up and walked to the bathroom

After Yonghwa finished bathing and dressing. He went straight to the dining room and sat down beside Seohyun.

"Today I only until noon at the SM Entertainment’s office," said Seohyun. She began to eat the sweet potato.

"Hmm, don’t be too tired, don’t eat late, don’t forget to bring milk, and don’t forget to call me if you're going home", said Yonghwa, stuffing food into his mouth.

"I will not forget, honey." Seohyun appointed a bag that already contains with a box of food and a bottle of milk.

"Hmm, my wife so smart." Yonghwa smiled saw Seohyun. "What about your nausea?"

"I've felt sick when I made breakfast in the kitchen. I can handle. I will be strong for our children", said Seohyun with cheerful voice.

"Ah jeongmal?!", said Yonghwa with his aegyo and Seohyun smiling with her eyes smile. "Oh my god my heart beat faster."Yonghwa smiled and his hands touched his chest.

"Aigoo". Seohyun kissed Yonghwa on the cheek.

Actually 3 weeks ago, Seohyun kept a distance with Yonghwa. Somehow Seohyun felt nauseous when smelling perfume in used by Yonghwa. Finally Yonghwa several times to replaced his perfume and Seohyun still felt sick when she was near Yonghwa.Seohyun felt sad when Yonghwa couldn’t be close with her. Finally she found new perfume for Yonghwa.

"I wear perfume that is given by you", said Yonghwa.

"Hmm, I like the fragrance", replied Seohyun closer her nose into Yonghwa’s neck.

"Yes, Seohyun, this is still early morning. You ...", teased Yonghwa and Seohyun hit his arm quietly.

 

"I just want to smell the fragrance of your perfume."

After they finished breakfast, Yonghwa took Seohyun into SM Entertainment’s office. She will meet with songwriter for her new song. Seohyun've arranged the schedule so as not too crowded with her manager. Yonghwa also monitor the Seohyun’s activities for not too dense.

"I'll call you", said Seohyun before she got out from the car.

"Okey". Yonghwa pulled Seohyun’s chin and kissed her lips. Seohyun smiled as Yonghwa kissed her cheek.

"Bye Yonghwa oppa"

Seohyun out of the car and got into the SM Entertainment building. She went straight to one of the rooms on the 3rd floor to meet with the songwriter. 4 hours later, their meeting finally finished. When she came out from the room she met with Hyoyoen and Jessica.

"Hwa Unnie", called Seohyun happily.

"Seohyunnie". Hyoyoen directly hugged Seohyun.

The three of them went straight to the cafe that is in the building.

"Hyunnie, long time no see. Ah, I miss you so much ", said Jessica, she holding Seohyun’s hands.

"me too Unnie, since Jessica unnie in Australia. I never see you again". Seohyun very pleased to meet with Jessica.

"Seohyun, what about your pregnancy?", asked Hyoyoen.

"Oh .. my pregnancy was fine. But my nausea was absolutely unbearable. Over the past 3 weeks I don’t want Yonghwa oppa to touch me. I will feel nausea if smell the scent from his perfume. Finally I chose for his new perfume"

"Sincha?". Jessica grinned and somewhat didn’t believe with Seohyun’s words.

"yes Unnie, maybe unnie would feel like that if you pregnant", said Seohyun to Jessica.

"Hwah, Seohyun is more mature with her pregnancy now. I also have a target this year I have to get pregnant", said Hyoyoen with a smile.

"Unnie ..." Seohyun somewhat amused to hear the Hyoyoen’s words.

"I've made a program with Junsu", said Hyoyoen again and it made Jessica laughed.

"Jessica. I'm sure you'll be experiencing". Hyoyoen patted Jessica's shoulder.

"Yeah i know," Jessica said.

Seohyun immediately picked up her bag and pulled out a box of food and a bottle of milk.

"What is this Seohyun?", asked jessica
pointed food box issued by Seohyun.

"Oh, this is sweet potatoes. Because I still feel nauseous, I only could eat this sweet potato and also milk". Seohyun opened the box and eat the sweet potato that was brought by her.

Suddenly, from behind there someone patting Seohyun’s shoulder. Seohyun directly glanced and saw Heechul stood beside her.

"Ahnneyonghaseyo Heechul oppa", said Seohyun politely.

