My Life Is So Perfect

My Life Is So Perfect
SEOHYUN’S SURPRISE


Yonghwa awakened in the middle of his sleep. He remembered with Seohyun, he was almost 5 days left Seohyun in Seoul. Actually this morning he had called Seohyun, but for some reason tonight he wanted to call Seohyun again. He took his phone that he put on the table near his bed. He immediately dialed the number that he headed. But he heard was the sound operator.

"The phone number that you want to go is not active"

"Hyun, why your mobile phone is off?", Yonghwa asked quietly and he tried to call home, but no one picked up.

"Why didn’t she raise her mobile phone?". Yonghwa silent and closed his eyes. "Yonghwa you have to calm down, maybe Hyun was asleep and didn’t hear the phone rang"

He saw the clock is shown at 1 am. He was convinced that Seohyun must have been asleep.

In the morning after Yonghwa showered and dressed, he was pacing in the living room. He tried to call Seohyun’s mobile phone but remain inactive.

"This is strange, why her mobile phone off last night?", asked Yonghwa to himself. Jonghyun felt strange to see what was done by Yonghwa and he tried to ask him.

"Hyung, are you okay?", Asked Jonghyun.

"Hyun didn’t activate her mobile phone from last night. I'm very worried about her, because she has never done anything like this", replied Yonghwa whose face began to look panickly.

"Maybe she went to Busan, you should try to call your parents or Seohyun’s parents", said Jonghyun trying to calm Yonghwa and advise him.

"Busan? Seohyun not possible to get there. She'll tell me. "Yonghwa’s face immediately became serious.

Jungshin and Minhyuk just hear their conversation from the kitchen. They didn't want to interfere in the Yonghwa’s problem.

"What this kind of thing would happen if we're married?", Asked Minhyuk to Jungshin quietly.

"Maybe", replied Jungshin and he bit his sandwich in his hand. "You can see it now"

"Really?". Minhyuk straight his hair. "Oh something like this would happen if we're married"

"I'll call my parents and Hyun’s parents", said Yonghwa which directly suppressed the phone number he headed.

~
 

"Unnie, is it true that the plan will go well?", asked Yoona, checking the goods she had brought.

"I'm sure it would success, hmm, and I've just come from America. But for Seohyun I would accompany her. Yoona do you know if this is the second time we accompany Seohyun?! ". Tiffany smiled at Yoona. She didn’t look tired when she had just come from America, but she felt very happy.

"Hyun Joong oppa don’t be angry to you?", asked Yoona. "But Unnie, why should we be involved?"

"Please Yoona, you want to let Seohyun go alone?", said Tiffany standing next to Yoona.

Then from far away, Hyoyoen waving her hand toward Tiffany and Yoona. In her hand there are 4 plane tickets.

"Let's Yoona, Hyoyoen already bought tickets." Tiffany pulled Yoona’s hand. Tiffany and Yoona approached Hyoyoen, but they didn’t see Seohyun.

"Where Seohyun?", asked Tiffany who look to the right and left to seek Seohyun.

"She was to the bathroom. We got a flight this afternoon," replied Hyoyoen with a cheerful face. "Haha, I can’t wait anymore", she said with a mischievous smile.

"I know what's on your mind Hyoyoen", said Tiffany.

"Unnie, I know what you mean." Yoona, too, smiled.

"Unnie", call Seohyun and she approached unnienya. "Sorry unnie you have to wait a little longer, the plane will take off 30 minutes longer. We'd better get ready"

"Okay, let's go", said Hyoyoen happily.

~

"She wasn’t in Busan or at her parents' house. Her phone is not active until now. The phone at home is also not raised. " Yonghwa almost frustrated and he felt like shouting with a loud called Seohyun’s name.

"her mobile phone may be damaged", said Jungshin who sat next to Yonghwa.

"Impossible", replied irritably Yonghwa.

"What if Hyung contact the other members of SNSD. Maybe Seohyun was with them at this time," said Minhyuk suggested.

Yonghwa contacted Taeyeon, but she said she hadn’t met Seohyun for 1 week. Tiffany, Hyoyoen, and Yoona’s phone wasn’t active. Yuri and Sooyoung being together with Sunny for photoshoot a fashion magazine on the Jeju island. Meanwhile, Jessica couldn’t be reached because according to Yuri, Jessica was in Australia now.

