White Heaven

The Only Exception

 

Sehun was eating as he thinking about someone. About a girl who had always been he bothered when in Kindergarten.

It was a past. Because Yerin suddenly moved to Chine and left him. He was felt so lonely back then and to be honest, he missed her.

Now that Yerin suddenly appeared, turned to a very beautiful girl, he can’t stop thinking about this girl. He can’t stop thinking about her even when he had come home. She was always there in his mind.

Kai was thinking, why his cousin was always quiet and seemed to be daydreaming. Sehun didn’t even listen to him or his friends while they were in the School.

“Something is fishy.” Mrs. Kim, Kai’s mother suddenly spoke as she put a bowl of soup on the table. Kai looked up to see his mother, “What happened today? Was his mother had come back to school? Or Is he not feeling well? He haven’t touch his food.” Mrs. Kim asked in worried.

Kai turned to Sehun, he smirked and continued to eat as he said, “He’s in love.”

Sehun snapped out of his daze and looked at Kai, “What?” He narrowed his eyes. “Is it true?! Are you really in love? Who’s this lucky girl?!” Mrs. Kim suddenly became interested.

Sehun startled, “Who’s in love? Me? NO.”

“Jongin told me.” Shrugging, Mrs. Kim left the boys to the living room. Sehun stared at Kai, “I’m not in love with her!”

“Yeah.” Kai replied, “But you looked like one.”

Sehun rolled his eyes and sighed, “I don’t know why, but she looked more suffered than before. I was thinking, Is she really a mental illness or what.”

“You can’t accuse people like that, Oh Sehun.” Kai admonished him. Sehun raised an eyebrow, “Since when do you care?” Kai shrugged, “Just saying.”

“But seriously, Don’t you think so?” Sehun asked again, feeding his food into his own mouth. Kai put his chopsticks to the table and looked to Sehun, “Don’t you remember? Suho and her aren’t a biological siblings.”

Sehun paused, a few moments later he slightly nodded. *I almost forgot.* Kai chuckled. Shaking his head, he stood up from his chair and walked towards the living room, but stopped when he saw his father has arrived. “Oh, Hello, Father.” Kai greeted and lazily approached him.

“Is that how you greet your father?” Mr. Kim raised an eyebrow. Kai grinned, “Hello, Uncle.” Sehun waved with a hand and grinned also.

Mr. Kim chuckled, “Kids.”

“Good night!” They greeted and ran into their rooms.

 

-----

 

Yerin was in her room, lying in boredom. No, she confined herself. She was upset and angry at Suho because he didn’t tell her that Sehun, a boy who used to bother her was in that Academy too.

Yerin remembered exactly how irritating Sehun was. Every day, Yerin was always crying. *Oh Sehun, I hate him. I would never want to talk to or even see his face again. Why do I have to meet with him again anyway?*

Sighing, Yerin got out of her bed and walked towards her table. She took her phone and stared to it for a few seconds, after that, she decided to call someone.

“Hello?” A gentle voice sounded. Yerin softened, “G-Grandma…” her voice trembled, resisting her tears.

“Yerin? How do you do, honey? Are you okay?”

Yerin nodded and smiled softly, “Grandma… I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too honey, How’s there? Are you happy that finally you can see your father?”

Suddenly, her tears spilled. She can no longer hold it all, “Grandma, I want to go back there, with you. I don’t want to be here, I’ve missed you when only two days here.” Yerin sobbed.

“Oh my god, Why are you crying? Listen to me my dear, A sweet girl will not cry.”

“Although I’m missing you? I really want to come back to China, Everything feels different.” Yerin added with a sob, “Could I come back there, Grandma?”

“Yerin… I will be moving to America this week with your aunt.”

Yerin’s eyes rounded, she gasped in surprise, “Then, I could not meet with you?! You will.. Leave me?”

“Of course, I will not leave you and you will always can meet with me or your aunts. It’s just… Seoul is your place. What makes you not like to be there? Is there something bothering you?”

“… There is no you here, I miss you so much grandma.” Yerin wiped her tears and sobbed.

“Hang on a little longer, my dear. If you can’t stand it, please contact me and you will be back with me. Okay? I belive you can. My Yerin is a strong girl.”

