Chapter 7

Jealousy Among The Trainees
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Author Note: The between BF Members as we know in reality is 6 years. (Dong  Hyun 1989 and Min Woo and Jo twins 1995) . However for simplicity, I shall reduce the . The year in this story is 2010 as they are trainees. So Jo Twins and Minwoo will be 15 and Dong Hyun birth year is 1992 so he’ll be 18.

 

High schools in South Korea teach students for three years, from first grade (age 15-17) to third grade (age 17-19), and students commonly graduate at age 18 or 19. (wikipedia)

 

Other members age are still the same

 

Now enjoy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Min Woo-ah! Palli!” Jeong Min yelled. Min Woo apologized and quickly entered the car. Jeong Min followed behind him. The other members were in the car already. Min Woo avoided eye contact with the twins and the leader. However, he greeted Hyun Seong with a smile. 

 

Dong Hyun smirked at Min Woo. Min Woo just returned a disgusted look instead. No one spoke much during the car ride. 

 

 

They reached school just five minutes before the first lesson started. As they were rushing out of the vans to their classes, Young Min grabbed Min Woo’s collar. 

Please log in to read the full chapter