My Life Is So Perfect

My Life Is So Perfect
Married?

"Hyun, I know it's very sudden. But I really want to tell you this. Will you marry me Hyun? "

Seohyun trying to sleep, but it is difficult for her to close her eyes. She saw the clock on the table near her bed and the clock is shown at 2 am. She saw Hyoyoen already fast asleep. Her eyes were turned up at the ceiling rooms. Her mind is inundated by questions raised by Yonghwa. She recalled the incident last night, SNSD was a performance at one of the musical event and Yonghwa be the MC at that event. Yonghwa’s behavior very strange when he took Seohyun into the dressing room after the show finished.

"Married? What will happen with SNSD if I get married? What about the dreams that I want to accomplish?. "The questions that increasingly preoccupy Seohyun. She got up and sat on her bed. She took her phone not far from the alarm clock. She looked at a picture of her with Yonghwa which she made as a wallpaper on the mobile phone. She remembered when they had just started dating relationships.

"Don’t cry Hyun." Yonghwa removed the tears that were welling up in Seohyun's eyes. She tried hard, but she didn’t feel strong enough to not release the tears. At that time they were in the SM Entertainment’s waiting room awaiting the arrival of FNC Music. After 3 hours discussing the FNC Music, SM Entertainment, Yonghwa, and Seohyun ultimately the decision has been taken. They were allowed to undergo courtship relationship, but for 1 year they were forbidden to go public for their relationship.

All the memories with Yonghwa clearly recorded in the Seohyun’s memory. How Yonghwa came secretly to the SNSD’s dorm, giving secret signals when they are in one stage, and only communicate via messages and telephone. Then when Seohyun graduated from college, Yonghwa couldn’t come because many journalists. Seohyun also communicate via video calls. Any way they do to maintain the relationship they had established with difficulty. All that has lasted for 2 years.

"Yonghwa oppa," said Seohyun quietly.

~
 

"you seem to lack of sleep last night." said Tiffany pointing Seohyun’s eyes puffiness.

"Really? I really like this every day unnie." Seohyun bowed her head and tried to eat her breakfast. She didn’t know whether to talk about it to all her unnies. Then suddenly her phone vibrate, "omma."

"Who is that Hyun?," Tiffany asked curiously. "Jung soebang?". She smiled toward Seohyun naughty.

"No, but my omma. This weekend I had to go home," replied Seohyun. She tried to display the cheerful face in front of Tiffany. She didn’t want the decision taken by her influenced by others, even though they all are her unnies. "Unnie, we haven’t any schedule at the end of the week? Only 1 day, please "

"Hmm it seems not, she'll miss you and give my regards to your mother." Said Tiffany, and she continued to eat her breakfast. She didn’t realize what Seohyun was thinking today.

At the end of the week, SNSD is no schedule for performance. Seohyun have prepared the things she would take home. Suddenly she remembered Yonghwa and immediately send a message to him. She didn’t forget to always send a message to Yonghwa. Seohyun sat silent and she realized it was a week since Yonghwa ask her a question to marry.

"You want to go home Hyunnie?" Asked Hyoyoen which makes Seohyun gasped.

"Yes unnie, my omma told me to go home today." Seohyun holding the bag that was filled by the things she would take it.

"Hyunnie, already a week you do not meet Yonghwa?". Hyoyoen sat alongside a bed that was standing near Seohyun.

"Ah, Yonghwa oppa is busy. But we still send each other messages." Seohyun smiling answer Hyoyoen’s question.

"Hmm, we last met Yonghwa at music event last week. He suddenly came into our dressing room and invite you to his dressing room. I'm curious what you two are talking about. Yonghwa seem very serious at all ". Hyoyoen said that made Seohyun’s heart beat faster.

"ah Unnie, he just wanted to be alone with me on that day.” Answered Seohyun blushed. She tried to cover up her secret.

”Well, haha, I was expecting.” Hyoyoen mischievous grin toward Seohyun. At that time Seohyun also missed Yonghwa and wanted to meet him.

”Oppa,” Seohyun called in her heart.

~
 

Seohyun very pleased when she saw her mother opened the door of her house. She immediately hugged her mother.

"Omma, I really miss you"

"My Seo JooHyun, Omma also miss you. Come in my dear." Seohyun was entering her house.

"Omma, Where is Appa?"