Heechul sat beside Seohyun. But not long later, Seohyun holding her nose.

"ya Seohyun, why you close your nose?", Heechul asked in surprise.

"Heechul oppa, the fragrant of your perfume makes me nauseous." Seohyun immediately stood up and stepped quickly into the bathroom.

"What's wrong with the fragrance of my perfume??". Heechul asked Hyoyoen and Jessica.

"Heechul oppa she's pregnant. Therefore, she feels nausea because she smells your perfume," replied Hyoyoen.

"Jeongmalyo ???". Heechul somewhat felt surprised.

Seohyun looked pale after returning from the bathroom. Hyoyoen somewhat anxious to see her. She called Yonghwa from her mobile phone to picked up Seohyun. 30 minutes later, Yonghwa had reached the SM Entertainment’s office. He went straight to the cafe and saw Seohyun from afar. He was approached Seohyun.

"Seohyun~ah, are you okay?", asked Yonghwa.

"hmm, I'm dizzy", replied Seohyun.

"Yonghwa sshi, Seohyunnie, I better go," said Heechul.

"I'm sorry Heechul oppa", said Seohyun with uncomfortable feelings.

"it's okay Seohyun". Then Heechul approached Yonghwa and whispered in his ear. "she's nausea because she smells my perfume "

"ah jeongmal???". Yonghwa surprised to hear Heechul’s words.

"I go first". Heechul immediately excused himself to go and left the four of them.

"ah, Yonghwa oppa". Seohyun hugged Yonghwa who sat beside her. Hyoyoen and Jessica just smiled to see them.

"aigoo, Seohyun~ah", Yonghwa said with a laugh.

"I'm very inconvenient?", asked Seohyun to him.

"No, but you're adorable", replied Yonghwa.

"haha". Hyoyoen and Jessica laughed at Seohyun become very spoiled when she is with Yonghwa.

2 weeks later

"oh Yonghwa oppa, Please for Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk not come to our house for a while. I will feel nausea if I smell their perfume. I'm sorry," said Seohyun with sad face.

"hmm, nausea? okay I'll tell them." Yonghwa sighed after hearing the Seohyun’s request . Yonghwa wondered if his brothers had to wear perfume that he wears. "ah Seohyun~ah"

~


Seohyun suddenly awakened from her sleep. She got up and sat down, she saw Yonghwa already asleep soundly. She really wanted to wake her husband. But she went out of it because she didn’t have the heart to wake him. She got out from bed slowly and walked slowly, then opened the door carefully. Seohyun immediately the lights and stood in front of the refrigerator. She was looking for food that she wanted to eat tonight. But there’s nothing. Then she opened the pantry and she found out instant food.

"Aish, these foods must be in place by Yonghwa oppa. And I've banned him", grumbled Seohyun and she immediately closed the pantry.

Once again Seohyun felt desperate to eat dubbokki. Seohyun confused, she wanted to wake Yonghwa but she knew her husband was very tired today. If she goes out alone, she didn’t dare because it's midnight. Suddenly she wanted to cry.

"Ah I really want to eat dubbokki .... oh ..."

Seohyun tried to remove the tears from her eyes, but couldn't. Finally she cried because her feelings are very erratic.

"Hiks ... Yonghwa oppa", she called softly in between sobs. "Oh ... why did I become so sad like this?"

Yonghwa didn't know if Seohyun not in bed. As he leaned over and wanted to hug Seohyun, he just hugged a pillow. He woke up and he didn’t see Seohyun in his side.

"Seohyun ...", he called. Then he heard the sound of crying.Yonghwa immediately rushed out from his room. He saw light in the dining room light up and he saw Seohyun was crying.

"Seohyun ....", call Yonghwa. He approached Seohyun and sat beside her. "What's wrong with you? Why are you crying?".Yonghwa wiped tears streaming down in her cheeks with his hands.

Seohyun looked at him. "Oh Yonghwa oppa. Forgive me. I wake you because of my crying voice"

"Tell me why are you crying?", Yonghwa asked impatiently.

"Yonghwa oppa. I want to eat dubbokki. I really want to eat it. I was confused because we don’t have the ingredients to make dubbokki"

"But now 2 am". Yonghwa looked toward the clock.

"But I really want to eat dubbokki now."