"Oh my god, Seohyun. Where are you?", Yonghwa cried desperately. "I have to go back to Seoul tonight after our concerts, this can’t be tolerated"

"Hyung, don’t you be tired?", asked Minhyuk.

" yes Yonghwa Hyung, you better go home tomorrow morning", said Jonghyun suggested.

"No, I have to go home to Seoul tonight"

2 hours later CN BLUE will hold a concert in Tokyo, Japan. Yonghwa try to give the his best performance. Although his mind was fixed on Seohyun. "Seohyun, where are you?"

~

"Hello"

"Hello Seohyun, are you arrived?"

"Yes, I've arrived. Currently I'm with Tiffany, Hyoyoen, and Yoona unnie "

"Well, you can meet me at the address I will send to you through a message right now"

"Okay"

"Seohyun, are you sure Yonghwa will not be angry?"

"I'm sure he will not be angry", replied Seohyun with a smile.

"I hope he will not be angry, because this morning Yonghwa is very frustrating because can’t reach you. He plans to return to Seoul tonight"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"I hope you can help me. You must make Yonghwa oppa straight home to his apartment after his concert "

"Okay, see you Seohyun"

"Thank you", said Seohyun. After she received a message containing the address that will she go, she immediately shut down her phone and put it into the bag.

"Hyunnie, you’re very smart," says Hyoyoen with a grin.

"Unnie, I just ...". Seohyun not resume her words, because she must give the address note to the taxi driver.

"Ow Seohyun, I'm very happy," Tiffany said happily.

"Seohyun, this is crazy idea for me. I'm sure Yonghwa frustrated because he couldn’t call you today," said Yoona, shaking her head. "Seohyun was very different now, she's getting more smart"

"I know Unnie. Thanks for you all." Seohyun smiled with a very sweet and she saw the scene outside the car.

~
 

3 hours later

"We're going straight home to apartment, I have already ordered food for us", said CN BLUE manager when he was in the dressing room.

"We are not into the restaurant Hyung?", asked Jungshin. He gave a bottle of mineral water to the CN BLUE manager. Minhyuk immediately elbowed Jungshin.

"Yonghwa Hyung've actually run out of energy, he was not excited", said Minhyuk quietly.

"Oh .. ". Jungshin nodded because he finally understood the Minhyuk’s words.

While in the car Yonghwa not talk much. He just stared at the scenery outside the car. When they reached the apartment, Yonghwa immediately sitting on the couch followed by Jonghyun. Minhyuk tried to open his door but couldn’t.

"manager Hyung, why the door was suddenly not open?", Minhyuk asked in surprise.

"Really? Before we leave the door still in fine condition. " Jungshin approached Minhyuk.

"I would call the people in this building who can fix this door," said CN BLUE manager and he went out of the apartment.

"I want to get into my room", said Yonghwa after the manager left. He immediately stepped into his room.

"How are we doing Jungshin? Are we going to sleep on the couch tonight?". Minhyuk covered his face with a cushion.

"Yeah", replied Jungshin with resignation.

When Yonghwa go into his room and the lights. He was very surprised and his voice startled Jonghyun, Minhyuk, and Jungshin.

"HWA, AIGOO, Hyun ????", Yonghwa said with half-shouted in surprise.

"Oppa", call Seohyun with a smile. Yonghwa surprised to see Seohyun sitting on his bed.

"I like seeing ghost", said Yonghwa and put his hands on his chest. "You, arghh". Yonghwa still hard to hide his astonishment.

"What's wrong Hyung?", Aaked Jonghyun. When he stood up from the couch of a sudden the door Jungshin and Minhyuk’s room open.They were also very surprised.

"HWA, AIGOO", they shouted in unison.

They saw Tiffany, Hyoyoen, and Yoona out from the Jungshin and Minhyuk’s room.

"Surprise", the three of them shouted.

"Oh my god". Jungshin still didn’t believe what he saw.

Yonghwa who heard his brothers cried directly went to the door and he was also surprised.

"You guys?"

"JUNG SOEBANG, Surprise", yelled the three of them again.

"Ah, Aish". Yonghwa immediately saw Seohyun. Seohyun was approached Yonghwa and hugged him.