"your Appa not home yet, you better take a rest". Seohyun stepped into her room. But before she entered her room, she saw her omma from behind. She bit her lips and exhaled breath slowly. "Omma, I'm very confused"

After dinner Seohyun sit beside her appa and she glanced at him carefully. Her Appa was reading a book and she doesn’t dare say anything. She also stood up and headed for the kitchen, she saw her omma. It seemed she wanted to tell her appa and omma that there are things on her mind now. But Seohyun very afraid she took a decision that would be wrong. She went straight to her room and took one book from the bookshelf in her room. Seohyun sitting on her bed and leaned her shoulder into the headboard. 20 minutes later, she heard a knock softly from outside her room. Seohyun immediately opened the door and saw her omma smiling while holding a glass of milk.

"Omma." She entered the room and followed by Seohyun.

"Drink this milk before you sleep." She rubbed Seohyun’s hair who sat beside her. "My JooHyun, Omma feel there are things that burden your mind when you came this afternoon."

"Omma." Seohyun look at her omma.

"tell to Omma what a burden your mind. I'm your mother and I can feel it."

Seohyun hugged her omma and said "Omma, I really want to tell you this. But I'm so scared" "Don’t be afraid darling tell Omma"

"Omma, Yonghwa oppa asked me to marry him," replied Seohyun who still embraced her omma.

"Really?" Seohyun’s Omma smiled softly. "Omma know someday you'll marry, Seo JooHyun you've grown and Omma sure the decision you've taken the best decision for you"

"Omma"

"One thing Omma want to ask you "

"Yes Omma"

"You love him?" asked Seohyun’s omma and she released her daughter's hug. She stared Seohyun’s eye and Seohyun nodded slowly.

"yes Omma." Answered Seohyun made her omma smiled broadly and there is joy in her heart. She the Seohyun’s hair and kissed her forehead. "Don’t forget to drink milk and go to sleep darling"

"Yes Omma"

Seohyun’s omma stepped out of from Seohyun’s room and she saw her husband standing not far from that room. She approached her husband and said quietly "we must get ready because it will not be long before we will have a son in law." She could see his face change, but not long after her husband with a big smile and said "yes my wife, our daughter is not a little girl again"

~


After Seohyun back to the dorm from her parents house on Sunday, she saw the Hyoyoen’s face very grim.

"What happened Hyoyoen unnie?", asked Seohyun want to know.

"Hyunnie, you know how many artists and female singers who like Yonghwa?," Hyoyoen suddenly asked a question that makes Seohyun more confused and she shook her head.

"Very much Seohyun, now Yonghwa including 5 of the men who are very desirable by all women in korea and even in asia," replied Hyoyoen exhaled breath slowly. " CN BLUE especially now that is entering a world of American music." Seohyun paused to hear the Hyoyoen’s answer and she was well aware that Yonghwa very crazy by many women in korea and even in asia. CN BLUE is more famous as well as SNSD.

The next day Tiffany and Jessica invited Seohyun to accompany them for a magazine photo shoot. The concept used by the magazine is a wedding dress. Seohyun looking a wedding dress to be worn by Tiffany, she remembered with a previous photo shoot she did for the TRAX’s album.

"Hyun, I want to see you wear a wedding dress in front of me, not in the form of photographs," said Yonghwa when they are in Japan.

"Oppa." Seohyun smiled and her face flushed.

"Whether it's wrong?" Yonghwa took her hand and stared at her face. "I really want Seohyun, see you wear a wedding dress in front of me and I say the word 'I do'."

"Ah jeongmal?" Seohyun staring back at Yonghwa’s face. "Why?"

"Because I want to be the man who first and last for you"


"These clothes seemed very heavy," Tiffany moaned when she saw a wedding dress that will she used for photo shoot. Tiffany's words interrupted Seohyun’s reverie.

"Unnie will look beautiful while wearing this dress," said Seohyun encouraged Tiffany.

"This dress is very beautiful and someday I'll wear it, as well as you Hyun." Seohyun paused to hear the words Tiffany. Tiffany was touching Seohyun’s hand.

"Hyunnie, are you okay? Is there a problem? "

"No unnie." Seohyun lied to cover up her distress and she smiled at Tiffany.

In the evening Seohyun was reading a book in the living room to accompany Hyoyoen who were watching television.