"Okay I'll buy it." Yonghwa stood up and wanted to take the car keys. But when Yonghwa recently stepped one step, Seohyun withdrew his hand.

"I come with you", said Seohyun. She stood behind Yonghwa. But Yonghwa just said no.

"Seohyun~ah, you don’t have to come with me"

Seohyun stared directly to Yonghwa angrily. Then she sat back in her chair and cried again. "I want to go. If Yonghwa oppa didn’t allow me to come with you. I will give you time off for not touch me"

Yonghwa surprised to hear Seohyun’s words. "MWO? Are you serious?"

"Yes", replied Seohyun curtly. Yonghwa sighed and looked Seohyun. Seohyun turned her face from the Yonghwa’s gaze.

Yonghwa approached her and hugged her tightly. "Don’t do that to me Hyun". Seohyun touched by the Yonghwa’s words. She is also puzzled why she could become very spoiled and her emotion became uncontrollable. "You can come with me honey", whispered Yonghwa. He kissed her cheek.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Yonghwa ordering dubbokki. Seohyun eat it with a sense of excitement and Yonghwa looked at her with a smile. He was very happy to see her eat. Because she was very cute and sweet when she eats. He tried to feed her and .

"You are more beautiful when you're pregnant, Hyun", Yonghwa said.

"Hmm? My body is getting bigger and wider. Why you can tell I’m still pretty?"

"I will still your fans, although your fanboy disappeared one by one to see you pregnant now"

'Eyyyy, I'm sure they still be my fans. Yesterday Jinwoon and Minho called me. They said to me will still be my fans even though right now I'm pregnant and my body is getting bigger", Seohyun said smiling. She wanted to and saw his face tear.

'Oh oppa, why are you so cute when you're angry?'. She his left cheek. "I just love oppa forever"

He smiled and pinched Seohyun's cheeks are getting chubby. "Eat a lot my wife"

Two days later Seohyun was typing her thesis on the laptop. Actually she was a little tired. But she should still did it. Suddenly she felt hungry, Seohyun biting her lower lip. Then she stood up and walked toward the kitchen. Today is Thursday, but there are no class schedules and singing activities also been reduced. Seohyun’s pregnancy already entered 6 months. Now she was alone at home. Yonghwa had to go to the FNC Music’s office to discuss the concept of the CN BLUE new album. Yonghwa should go there on Tuesday morning but because on early Tuesday he had to take Seohyun to eat dubbokki, he was very sleepy and slept all day at home. When Seohyun will took the fruit in the refrigerator, she saw the paper stuck to the refrigerator door. Kimchi jjigae recipe. Seohyun remembered when she ate kimchi jjigae created by Yonghwa’s mother. She was desperate to make kimchi jjigae, but she really wanted kimchi jjigae created by Yonghwa’s mother.

"I want to eat kimchi jjigae creates by Yonghwa oppa’s mother", said Seohyun to herself. "But ..."

Seohyun silent and this time she didn’t want to bother her husband.Suddenly her mobile phone rang and Seohyun immediately picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello Seohyun. Are you at home right now?"

"De, Yonghwa oppa"

"Hyun. I probably will go home at night"

"Why?"

"We still talk about the new album for CN BLUE. Then we'll stop to the restaurant"

Seohyun silent and she didn’t get to say something to Yonghwa.

"Seohyun", called Yonghwa.

"De"

"What’s wrong?"

"No, nothing"

"Okay"

"Bye oppa"

"Bye Hyun~ah"

Seohyun exhaled her breath and her right hand rubbed his stomach slowly.

Yonghwa felt something strange on Seohyun’s voice on the phone. He sat down and his right hand still holding his mobile phone. Yonghwa sometimes looking at his mobile phone screen.

"Yonghwa hyung", called Jungshin. He approached Yonghwa and sat beside him. "What are you thinking about?"

"I've been called Seohyun. I feel there is something she wanted to say, but she didn’t say anything to me". Yonghwa looked Jungshin "she was craving, Jungshin "

Jungshin widen his eyes "ah, shincha?"

"De, two days ago she was crying in the middle of the night because she wanted to eat dubbokki"

"Dubbokki?", Jungshin asked in surprise.

"De, at first I'll buy her. But she wanted to come with me. I say no and you know what happened?"

Jungshin shook his head. "What happened?"

