Chapter 4

Jealousy Among The Trainees
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Minwoo woke up. “ The hell happened to me?” he thought. He felt a light throbbing on his head. He suddenly became aware of his surrondings. “S***! Those bloody twins!” He struggled against the handcuffs but to no avail. He tried to scream but he was muffled by the cloth. Suddenly he heard the door open. He could not see who it was as Young Min’s bed was blocking his view. He could only see the man’s feet.

“Hello, Min Woo. Did you sleep well?” the man asked.

“That voice.. I know it.. It’s familiar.” Min Woo thought.

As he was racking his brain to guess who it is, he appeared infront of Min Woo’s foot. It was the leader, Dong Hyun. He puffed a cigarette and the smoke made Min Woo cough.

“I hope the twins didn’t do anything to you.” Min Woo just stared at him. Dong Hyun threw the cigarette away and climbed on Young Min’s bed, reached out for the cloth in Minwoo’s mouth and pulled it away.

“Now I guess you can talk.” “I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GOOD GUY. YOU’RE PART OF THIS TOO! HOW ABOUT JEONG MIN AND HYUN SEONG?! ARE THE A**ES LIKE YOU TOO?!” Min Woo screamed.

Dong Hyun didn’t seem to react one bit. He just smiled at Min Woo’s angry face.

“You have such a bad temper.” Dong Hyun commented. Min Woo rolled his eyes.

“To answer your question, It’s their choice if they want to make sure that their lime

Please log in to read the full chapter