Yerin slightly smiled. Since her mother died, only her grandmother was the most she believed and loved. “Yes, I will.”

With that, Yerin hung up and put it back on the table. She turned towards the door and was surprised when she saw a shadowy figure standing in front of it, “O-Oppa?”

Suho cleared his throat and nervously walked into Yerin’s room. She became uncomfortable and took a step back, a little away from him. Suho slightly smiled, “Are you still mad at me?”

Yerin relieved, she had thought that Suho would be offended by her conversation with her grandmother. Yerin shook her head but didn’t say anything.

Suho softened, “Then why don’t you talk to me?” Yerin looked up to see him, “Why oppa didn’t tell me that he also attended there?”

“If I told you, Would you want to go to there?” Suho asked and Yerin was silent. He chuckled, “Yerin-ah…” Yerin looked up again after she heard his angelic voice, “Your fear must be stopped, You can’t go on like this.”

“So you hate me?” Yerin mumbled, assuming something again. “I think it is you who hate me, Because of it you want to go back to China right?” Yerin flushed and looked down. Suho patted her head, “Oh Sehun is not a bad person, But he’s just naughty.”

Yerin was silent again. Suho sighed and spun around, was going to go.

“Why he hates you?” Yerin suddenly asked. Suho stopped and spun around, “Ahyoung told me…” Yerin mumbled but Suho looked more confused. Yerin bit her lips, “My friends with short hair… W-Well, I-I still don’t trust them.” Yerin murmured.

Suho laughed a little and slipped his hands into his pockets as his smile disappeared, “Maybe you’ll find out someday.” He forced a smile and left to his room.

Yerin stood there and looked confused. She closed the door of her room and then walked to her bed as she sat down on it. She smiled when she remembered Suho’s words which said that actually, Oh Sehun isn’t a bad person.

Yerin lay on the bed and remembered her childhood when one day, Oh Sehun had comforted her.

That day, Suho didn’t come to the Kindergarten because he had fever. Yerin had to come alone and shut herself from the people around her. She cried and play alone and even ate lunch alone.

At that time, she was crying hysterically because again and again, Sehun and Kai bothered her.

“Aish, Such a crybaby!” Kai snapped and threw his car toy onto the floor, “You’re so noisy! Your oppa isn’t here!”

Yerin cried more when Kai snapped her. Kai frowned, he didn’t like how Yerin became a very whiny girl. “Argh, I don’t want to see you again!”He stomped his feet and ran away.

Yerin sobbed and wiped her tears away. She looked up when she felt a shadow above her, It was Oh Sehun.

Yerin blinked when he suddenly gave her his handkerchief, “This is actually expensive. But since you are so noisy and you looked so ugly, just use it.” He offered.

But to his surprise, Yerin slapped his hand and it tossed  to the floor. Yerin began to sob again. Sehun stared at her in disbelief, “YAH!” He suddenly snapped. Yerin blinked in surprise and stared at him with blank expression, “If you go on like this, then no one will want to make you as his bride! I also would not want to fall in love with you when we became an adult later!” Sehun said firmly.

Yerin stood up and pushed Sehun, “I don’t want to marry you! I will get married with my Oppa! I hate you, Oh Sehun!”

“I hate you too! You’re ugly! Very ugly!”

“Liar! Mommy, Daddy and Oppa said that I was beautiful like a princess!”

“They lied to you!”

Yerin burst into tears again and suddenly hit Sehun. The teachers separated the two of them and calmed Yerin down.

Without her knowing, Yerin smiled to herself as she was remembering her amusing memories. *I was really a crybaby…*

 

-----

 

The second day for Yerin.

After Suho went to his class, Yerin walked to her class with a lazy pace. If she wanted to, she would skip school today. It’s just that she doesn’t know how to.

Sighing, she walked into her classroom as she kept looking down.

Sehun was waiting for her and finally he saw her walking into her room. Sehun gasped and immediately ran towards her.

Without saying anything, Sehun suddenly ran into Yerin’s class and grabbed her arm. Yerin startled and turned around, she rounded her eyes to see this trouble maker again.

Sehun catching his breath. His heart was again beating like mad just by looking at Yerin’s brown eyes. He thought he was crazy, but he doesn’t  know what happened. Yerin’s classmates were looking at them and waiting what will happen next.