"She cried and threatened me if I'm not allowed to touch her again"

"MWO??". Jungshin laughed and he felt didn’t believe the Yonghwa’s words.

In the night, when Yonghwa came home he didn’t see Seohyun. She is usually welcomed Yonghwa. When Yonghwa past the living room, he saw Seohyun asleep on the couch. Yonghwa approached her and kissed her forehead. Then Yonghwa saw Seohyun’s laptop that hasn’t seen failure. When Yonghwa will turned off the laptop, Seohyun was previously looking at photo when Seohyun and his mother was making kimchi jjigae in Busan.Yonghwa looked Seohyun who was sleeping soundly.

"she wants to eat kimchi jjigae?", asked Yonghwa to himself. Then Yonghwa saw Seohyun’s diary is located next to the laptop. He opened and read the last page in the diary.

'KIMCHI JJIGAE MADE BY MOTHER IN LAW'

Yonghwa also see the small print at the bottom corner 'oh I'd love to go to Busan'. He stared Seohyun grinning. "I know Hyun"

Yonghwa stood up and went into the room. He issued a mobile phone from his pants pocket. He pressed a phone number. After Yonghwa off the phone, he took a suitcase and filled it with clothes. Not long after, Yonghwa out of the room and sat down beside Seohyun.

"Hyun~ah", called Yonghwa. He rubbed her cheek. Every time Yonghwa looked Seohyun who was sleeping, he sometimes didn’t believe has been married with her. Two days ago Seohyun cravings wanted to eat dubbokki and if she was not allowed to come to the restaurant at night with him, she threatened that if Yonghwa shouldn’t be touching her. Oh god, it is a matter that is not possible. Yonghwa really like to touch Seohyun, he was never satisfied to touch her. Each time he touch her, Yonghwa will felt something different in him. His heart will beat faster and his mind will always be drawn to Seohyun. Yonghwa smiled at Seohyun, but he had to wake her. Before Yonghwa called her name a second time, Seohyun already opened her eyes slowly.

"Yong oppa", she called softly. She smiled at Yonghwa who sat beside her. "When are you coming home?"

"Hmm, nearly 1 hour ago"

"Sincha? Why did not you wake me?". Seohyun immediately sat staring Yonghwa.

"Hyun, what do you want today?", Yonghwa asked suddenly.

'De? ". Seohyun wrinkling her forehead and she was somewhat confused by the Yonghwa’s question. "What do you mean?"

"What are you crave today?, Honey." Yonghwa pinched her left cheek softly.

"Hng? Oh ...". Seohyun staring at Yonghwa’s eyes.

"Hmm, what if we go to Busan?", said Yonghwa suddenly and made Seohyun’s eyes wide open.

"Oppa ... Busan? When?"

"Tonight", said Yonghwa.

"Tonight? But? "

"Why Hyun?"

"Let us have to get ready, I've booked a plane ticket to Busan tonight"

"Hngh?". Seohyun once again surprised by the Yonghwa’s words. "You ..."

"Why Hyun?". Yonghwa smiled at the confusion in the Seohyun’s eyes.

"Aniyo, but ..."

"Come on ... we only have 2 hours"

Seohyun still didn’t believe the Yonghwa’s words. But she got up from her seat and walked to follow Yonghwa from behind to get into the room. She sat on the bed and Yonghwa helped out the suitcase from the closet.

"Are you sure?", Seohyun asked, puzzled.

"Why?". Yonghwa smiled toward to Seohyun. "Let's take your clothes from the closet and enter into a suitcase"

Seohyun got out of bed, then she set up clothes and goods that will she brings to Busan. An hour later, they were in the car. During the trip to the airport, Seohyun wondered to herself why Yonghwa knew if she was craving kimchi jjigae made by his mother. When inside the plane, Seohyun felt tired and fell asleep on the Yonghwa’s shoulder. Yonghwa woke Seohyun gently as the plane they were traveling had arrived in Busan. Seohyun still a bit sleepy when they were at the airport. They boarded a taxi to go Yonghwa’s home. Yonghwa tried to contact his mother mobile phone.

"Yonghwa oppa, it's midnight.  Our arrival will disrupt ommoni and aboji?", asked Seohyun. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Of course not", replied Yonghwa and he kissed the Seohyun’s head.

Not long after, they were at Yonghwa’s home. His father and mother somewhat surprised to see Yonghwa and Seohyun arrival very sudden.

