Chapter 8 (FINAL)

Jealousy Among The Trainees
Please log in to read the full chapter

Lessons had ended at 1pm. Boyfriend was at the field playing baseball. Suddenly, it had started to rain heavily. Dong Hyun pretended to whack himself for not alerting the others to stop playing when it was drizzling already. Min Woo looked around and noticed the other members were not running to the nearest shelter unlike him. Min Woo was 2 metres away from the shelter when Hyun Seong grabbed Min Woo’s collar and dragged him to the ground. Min Woo was taken aback by this sudden attack. Hyun Seong signaled the other members to approach him. Min Woo struggled against his grip and groaned in pain as the other members started to punch and kick him. They spit out remarks about him that were horrible to hear. After beating him up, they let him lay there and walked away from him.

Min Woo was laughing uncontrollably as they were walking away. 

“Fools.” He screamed. “Bunch of fools you are.”

The members spun around to see Min Woo trying his best to get up. He clutched his abdomen. “Do you even know why I’m in your group?” he continued. “To steal our fame. That’s for sure!” Kwang Min retorted. “I was hired to spy on you guys. You really think I was so stupid to trust you guys. Jeong Min and Hyun Seong acting as good guys and the rest were planning how to kick my today.” Min Woo smirked. “Don’t be upset if you’re kicked out by your boss tomorrow.”

The members looked at each other in confusion and eventually looked at Dong Hyun expecting him to say

Please log in to read the full chapter