"Aish, Sulli seemed really liked Yonghwa. Ow wonder girls also hope Yonghwa still single." Hyoyoen not let her gaze from the television. "Hyunnie you have to be careful." Hyoyoen turned to Seohyun. "Hyunnie, can you pick up my laptop"

Seohyun stood up and went into her room take the Hyoyoen’s laptop. But before she went out into the room, Sooyoung suddenly went to Seohyun’s room.

"Sooyoung unnie, what’s wrong?" asked Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, you know when CN BLUE will be a concert in Japan?"

"Hng?." Seohyun silent for a moment and took her diary and she saw the CN BLUE’s schedule.

"I want you to come to the airport Hyun, I depart with a flight at 10 pm," said Yonghwa serious.

"If I should come?" Seohyun glanced Yonghwa with a wicked smile.

"You must come, because after the concert in Japan CN BLUE will be a concert tour of asia again to promote our new album and will probably take nearly a month we will not be met," said Yonghwa with a serious face.


"Day after tomorrow unnie," Seohyun replied softly.

"Really? Well it seems I can’t watch their concert in Japan. Our schedule is still another week to go to Japan "

Seohyun immediately changed her clothes, wearing a jacket and took her bag. She was in a hurry and Sooyoung confused to see what is done by Seohyun.

"Hyunnie, where are you going?", asked Sooyoung confusion.

Seohyun not answer the Sooyoung’s question and she immediately left the room. She stepped quickly to the front door of the dormitory.

"Hyun, Seohyun," called Sooyoung follow the steps and she was puzzled why Seohyun’s footsteps very fast.
Hyoyoen and Tiffany who was in the living room saw Seohyun too. They also tried to pursue Seohyun. But Seohyun immediately dismiss a taxi. She didn’t answer the her unnies’s call and she told her destination to the taxi driver.

"Please take me to the airport"

Seohyun tried to calling Yonghwa. But Yonghwa’s phone inactive and it made Seohyun anxious and clasped her hands tightly. "Oppa, please do not go. Wait for me "

While in the dormitory, Tiffany saw Sooyoung sharply and Hyoyoen looked very panicked. All other SNSD members had gathered in the living room.

"Sooyoung, where is Seohyun go?", said Tiffany with panic.

"Sooyoung," calling Hyoyoen with feeling of panic as well.

"I just asked when the CN BLUE will be concert in Japan, then she saw her diary and answer my question if CN BLUE will concert day after tomorrow. Suddenly, she immediately changed her clothes and left." Sooyoung trying to explain and she also felt the same with Tiffany and Hyoyoen.

Suddenly, Jessica came accompanied by Sunny. "I seem to know where is Seohyun go," said Jessica. "I think she went to the airport and there is a possibility CN BLUE go to Japan with a flight tonight"

"Tonight? What time they leave?, "Taeyeon asked surprised.

"I don’t know." Jessica shook her head.

"I'll call the airport”, Sunny screamed from inside her room.

"Ok, what if CN BLUE’s plane to Japan had already left? That means Seohyun can’t see Yonghwa. What do we do?", said Yuri.

"I feel Seohyun wasn’t behaving as usual for almost 2 weeks," said Tiffany.

"I also feel it." Hyoyoen holding her head.

"I have an idea," Yoona said suddenly.

~
 

"Sorry miss, a plane to Japan have gone a half hour ago," said airport officials polled by Seohyun. After hearing the answer, Seohyun with unsteady step toward a seat in the airport lounge. She bowed her head and her hands covering her face. She can’t hold her tears and her tears flowed profusely. "I'm sorry oppa." At that moment Seohyun feel don’t want to lose Yonghwa, she didn’t want to let go of the Yonghwa’s hands and will always grasp his hand tightly. She knew Yonghwa will return from his tour but Seohyun feels like she doesn’t want Yonghwa go from her side.

"Hyun," called someone and Seohyun immediately lifted her face.

"Oppa," calling Seohyun, but is seen by Seohyun is Yoona and Tiffany who are in front of her.

"I've bought a plane ticket to Japan for a flight tonight," said Tiffany.

"Unnie." Seohyun keep out the tears.

"Hyunnie, relax. Teayeon unnie will explain to our manager about the departure of four of us, "said Yoona rubbing Seohyun’s shoulder.

"The four of us go? But we have only three." Seohyun confused with the Yoona’s words and at that moment she saw Sunny was standing in front of her.

"You don’t see me?" Asked Sunny and Seohyun surprised.

"Let's go. Hyunnie, I have prepared your clothes and your things," said Tiffany pointed to the big bag beside her.

