My Life Is So Perfect

My Life Is So Perfect
I’M HAPPY WITH YOU

Seohyun staring at a laptop screen in front of her. She never felt satisfied to see the wallpaper on the laptop. Their wedding pictures. She smiled to see it. How could she not? She felt her marriage had just happened yesterday. But the reality has been almost a year has passed. Seohyun it wasn't affiliated with SNSD again, but SM Entertainment is still contracting her as their singer. She also frequently appeared in several TV shows and also some CF. Yonghwa remain affiliated with CN BLUE. What Seohyun feared for this if she was married too fast doesn’t become a reality. Although now she has married, she can still live her dreams. Her gaze direction of the bed and saw Yonghwa asleep soundly. Tonight Seohyun must complete several chapters for her thesis. But because Seohyun rather feel tired, she finally looked at their wedding pictures.

"Hyun, you still awake?", called Yonghwa slowly. He woke up because the lights still on and see Seohyun sit facing the desk.

"De, I'll going to sleep", replied Seohyun, but before Seohyun turn off her laptop, Yonghwa see the wallpaper on the Seohyun’s laptop .

"I know you're definitely looking at that photograph," said Yonghwa with a smile. He got up and sat on the bed. Seohyun immediately enter her laptop into the bag and went straight to bed. Seohyun approached Yonghwa and hugged him.

"I feel that we both just got married yesterday. But don’t feel our marriage was already almost a year." Yonghwa smile and kissed her forehead.

"oh yeah". Yonghwa looked Seohyun.

"yes", she said. "I'm very happy with this marriage. So I'm not aware of this marriage has undergone nearly a year "

"hmm, yes I did. Go to sleep honey. Tomorrow we have a busy schedule," said Yonghwa and he turned off the light. Then he hugs Seohyun and fell asleep.

~

On the next day, Seohyun woke up and saw her husband was still fast asleep. She immediately shower and prepare breakfast. Yonghwa awakened by the smell of cooking food by Seohyun. He saw his wife was preparing breakfast for them both. Yonghwa really like it if he saw Seohyun was preparing food in the kitchen. At the beginning of their marriage, Seohyun often made mistakes in cooking. The food sometimes felt very salty or sweet. But he still ate it. Apparently though Seohyun busy with her own activities, she still learned to cook. So now her cooking is very tasty.

"hmm, it looks like good breakfast," said Yonghwa which sat directly in front of the dining table.

"Oppa, you have to take a bath first. Come on." Seohyun approached Yonghwa and pulled his hand away. Yonghwa stood up and he hugged Seohyun from the side.

"Aish, why today I have to go home late at night so my schedule with you to be disturbed", Yonghwa whispered in the Seohyun’s ears.

"ah Oppa, come on you should immediately shower and then you eat your breakfast. You'll be late ". Seohyun facing Yonghwa and kissed his lips. Then with a smile, "you must immediately take a bath"

Yonghwa’s face frowning , then he grinned at Seohyun "oh, tomorrow night you have to pay"

"what should I pay?", asked Seohyun who pretended not to know.

"We'll see." Yonghwa released of Seohyun’s arms and walked into the bathroom.

Seohyun rolled her eyes and smiled at her husband's behavior.That's what she liked about Yonghwa. When Seohyun turn on the television, she saw a CF. Baby. She sighed softly and holding her stomach. She desperately wanted the presence of a child. But she immediately threw away the sadness and smiled at the scene outside the window.

When Seohyun was in college, her friend approached her. "Seohyun, you want to come with me to the library?", asked her friend. Seohyun even looked at her.

"oh, yeah I'll come with you. I want to find a reference book for my thesis "

"You are very diligent Seohyun", said her friend, smiling.

Then they went to the campus library. At first Seohyun find reference books for her thesis. But accidentally Seohyun approached the bookshelf to the psychology of children. She was interested to pull a book that steals her attention. The book is called The Baby Book. The book was very thick, but Seohyun very pleased to find that book. Seohyun approached her friend who was typing on her laptop.