"Seohyun". Yonghwa’s mother hugged Seohyun. "Why are you come at midnight?"

"Ommoni, Seohyun wants to eat kimchi jjigae creates by you. She didn’t tell me and I took her here tonight," replied Yonghwa. He approached Seohyun and hugged her from the side. Seohyun surprised to hear the Yonghwa’s answer.

"Yonghwa oppa? ... Ommoni, I don’t know if Yonghwa oppa will take me to Busan tonight"

"Aigoo, Yonghwa. Your wife is pregnant. You can go to here in the morning. Hyun~ah definitely tired".


Yonghwa’s mother held Seohyun’s hand.

"I know ommoni. I'm sorry, I just want Seohyun happy "

Yonghwa’s mother took the Seohyun’s suitcase and took her to the Yonghwa’s room. She sat beside Seohyun on the bed.

"You must be tired Seohyun. Go to rest. Tomorrow morning I'll make kimchi jjigae", said Yonghwa’s mother smiled broadly. She was very happy to saw daughter in law. And then she Seohyun’s stomach. "Aigoo. Pretty soon I'll have grandchildren"

"Ommoni, forgive us. We have disrupted you tonight"

"No, Seohyun. Hmng, Yonghwa very attention to you. He's studying to become husband and good father to you and his child"

"Ommoni, I'm very inconvenient Yonghwa oppa. First, when I'm feeling nausea and now because I'm craving". Seohyun looked at Yonghwa’s mother sadly.

"Seohyun, Yonghwa not feel in bother by you. He really loves you"

"Ommoni ...". Seohyun smiled happily staring Yonghwa’s mother."De, I love him ommoni"

Yonghwa sitting on the sofa with his father in the family room.

"Yonghwa, I'm proud of you", said father Yonghwa. He smiled broadly looked Yonghwa.

"Aboji, I just want her happy. I don’t want to be threatened by her anymore." Yonghwa laughed and he leaned back onto the couch.

"She threats you?", His father asked, puzzled.

"Yes, she threatened me when she was cravings dubbokki. She wanted to come with me to the restaurant. If she didn’t allow to come with me, I'm not allowed to touch her." Yonghwa’s father bit surprised to hear Yonghwa’s words . "It is the biggest threat to me aboji"

"Haha, you should know Yonghwa. You mother ever do that to me"

"Ah jeongmal?". Yonghwa rather not believe with his father’s words.

"If Seohyun craves kimchi jjigae made by you mother, and you have to bring her here. While you mother cravings want to see the eiffel tower. And you also have to know, if your mother didn’t want to see the eiffel tower from the photo. But we have to go to Paris "

"Oh my god". Yonghwa very surprised.

"Yonghwa, you have to get ready. I hear from you mother if Seohyun was eager to Italy"

Seohyun already changed her clothes and cleaned herself in the bathroom. Yonghwa’s mother cleaning the Yonghwa’s bed. Seohyun approached Yonghwa’s mother and tried to help her.

"You don’t have to help me, Seohyun"

"Ommoni ..."

"it’s okay"

After Yonghwa’s mother finished cleaning Yonghwa’s bed, she approached Seohyun and kissed her forehead.

"go to sleep Seohyun"

"Ommoni ..."

"De, Seohyun"

"I think want to go to Italy"

"Hngh?"

Yonghwa paused at the door when he heard the Seohyun’s words.

"Seohyun~ah ... Italy?"
~

Yonghwa opened his eyes slowly. He glanced toward Seohyun who was sleeping soundly. He put his right hand on his forehead. His eyes looked at the ceiling of his room. Yonghwa felt uneasy. Seohyun’s pregnancy was 9 months. Doctors had predicted that Seohyun will give birth on 20 March. But he was afraid if Seohyun will give birth before 20 March. Then Yonghwa leaned over and kissed her cheek. He smiled remembering the incident last night.

"I was fat and not beautiful anymore", said Seohyun when she was in front of the mirror.

"You're chubby, Seohyun and I see you as the most beautiful woman in my heart", said Yonghwa. He read the book The Baby Book provided by Seohyun.

"Really?". Seohyun turned facing her husband and Yonghwa put the book on his lap.