“We also know where CN BLUE stay tonight,” Yoona said with a smile.

~
 

The bell rang and that made Minhyuk woke from his sleep. He immediately got up and opened the front door. He was still half asleep very surprised to see Seohyun, Tiffany, Yoona, and Sunny are in front of him.

"You guys?." Minhyuk still shocked by what he saw.

"Hello Minhyuk. Forgive us who have to wake you," Sunny said with a smile so sweet and Minhyuk feel groggy. Minhyuk invited them in and Seohyun told that their visit to Japan tonight is to meet with Yonghwa. Minhyuk directly appointed rooms occupied by Yonghwa.

"After we arrived in Japan, we immediately rested. Because tomorrow we are very solid schedule, "said Minhyuk told Seohyun." Yonghwa Hyung instantly asleep"

Seohyun knocked Yonghwa’s room quietly but no answer. She opened the door Yonghwa’s room and not locked. Seohyun entered the room and closed it carefully. She sat down beside Yonghwa who was sleeping with deep and lit a small lamp on the table near the bed.

"Yonghwa~ah," she called softly, and she saw Yonghwa move but still not awake. She was whispering into the Yonghwa’s ear called his name and kissed his cheek. Yonghwa with a semi-conscious opened his eyes and he saw Seohyun vague.

"Yonghwa oppa," Seohyun called once again and Yonghwa immediately saw Seohyun clearly.

"Hyun, oh my god. How could you have here?", asked Yonghwa surprise and he immediately got up from his sleep. Seohyun immediately embraced him.

"I follow you to the airport but the plane was taking off"

"With whom you come here?"

"With Tiffany, Yoona, and Sunny unnie," Seohyun replied still in his arms. "Yonghwa oppa, there's something I want to say to you"

"What is that?" Yonghwa gently her hair.

"I want to marry with you." Seohyun’s answer makes Yonghwa shocked and he let go Seohyun’s hug.

"Really?" Yonghwa as if not believing the Seohyun’s answer. "You're not joking?" Seohyun smiled a little and only look at the Yonghwa’s eyes. Then Seohyun nodded slowly and pressed her lips to Yonghwa’s lips.

"Hyun," called Yonghwa slowly but before he finished his words Seohyun already kissed him gently. Yonghwa pulled Seohyun closer to him and hugged her with his arms around her waist. They kissed so long as don’t want to be separated again.

~

June 28, 2015

Valid marriages are customized with Seohyuns birthday. She wore a wedding dress is very beautiful. When approaching the altar, Seohyun very happy. She barely noticed the presence of existing Yonghwa’s father beside Yonghwa. Even she doesn’t see her mother, when she sat parked right at the front, or Yonghwa family, or guests. Is seen by Seohyun only Yonghwa’s face, his face meets the Seohyun’s eyes and fill her head. Yonghwa’s eyes very gentle when he saw Seohyun. Then, when the Yonghwa’s eyes gaze Seohyun’s eyes, he smiled, happy smile that makes Seohyun’s breath choked. Suddenly in the hand grip Seohyun’s father who makes Seohyun not run near Yonghwa. Happiness increases when Yonghwa say "I do" as well as Seohyun. Yonghwa even kissed Seohyun gently.

In the night after wedding ceremony, Seohyun sat on the bed facing Yonghwa who looked at her tenderly. Yonghwa rubbed Seohyun’s cheeks with both hands. “Hyun, you should know if today is the happiest day in my life.” He looked at Seohyun’s eyes gently.

“yes, me too.” Seohyun replied. She wrapped her arms to the his neck. He hugged her. He kissed Seohyun’s shoulder and neck. His lips found Seohyun’s lips and kissed her tenderly. "I love you Hyun"

"I love you too Yong"

In the morning, Seohyun woke up in the Yonghwa’s arms. She felt happy because she has officially become the Yonghwa’s wife. Seohyun looked at her husband's face is still soundly asleep. She could hear his breathing regular. She touched the Yonghwa’s eyes, nose and lips. She was very happy.

"Hyun, you're awake?" asked Yonghwa suddenly with his eyes still closed.

"De," Seohyun replied softly. Then she kissed his lips. But not long ago she released her lips from Yonghwa’s lips, Yonghwa pulled Seohyun and kissed her lips, more more & more.

"Saranghae, Hyun", he whispered softly and Seohyun smiled very happy.