"You have to find the books you're looking for?", asked Seohyun’s friend. But she was somewhat surprised to see a book that Seohyun carry.

"What you write a thesis about the baby?"

"no, but I was interested to read it", replied Seohyun. "I must buy this book"

"hmm, Seohyun anxious to have children", friend and Seohyun hit her arm quietly.

"Yes, I want to be a mother"

"hmm, Yonghwa must soon realize your dream Hyun", said her friend with a smile. "what if you create a new program?"

"a new program?", asked Seohyun confused.

"Aish Seohyun, you are married but don’t understand what I'm talking to you. Put your ears to me, I'll whisper a program that I mean". Seohyun put her ears to her friend and she was quite shocked by her words.

"ah sinchayo???". Seohyun exhaled breath slowly and shook her head.

"You should try it", said her friend laughed softly.

~

Seohyun already asleep when Yonghwa home. He immediately changed his clothes and climbed into the bed. He kissed her cheek and lay down. She looked very beautiful like an angel. Very pretty. He wanted to linger staring at the Seohyun’s face.Then he turned off the lights and tried to sleep. But his mind was disturbed that night. He remembered with question by Simon D.

"Yonghwa, when are you going to have a kid?", Said Simon D when they were both at music event.

"Hng? Soon", replied Yonghwa. He didn’t want to force Seohyun to immediately give a child.


In the morning, Seohyun have prepared lots of food, Yonghwa is a bit confused to see it.

"Why is food so much?", asked Yonghwa and he was holding his glass of orange juice.

"Today we are going to a picnic", Seohyun replied with a smile brightly. "I'll pay for it with a picnic, how?"

"Hmng ???". Yonghwa immediately looked Seohyun and a bit choked with drink when he heard the Seohyun’s words.

"Picnic? I mean ...". before Yonghwa continue Seohyun already cut his words.

"I know what you mean, but this morning I wanted to go picnic," said Seohyun while foods that are prepared to enter into the food box.

"Okay"

They take a walk to the park and enjoy the scenery. Seohyun very happy because she can take a walk with her husband.

"Hmmm, I like this day." Seohyun smiled to Yonghwa and pointed toward a place for them to sit. Yonghwa put mats on the grass.They both sat together, looking at little kids who are playing. Yonghwa not to released his view from the children.

"They are very cute", said Yonghwa and Seohyun directly looked at him. She knows the Yonghwa feels. Although he didn’t say anything to Seohyun, but she can feel it. Seohyun silent and she tried not to grieve.

"Yes they are very cute. I believe our children will also be cute like them", replied Seohyun with smile. Seohyun pouted her lips and sighed quietly.

'God, I really want a child presence among us', said Seohyun in her heart. Seohyun looked Yonghwa who stood up and approached that children. Seohyun smiled and followed him from behind.

'I'm sure we'll soon have a child'. They laugh together while playing with the children. They passed the day with happy feelings. Seohyun sure God will answer their request.

~

Seohyun met with Taeyeon on SM Entertainment building. They embraced and laughed each other happy.

"Unnie, I really miss you", said Seohyun happily.

"me too, we were both busy so it's rather difficult to be able to meet like this. Hmm, Seohyun. How is your husband? ", asked Taeyeon. They both walked to the cafe that is in the building.

"he is healthy and he’s more handsome, " replied Seohyun.

"ahhh, I think I should get married"

"Unnie, but I ..."

"what happened Seohyun?"

"We are expecting a child", said Seohyun and turned into a sad look on her face.

Taeyeon held her hand and said, "Seohyun, God would give you a child. Immediately. I'm sure "

"Yonghwa oppa never said anything about it to me. But I can know what he feels. Maybe he didn’t want to force me "

"Hyunnie, don’t be sad. I'm sure you are will soon have a child "

"Really? I really hope it happens"

"Eyy, your wedding just walked nearly a year. Your chance to have a child is still very long." Taeyeon trying to encourage Seohyun.

"Seohyun, what you've been told by Tiffany that she will get married?"

"What? Tiffany unnie getting married?"

"yes"

"with whom Unnie?"