"De, Seohyun~ah". Yonghwa smiled when he saw Seohyun. Every night Seohyun always said that she was fat and not pretty anymore. Yonghwa ever by answering her question 'yes, you fat' and Seohyun cried all night.


Yonghwa got up and sat facing Seohyun. Yonghwa very pleased to see Seohyun can sleep soundly. Because ever since Seohyun entering 7 months of pregnancy, Seohyun difficult to find a comfortable sleeping position. Yonghwa put his ear on her belly and kissed her. Then he approached his face to Seohyun’s face. He kissed her cheek and lips.

"Seohyun~ah", he called softly. He saw Seohyun not budge with the vocation. "Oh my sleeping beauty"

Yonghwa got up and opened the door quietly. He opened the curtains so that the sun shining on his living room. Then he walked to the room which is located next to his room. When he opened it, there is a happy feeling in his heart. The room was going to be room for his baby. Seohyun already bought baby supplies like baby box, clothes, toys, wallpaper, and everything. Yonghwa also always took Seohyun to check her pregnancy to the obstetrician. He will become a father. Yonghwa suddenly gasped in surprise as there is someone who touches his arm.

"Yonghwa oppa". Seohyun standing beside Yonghwa.

"Seohyun~ah, you're awake?!"

"De, oppa"

Yonghwa suddenly remembered something he wanted to say to Seohyun.

"Seohyun~ah. Doctors have predicted you would give birth on 20 March this month. Now it's on 12 March. I'm getting worried. What if you give birth before 20 March. It's very common"

"Don’t worry Yonghwa oppa. I've got it all ", said Seohyun. She kissed his cheek to calm him down.

"But ..."

Seohyun put her finger on the Yonghwa’s lips. "Don’t worry"

"Okay, I'll prepare breakfast for us." Although Yonghwa still didn’t feel relieved, he walked to the kitchen and preparing breakfast.This morning Yonghwa should go to the one of TV station to discuss a new program where Yonghwa will be one of the MC at that event. Before he left, he kissed the Seohyun’s forehead.

"I'm going home this afternoon"

"Be carefull Yonghwa oppa"

"Bye honey"

"Bye"

When Yonghwa already sitting in the car, his feeling a bit uneasy, then he called Hyoyoen.

"Hello Hyoyoen"

"Hello Yonghwa"

"I'm sorry if I disturb you this morning"

"De, it's okay. What's wrong?"

"Hyoyoen, can you visit my house today? I was there a meeting in one of the tv station and Seohyun be alone at home. I'm afraid if Seohyun will give birth today. I don’t know why I feel very uneasy today. My mother and Seohyun’s mother will come tomorrow.They have event today"

"Okey, I will visit your home. I will invite Yoona and Yuri "

"Okey, thank you Hyoyoen. Give my regards to Junsu "

"Okey"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Seohyun sitting on the couch with ease. She reads a book and listened to classical music by Mozart. Because according to the book that Seohyun read that music could make a pregnant woman be more relaxed, calm, and indirectly will provide positive influence to baby inside the womb. Seohyun've done since entering the third trimester of pregnancy. Suddenly she heard a bell, she got up and walked cautiously toward the door. She was very surprised to see Hyoyoen, Yoona and Yuri.

"Unnie". Seohyun very pleased to see three of them.

"Aigoo, you're getting bigger Seohyun", teased Yuri.

"Haha, unnie". Yoona help Seohyun to walk toward the couch. Because Seohyun’s pregnancy was 9 months, she had to walk slowly and carefully. Seohyun sat on the couch, but suddenly she wanted to go to the toilet.

"Unnie, I want to go to the toilet"

"Let me help you", said Yoona who stood up. She accompanied Seohyun to the toilet. Hyoyoen and Yuri sat on the couch and watch television. All of a sudden ...

"YOONA UNNIE". Seohyun shouted Yoona’s name.

"Seohyun, what's wrong?". Yoona heard Seohyun’s screaming frantically. "Open the door Seohyun"

"The door is not in key unnie", replied Seohyun.

Yoona went into the toilet and saw Seohyun anxiously. "what’s wrong Seohyun?"

"Unnie, my water bag just broke "

"Oh my god". Yoona know what was said by Seohyun. Hyoyoen and Yuri who heard Seohyun’s screams immediately rushed to the toilet.

"What’s wrong?", asked Hyoyoen.

