The end?

Forever with you.

 

"MINZY!! CAN YOU PLEASE COME DOWN STAIRS PLEASE?!" Minzy's dad called.
 
"YES OPPA!!" Minzy replied running down stairs
 
She walked in the kitchen hopping it was something good.
 
"We have some news for you." Her mum said. 
 
"What is it?" Minzy asked in curiousity. 
 
"We wont be in Korea for three years." Her mother broke the news. 
 
When Minzy heard it, she quickly ran up to her room and curled on her bed and cried until she was out of tears. *WHY ARE WE LEAVING!!* Minzy wondered. Her phone then rang and she didn't answer it because she was really sad that she was leaving.
 
Knock, knock, knock. "Minzy? Can I speak you please?" Her mum asked, worridly. 
 
"Yes. Close the door behind you" Minzy said, whiping her tears.
 
Her mum walked in and sighed. "Darling, this an oppuyunity to learn at a new school. I kno you are part of YG Entertainment, but I am so sorry about this but you .. you .. you have to quit. I am so so so so sorry" Her mum said and walked out. Minzy cried harder. YG Ent. was liike her second family.
 
Minzy started to settle on her crying. She was really sad that she would have to quit YG Entertainment. She sat on her bed and wrote a letter to YG.
 
Dear YG
Hi. It's Minzy
I am sad to say this but I am going to america for.
I have some bad news.
I am moving to America for three years. 
You have to find someone else for my role.
 
Minzy crued at the thought of it. She crossed out every second word. She didn't want to leave. It was going to be too hard for her She wondered how Daesung would take it.
 
Minzy's Imagination:
"Dae, I need to tell you someting"
"What is it Min-Bear?"
"I am dropping out of YG Entertainment to go to America.
(He would look at me shocked. Like our friendship would be over. Crying)
End of imaginations.
 
Minzy went to sleep, thinking about what will happen tomorrow. Slowly crying herself to sleep. Wondering what will happen the next day.