Seventeenth Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Seventeenth Storm


Dara

The rain never stop and the two day there is no sunlight. I sit next kevin whenever I have the chance. He must be worn out. The first time to fight without even knowing how to control your power. I went out for a walk in the rain. I had the mint umbrella with me and I brings the water with my shoe.


It’s been a long time to see the whole as a normal human. I walked pass the vampire library. Being a vampire just doesn't make you the same anymore. I can feel the strong existences of other vampires and smell human blood through their skin. It’s like one sniff I know all about your health.


Lucky, I can control myself and vampire don’t need a lot of blood. Then I came across my stage. The place where I sang my heart out. The place where I found out who I was. Literally.  I walk into the alley and push open the backstage door. The place is quiet. Just like way before I start singing here. It is an abandon place at first.


I stepped in and look at the posters on the floor. It’s in large text format. We Want The Black Cat. In the background is a photo of me sing on stage.


“Yo.” A familiar voice travel in the hall. CL, who is cool as usual, walked up to me into her spiked heels.


“You are still here?”


“I still do make up for some other artist, but there are only like two to three artist after you are gone.” CL took the wet umbrella from my hand. My instinct control me and took a step away from CL. She froze and stare into my eyes as she takes the umbrella. She exhale and smiled slyly, “It seems like you are getting stronger for the past few months. “


I let off my guard right after I realize what I just did to my best friend. My only friend. My sense are higher than before now. I can hear the sound of water flowing from miles away.


“Why...” I stutters, “Why did you get close to me?”


“You sure turn really defensive.” She flips her hair cooly. I stood silent and wait for an answer. “I am not going to lie, because you will find out anyways.” Her gaze suddenly turn deadly.


“I am here for revenge, but you ruined my plan completely.” She explain. I was shock but didn’t show my emotion. All I did is knitting my eyebrows together as she speaks. “You are my first friend.”


“What do you mean?”


“We knew each other since we are young, but it seems like someone had erased your memories.”


My eyes grew and jaw slightly drops. “I know. I was surprised too when I found out you didn’t remember me.” She rubs her fore fingers against her temple and lean against the crack wall. “It was unbelieveable that you didn’t know you are a vampire.”


“That is all your purpose. To find your old friend?” I relaxed and assuming that is all her purpose.


“No.” She chuckled. Right after her words, I tense up again.


“At first my plan was to kill you.” She form the word with her lips. They vividly carved into my brain the way those lips say the word kill.


My heart drop to the ground and someone stumped on it. I have no friends after all.


“Do you remember anything about your father?” She tap her heel against the floor.


I didn’t know who my father is. All I know is that I have one, I remember always asking my mother where is my dad. She would avoid the question by saying, he will be back soon.


“No.” I try to keep myself calm.


“After years and years of searching I found the one who murder my parents. Your father.” Her eyes changes to red steedly.  I stood there trying to pick up a few of memories that is about my father, but nothing comes.


“I was planning use you to find his location. However, that bastard seem to abandon his own family.” She stood straight again and shove her hand into her pocket.


“What?” I just couldn’t remember my father’s face. His is too blurry in my mind. “I don’t know who my father is.” I clenched my teeth.


“I thought so.” She turn around and walking away. Then she stop after a few step. “There is a high chances he will be at the Vampire tournament. If you know what I am talking about.” Then she disappear down the hall.


My fist clenched and eye brows knitted together. I can’t pull up anything about my father in mind. It like there is a wall blocking me to remember.


I don’t even remember his name.


All I have in my head is my mother.


Kevin


“Oppa!” Eunha screaming and crying on top of her lungs. I jump up from the bed and take in a deep breath. I got off the bed ignoring the slippers. Then I rush out to the living room. G.na saw me on the way, “Kevin, where are you going?” She asked.


I quickly turn around, “G.na what happened?” My eyes fill with horror. “Jinwoon...”


“He went for a long sleep.” She lower her head and put on a weak smile.


“I am sorry. I am too weak.” I sighed.