"Unnie, my water bag just broke"

"Broken? Water bag? ". Yuri confused with the Seohyun’s words."What does it mean?"

"Now don’t ask about it Yuri. Now you call Yonghwa and I will bring Seohyun to the hospital", said Hyoyoen tells Yuri. She helped clean up Seohyun. Then she with Yoona helped Seohyun headed for the car.

"okay hospital", said Yuri with panic.

"Seohyun, your clothes. Where do you put your clothes? Are you prepared everything? "Yoona asked as she helped Seohyun into the car.

"De, the red bag in my room"

"I'll call Jung soebang". Yuri bit shaky when it comes to calling Yonghwa. "Aish, why he didn't raise his mobile phone?"

Yoona ran into Seohyun’s bedroom to retrieved her purse and ran back toward the car. Yuri still trying to call Yonghwa. Yoona examined the state of the house and locked it. She then climbed into the car and sat beside Seohyun. Yuri was sitting beside Hyoyoen that will drive the car.

"How with Yonghwa, Yuri. He's already pick up the phone from you?"

"not yet unnie"

"Hyoyoen unnie, we must be quick to the hospital", said Yoona when looking at Seohyun.

"Okay we go to the hospital now. Oh my god Seohyun. Today I was really panicking"

"Unnie calm down", said Seohyun trying to calm her unnie.

When they arrived at the hospital. Hyoyoen and Yoona accompany Seohyun came into the doctor’s room. While Yuri busy calling Yonghwa. Yonghwa finally picked up his mobile phone.

"Hello"

"Hello Yonghwa oppa"

"De"

"I'm Yuri"

"What’s wrong Yuri?"

"You have to go to hospital now. Seohyun’s water bag had broken. Currently she is on the doctor's room with Hyoyoen unnie and Yoona”

"Okay, okay. I'll be there "

"Bye"

"Bye"

Yonghwa hurried goodbye to the staff of tv station and ran toward his car. He took the car quickly. Then he saw a message that is sent Yuri. The hospital address.

Yuri saw Hyoyoen out of the room doctor. "How with Seohyun?"

"She's no contractions yet and no dilation of her cervix. The doctor told her to go home "

Yoona out of the doctor’s with Seohyun.

"Seohyun", called Yuri. She approaches her "you want to go home?"

"Aniyo, I want to take a walk", answer Seohyun with smile.

"Take a walk? But I've already called Yonghwa oppa. Now he probably was on his way to the hospital "

"De, we will wait for him." Seohyun sitting in a chair.

Yonghwa looked worried as he entered the hospital. He immediately saw Hyoyoen. Yonghwa approached them.

"Hyun~ah, you ...". Yonghwa puzzled look Seohyun outside the doctor’s room.

"I have no contractions yet", replied Seohyun. Yonghwa stare at Seohyun a little longer, then his mobile phone rang.

"Hello ommoni. I was in the hospital with Seohyun ". Yonghwa silent. "Okay I'm going home"

Yonghwa came home with Seohyun. But Seohyun previously told Yonghwa if she wanted to take a walk after coming home. Hyoyoen’s car followed Yonghwa’s car from behind. After they got home, Seohyun very happy to saw her mother and father stood in front of her house.

"Omma", called Seohyun. Yonghwa stood beside her to help her walked toward her parents.

"Seo Joohyun". Seohyun’s mother hugged her.

Hyoyoen, Yuri and Yoona was out of the car and approached Seohyun’s parents.

"Aunty". Hyoyoen hugged Seohyun mother. Yonghwa also embraced Seohyun’s father.

They went into the house. Seohyun pleased when her mother was at her side when she needed her. When Seohyun with her mother she forgot that she wanted to take a walk. Yonghwa little concerned with the Seohyun’s desire. But Seohyun looked at him.

"Yonghwa oppa, come with me to walk around this house," said Seohyun. Yonghwa somewhat surprised.

"Okey, but you must eat first”

Seohyun have no desire to eat. But Yonghwa forced for Seohyun have enough power when she would give birth. After lunch, Seohyun walked with Yonghwa around the house.

"Why do we have to take a walk?", asked Yonghwa mask his panic.

"Yonghwa oppa, I'm glad we walk like this. Ouch. " Seohyun’s face bear the pain.

"Seohyun". Yonghwa panic.