"She's going to marry with Kim Hyun Joong"

"Really?". Seohyun jumped to hear the news.

~
 

Yonghwa sat beside Seohyun. He saw his wife was engrossed in reading. Then Yonghwa with ignorant reached for the book being read by Seohyun. He put her book on the back of his body.

"ya Yonghwa oppa, I'm reading a book. That's my college book," said Seohyun hitting Yonghwa’s shoulder.

"no". Yonghwa directly kissed her lips gently . Seohyun knew Yonghwa miss her very much, because of their busy schedules. Then Seohyun replied Yonghwa’s kiss. When Seohyun released her kiss, she said something.

"Yonghwa oppa, I will reduce my schedule. we will have a new program," said Seohyun with a wicked smile.

Yonghwa who heard her words a bit confused and looked at her.

"a new program?", asked Yonghwa confused.

"yes, a program to have a child", said Seohyun.

"Eyyy ...". Yonghwa not believe with her words, but she immediately nodded. "Really? Oh my god my wife. Looks like I'll be happy with that new program. You are very genius. When will the program would begin? "

"according to Yonghwa oppa?"

"What about today?". Yonghwa hugged Seohyun and laid her on the bed.

~
 

Seohyun with a bit lazy to open her eyes because of hearing her phone rang. She woke up and saw Yonghwa still asleep. She smiled when remembering about last night. Their clothes scattered on the floor and Seohyun trying to reach her nightgown. Then she saw a message that comes into the her mobile phone.

'Seohyun & Yonghwa, you should come to our house at 12 pm. Today It’s my birhtday. okey. -Victoria-'

Yonghwa who woke up and saw Seohyun will wear clothes. He immediately grabbed and hugged her.

"Yonghwa ~ ah, we must immediately get up", said Seohyun when Yonghwa kiss her bare shoulders.

"why?"

"This was at 9 am. At 12 pm we had to go Victoria unnie’s home .Today she's birthday. Let's wake up". Seohyun walked into the bathroom and he followed her after he wore his boxer.

"I will accompany you to take a bath", said Yonghwa with mischievous grin.

"Aish Yonghwa oppa"

~
 

Seohyun very happy to visit the Victoria’s home. The atmosphere is very warm their homes. There was the sound of children in their homes. Seohyun really want it. She just smiled a little to see the happiness in the Victoria’s eyes .

"Hyunnie, I'm so glad you came", said Victoria as she hugged Seohyun.

"Unnie, happy birthday"

"haha, yes, I was getting older now, " Victoria replied, smiling broadly.

Nickhun patted Yonghwa and invite him to sitting in the living room. But Yonghwa’s attention focused on Nickhun’s child. That child very cute. Yonghwa holding the child and put him on his lap. Then his hair.

"ya Yonghwa you're fit to be a father, "said Nickhun and he his child’s hair.

Seohyun look at them as she heard the Nickhun’s words . She could see the happiness in the Yonghwa’s eyes . How did he play with their children. Seohyun also approached the boy and held him.

"Hyunnie, I sincerely hope you will soon become a mother". Victoria whispered in the Seohyun’s ears . She knew what Seohyun feels. Victoria could see the change in Seohyun’s attitude when she saw Yonghwa hug Victoria’s child .

~
 

"I can see it", said Seohyun as she sat beside Yonghwa when they will go to sleep.

"what you see?", asked Yonghwa a little confused.

"You are very happy while playing with their children. I know Yonghwa oppa". Seohyun voice turned into a rather sad and she tried not to cry in front of him.

"Hyun". Yonghwa looked at her and her hair.

"You never said anything to me. But I can feel it ", said Seohyun and she wasn't aware if the tears were rolling down in her cheeks.

Yonghwa wiped Seohyun ‘s tears and kissed her forehead. "I really want a child presence among us. But I'm very happy with our situation right now. I don’t want to force you. I'm sure God will soon answer our request. Maybe not today "

"but ..."

"No word but, now that I feel is I'm very happy with you Hyun." Yonghwa hugged her tightly and she closed her eyes. She will be patient if God would answer their requests. Soon.