She shake her head from side to side, “It’s not your fault and I am not going to blame anyone for this. Jinwoon will come back. I know it.” She raise her head with her teeth clenched. “I will do whatever it take and so will Eli.”


I went silent for a minute. Jinwoon and G.na are great friends to me ever since I meet them. Their help on finding I am. It’s definitely make become more thankful towards them.


Then suddenly I remember my sister. The calling in my long dream. “G.na we got to find my sister.”


“Your sister?”


“They are hiding right now, but I don’t know where.” I rushed down the stair reaching the living room and grab a jacket on the way out.  


“Where are you going?” Eli asked as I reached the door knob.


“I have to find my sister. She is calling me in my dream.” I said it without turning.


“Wait. You are not fully heal yet.”


“What do mean?” I turn back to him and G.na.


“It’s still raining outside. Your head probably had been juried badly during the fight.” He point to the seat in front of him. “We will be able to find them faster, when your injuries are heal.”


He is right, but something is bothering me right now. There is a sense telling me that my sister is not in good condition.


The door opened in front of me. Dara. Her eyes grew and jaw drop to the ground. A smile light up her face, “You are awake.” Her clothes are all damped and water dripping down her hair. She loop her cold body against me.


“You need to stop walking around without an umbrella.” I laughed and put my hands around her like we are a couple.


Eli suddenly stood up from the sofa and walked away without a word. Dara finally let go of me and turn on her hyper mood. She started talking about the training about the awaken, Luhan and that she had her own little world out there.


G.na keeps nagging her on changing her wet clothes. She put Dara towards the bathroom and Dara is still talking to us.


“This girl.” G.na shakes her head when Dara finally shut the bathroom’s door.


“G.na.” I call her and she turn around.


“Uh?” Her eyebrow raised.


“Do you think you can sense my sister for me?”


“But your sister is a half vampire. I can try but the chance is not big.” She walk to me and sat down on the sofa.


“There is an awaken inside of her.” I remind her. G.na furrow her eyebrow and ponder for a few mintues.


“The thing is I don’t know how far they are. I can try to find irregular roses that are growing.” She stood up and started walking towards the front yard.


“Don’t need to.”  Dara’s voice travel loudly from the bathroom, then she open the door with dry clothes on.


“I can find them for you.” She smiled brightly.


“What are you guys doing?” Eli came back down and had new clothes on. He questioned us as we sat around the floor like little kids with our legs curl up.


Dara turn around and scoot over to me leaving a space for Eli. “Sit down.” She touch the floor. He smile and did.


They seems to got closer after the training. I felt a bit irritated watching them.


“So I am going to ask my awaken now. See ya.” She smiled and close her eyes. Eli look her like is normal, while me and G.na were confused.


“Why you never did that?” G.na asked Eli.


“I don’t talk to my awaken.” Eli shake his head. “My awaken is a pet.” G.na twisted her lips and sighed.


Then suddenly a body formed in front of us. We back off with defense mode on. A blue body form and then slowing the skin peel off and burn into ash. A boy wearing a hoodie and a black basketball shorts.


“Yo.” He tilt his head back and scan his eyes around us. Dara stood up again. She looped her arm around his neck. “Wow. It worked.” She exclaim. “This is my new power. Met Luhan.”


“Did you just summon your awaken?” Eli furrow his eyebrow and scan Luhan again in shock.


“Yea.” Dara smiled. “He said he will come out to help me in battles and fights.”


Luhan sniffed around and then walked closer and closer to me. “You are the blood source?” He gave me an unimpressed look.


“Yea.” I put on my poker face.


“Interesting. You are a half vampire.” He circled around me.


“Luhan I need you to find someone for us.” Dara commanded.


“I know. I know.” He exhale and walk to the window. He opens the window and take in a deep breath. Then just like a machine he vividly describing, “Half vampire, girl, young, short hair, element crystal, weak, blood butterfly.”


Then his eyes snap open, “and a resisting awaken.”

 

Updated: June 14, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :)

Hope you guys will like this  ^^

Wait for the next chapter

More chapter will be up when my summer vacation starts :>