"Don’t panic oppa. I've started contractions ", replied Seohyun.

Finally Yonghwa invite Seohyun to come home after seeing her in pain. While at home Seohyun grimaced pain is incredible. But the water bag has not come out again. But the frequency of contractions in Seohyun feel already about 5 minutes.

"Omma". Seohyun holding her mother's hand tightly. Yonghwa also holds her shoulder.

"Joohyun", called her mother when she saw Seohyun closed her eyes.

"Oppa, I think we should go to hospital now", said Seohyun. The clock is shown at 8 pm. Yonghwa directly bring Seohyun into the car. They all rushed toward the car in a hurry.

"Hyoyoen unnie, this is the first time in my life seen someone give birth", said Yuri with some anxiety.

"Ya, Yuri. Me too"

After they arrived at the hospital. Yonghwa directly bring Seohyun to meet the nurses. The nurses checked her cervix dilation.

"your cervix dilation just 5 centimeters," said the nurses. Then the doctor came into the room and perform the epidural injection in the Seohyun’s spine. Yonghwa almost no strong see the doctor performed an epidural injection process to Seohyun and he was lucky because he leaned his back against the wall. But 15 minutes later he could see the pain in the Seohyun’s face been reduced. Then the nurse put an infusion, a monitor to know the baby's heartbeat and also to determine the next contraction.

"Mrs. Jung, once you're in the syringe to the epidural. You can’t eat anything. Later I will come back to check on your condition, "said the nurse and Seohyun just nodded.

"Seohyun, are you okay?". Yonghwa looked worried and he held her hand tightly.

"I'm fine", said Seohyun softly.

Yonghwa bring a CD player and listened to music for Seohyun become calmer. When the clock is shown at 11 pm, the nurse check on Seohyun.

"your cervix dilation is 10 centimeters. We will bring you to the operating room"

Yonghwa accompanied Seohyun in the operating room. He never felts a terrified in his life. He felts worried about Seohyun’s life, he never saw a person in so much pain like Seohyun. Oh my god, he just can held her hand tightly and pray to God.

Seohyun’s face turned bright red. She never felt pain like this before. She groaned with a vengeance. She could hear what was said by the doctor.

"The baby crowning, come on Mrs. Jung. PUSH"

She tried again. "Come on Seohyun, you can do it.  A few more push, Honey ", said Yonghwa to Seohyun.


Seohyun pushed firmly and finally the doctor can pull the baby's head and body. "The Baby is out. 11:20 pm". The doctor smiled at Seohyun and Yonghwa. "Congratulation. You're baby is a girl"

Seohyun and Yonghwa cried happy, especially when she saw the nurse put the baby on her chest. They watch their daughter tried to feed to herself to her mother's milk.

Seohyun looked at the baby she gave birth. Her daughter was very pretty and her petite body make Seohyun wants to cry. Seohyun crying happily to see her daughter. Yonghwa not stop saying 'gumawo Seo JooHyun' to Seohyun. He kissed her forehead and she saw her husband holding his daughter with a sense of happiness.

"Jung Ji Hee. She's my little beautiful girl," said Yonghwa and Seohyun nodded at him.

"my Jung Ji Hee, i love you", said Seohyun softly.

It was the heaviest day and also the happiest day for Seohyun. In addition she received a happy kiss from Yonghwa, she also got a happy kiss from her parents, Yonghwa’s parents, and her unnies.


Jungshin, Jonghyun, and Minhyuk also congratulate them. Jungshin and Minhyuk never stopped looking at Yonghwa’s daughter.

"hmm, Hyung, you're daughter very beautiful", said Minhyuk with envy.

"de". Jungshin nodded.

"Of course she was my daughter." Seohyun smiled at the Yonghwa’s words.

"I also want to have a baby", said Yoona with a smile. Seohyun could see Jonghyun held her hand tightly.

"oh ...", Seohyun pulled Yonghwa’s hand and whispered to him.

"I know", said Yonghwa with a smile.

Seohyun felt her life more complete because she has Jung Yong Hwa as her husband and Jung Ji Hee her little beautiful girl.


Nb: This story was inspired by my mother and also from the stories by Theclumsywitch. Thank you very much to the clumsywitch. Dhiey23, finally I can finish the last chapter. Aoi_enma, hwah nice to meet you and support me.