"Yonghwa oppa". Seohyun grabbed Yonghwa’s cheeks. "I miss you"

"I also, ja~shik. this is your idea? ", asked Yonghwa. Seohyun nodded her head. "I want to meet with Yonghwa oppa to tell something"

"But you can wait for me after I return to Seoul"

"No, I don’t want to", said Seohyun with spoiled. Yonghwa also gave a gentle kiss on the Seohyun’s lips.

"What would you tell me?"

”Not now, because now I'm very hungry Yonghwa oppa "

They ate dinner together. Yonghwa surprised because Seohyun eat very much.

"You eat a lot," said Yongwa when he saw his wife eating.

"I'm very hungry Yonghwa oppa"

"Gosh it seems part of our food will be eaten by Seohyun Jungshin", said Minhyuk laughed and Jungshin shook his head.

"Seohyun seem to want fat", teased Jungshin.

"where we will sleep tonight Tiffany?", asked Hyoyoen who pretended to ask Tiffany to know their reaction.

"Well, Hyoyoen noona. I know what you mean, "said Jungshin.

"We'll stay here instead?", asked Yoona. " is it okay Jonghyun?"

"Hnghm, may be", replied Jonghyun with a slightly embarrassed.

"Yes you are will stay here. Our managers will stay somewhere else", said Yonghwa trying to tempt his manager.

"Yes, I finally have to succumb." Manager has breathed his breath slowly and bowed his face.

"Hyung, you will sleep with us. Because these womens will occupy our room," said Minhyuk.

After they finished eating, Seohyun sitting next Yonghwa felt like throwing up. She immediately headed for the bathroom. Yonghwa very worried with the Seohyun’s situation.

"You eat too much." Yonghwa rubbed her back.

Tiffany, Hyoyoen, and Yoona could only smile at Yonghwa who looks worried. Jungshin, Minhyuk, and CN BLUE manager sleeping in the Jonghyun’s room. Meanwhile, Tiffany, Hyioyoen, and Yoona occupied Jungshin and Minhyuk’s room.

While in the room, Yonghwa still hugging Seohyun. He kissed her forehead. They both sat on the bed.

"What would you tell me, Hyun?", asked Yonghwa wiping Seohyun’s arm.

"You still remember one month ago we visited Victoria unnie and Nickhun oppa’s home?", sked Seohyun.

"Yes and what to do with you?"

"I see you are very happy to play with their child," replied Seohyun.

"and then?". Yonghwa confused with the Seohyun’s words. But Seohyun just stared to Yonghwa with a mysterious smile.

"Yonghwa oppa"

"Ah, I know you want to immediately have a child like Victoria noona", replied Yonghwa. "How many children do you want? Hmm, what if we have one daughter and one son?"

"Hmm, that’s good idea"

"But you can’t come to see me to Japan because you just want to tell me if you want to have children." Yonghwa pinched Seohyun’s cheeks softly. "Ja~shik, we've talked about this Hyun. I know there must be something else that you want to tell me. Tell me right now. Don’t make me curious "

Seohyun remain silent and she really liked to see Yonghwa became curious. But it does makes Yonghwa a curious half-dead.

"Okay, we will run our program to have children soon." Yonghwa pulled Seohyun’s chin and kissed her lips with full of passion. His hands hugged Seohyun’s waist. Seohyun also put her both hands on the Yonghwa’s neck. They kissed for a long time and when Seohyun pulled her lips from Yonghwa’s lips, she whispered in the Yonghwa ‘s ears.

"You will become Appa"

Yonghwa surprised to hear Seohyun’s whispers. "Hyun, really?"

"Yes, honey. Now I'm pregnant and you will become Appa"

Yonghwa hugged Seohyun tightly. He jumped out from bed with full of joy.

"Oppa, haha." Seohyun laughed at her husband's behavior.

"I'll become Appa, I'll become Appa"

Yonghwa Seohyun hug and said "Gumawo Hyun, you make my life more meaningful and I feel my life is complete because it has to have you and our baby"

Seohyun smiled at the Yonghwa’s words and she was happy to made her husband who she loves happy. She also felt happy, because for the first time in her life she felt was perfect to be a woman. Because soon she will become a mother. All this because Yonghwa who has entered her life and made her to be the happiest woman in the world.