Chapter 3

Jealousy Among The Trainees
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Dongsaeng ah! Why did y-” Young Min asked, slightly panicky.  “Shut up.. I just wanted to vent my angry” Kwangmin answered harshly. “So, what to do with this dog?” he asked. “Ahh. Just put him on the bed.” Young Min replied. Kwangmin held him in bridal style. “Yo! He ain’t your wife!” Young Min said in disbelief. “My bro can be so stupid at time.” He thought. “Yeah, good point.” Kwangmin dragged Minwoo on the floor and made him lie down on the mattress which was placed at the middle of the two twins beds on the the floor. “We’ll give him a proper bed tomorrow, if he’s a good boy.” Kwang Min smirked as he grabbed 2 pair of handcuffs from his drawer and threw it to his twin. Young Min handcuffed one on each of Minwoo’s hand to the pole of each of the twins beds. He stuffed a piece of cloth in his mouth. Young Min looked at the clock. “Oh no! We’re late for clubbing! Let’s go!” The twins ran off, locking the door. 

 

I'm sorry I have not updated for a long time! I just had no time :( Anyways, I went for the fan meet! It was awesome! :) I went alone though but I won a Janus Album ( Minwoo Cover) from Minwoo himself! Plus a hug! XD They look so handsome! They're so tall and Im so short (150 cm GRRHHH) Managed to HI 5 them too! Hope they will hold a concert next year! :) 

Please log in to read the full chapter