Packing Day

Forever with you.

"Minzy ah! Time to pack our stuff. I have your suitcase ready for you in your room." My mum explained as she was closing the last box of her things.

-sigh- "So this is how it ends huh? I am going to miss you." I was talking to my room. I shed a tear and sat on my bed, thinking about the memories we had. -sigh-

I then went and continued packing. As I was packing, I found the picture of me and daesung when we were little, the first letter he wrote to me about our friendship, a birthday card, a picture of our first audition at YG, his birthday picture and many more.

I put them safely in my suitcase, along with other precious memories, here in Seoul.

Without realising, I had packed everything. I looked at my empty room. -sigh-

I saw the letter that Seungri gave me. He said it was Daesung who wrote most of it. I guess this was when we were really little.

I opened the letter and I read it,

GONG MINJI! MY BESTEST FWIEND EWER! YOU ARE MY BESTEST FWEIEND EVVWR! I HOP WE KAN BE FWIENDS FOR EWER AND EWAR! I WOV YOU! BESTSEST FWEND, DAESUNG!

I laughed at the letter. *he didnt know how to spell propurly. So cute* I put in my suitcase along with everything else.

"Eomma. Im done." I said, sadly, as I was pulling my suitcase downstairs. I had two. The rest of my things were in boxes.

My mum was talking on the phone and my dad was tapeing the boxes to make them secure. I looked around, thinking of memories.

I heard a vehical coming down the driveway.

"Yah! Eomma, there is a truck in our driveway."

"gwaenchaneyo. Alright, I have to go now." She told the person on the other end of the phone and hung up.

She put the phone down and went outside.

*Its not moving day already? Is it? -sigh- I guess I have only a few hours until we go.*

_________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chap, I will make the next chapter a little longer.

Keep reading and NO SILENT READERS >.< ^^