Yerin frowned, she stared at his hand grabbed her arm and then turned to him again. Realized what happened, Sehun released her arm and put something into her palm. After that, Sehun walked out of the classroom.

Yerin raised an eyebrow, she opened her palm and found a Lollipop and a note,

‘Sorry.’

Yerin couldn’t help but smile a little, she didn’t know that Sehun would say sorry to her. “What is it?!” Kaeun suddenly came, interested. Yerin kept her cold expression and gave it to Kaeun, “You can have it.” She said and walked to her table.

“No wonder,” Yerin looked up to see Ahyoung and Sora came to her, “That you and Oh Sehun knew each other. Kim Family and Oh Family… Just wow.” Ahyoung crossed her arms.

“No one would have guessed that President’s sister also hated Oh Sehun. Like a brother, Like a sister.” Kaeun said and Sora nodded in agreement, “But don’t you think that he’s handsome? Yah, Park Kaeun! I thought you liked Oh Sehun!” Sora said.

Kaeun sheepishly smiled, “I prefer Kai sunbae now…”

Yerin shook her head and smiled a little, Kaeun and Sora kept arguing to each other until a teacher came and started the lesson.

 

-----------

 

Break time, somehow Yerin felt that she wasn’t hungry at all. So she deliberately broke away from Kaeun and others and decided to take a wall around the school.

Yerin went to the back of the school and surprised, there was a flower garden there. Smiling, she stepped into the garden and blinked, there are many couples there and she was alone. She blushed, It was really awkward.

But she didn’t care at all, she kept walking and smelling the flowers, *Why are these gardens are so beautiful? I’m grateful to those who made it.* Giggling, she put her hands to her back and began to walk again. Suddenly, she bumped into someone.

She winced in pain and looked up to see him again. She suddenly pouted and spun around, Sehun blinked, he was offended.

“Hey, I’m not an insect!” Sehun chased her, “You’re rude.”

Yerin didn’t answer and still amazed by the beautiful flowers, “What are you doing here anyway? This is a special place for senior class.” Yerin froze and stared at him, “Junior and Freshman aren’t allowed in here.” Sehun added with a smirk.

Yerin narrowed her eyes and turned around, thinking that he was lying to her.

“I saw a Junior here.” Yerin suddenly stopped walking when she suddenly heard someone said ‘Junior’.

“Huh? She must be the new kid so she didn’t know that they’re not allowed here.”

Yerin suddenly panicked. Sehun realized it and softened, “Let’s get out of here.” He said and let Yerin to out of this beautiful place.

When they were outside, Yerin stared sadly at the garden, *Why can’t we come here? Though this place is beautiful and would be better if everyone enjoyed it. This school is unfair.*

Like reading her mind, Sehun laughed and coughed, made Yerin looked confused at him, “If we have the flower garden, then the junior class have A tea garden, named White Heaven.”

*White Heaven?* Even though Yerin didn’t like him, but she continued to listen to him, “Do you want to go there?” Sehun suddenly asked.

Yerin snapped out of her daze and stared at him in disbelief, *With you? No.* She snorted and walked away. Sehun’s face fell and then she chased her, “I said sorry to you!” Sehun snapped.

Yerin was still silent and kept walking. Sehun stared at her in disbelief, *Is she mute or what? I remember she said she hates me yesterday!* “Yah, say something!”

Yerin suddenly stopped walking and turned to Sehun with her sharp eyes, “I don’t talk to people that I hate, This is the last time I talk to you.” She stated, made Sehun paused and stared at her in silence. Glaring at him, Yerin quickly walked away and left.

*Don’t talk to people that you hate, huh? Well, I’ll make myself as the only exception and you’ll talk to me even you hate me!* Sehun smiled and walked away, *But, Why do I care to her?*

Meanwhile, Yerin walked into her class and sat down on her chair, she stared out of the window and didn’t understand why Sehun was following her, *Weird guy. I still don’t understand him.*

 


 

Dont forget to leave a comment, please! I loved to read comments whenever I wrote stories, It motivated me to continue the stories! So dont forget to leave one, Okay? But no meany! LOL