Rehearsal

Twenty Five

"Finally!" I exclaimed as I got out of the car.

The other members hopped out one by one and started walking towards the concert venue. All, but one.

Confused, I went back in the car to see Tiffany, fast asleep.

"How are you still sleeping? And how are you still beautiful?" I sighed.

YAH, Kim Taeyeon, focus. We don't have time. Hurry and wake her up. You don't want to be late for rehearsal!

"Yeppeuni, it's time to wake-"

Before I could finish, she grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. Startled, I toppled over and fell on her.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Are you okay?" I asked. 

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Are YOU okay?" She whispered as her lips inched closer and closer to mine.

It feels like my heart's going to explode. Ppani-ah, don't do this to me, not right now.

I gave in and closed my eyes only to hear her burst in laughter.

"HAHAHA why are you so freaking cute?!!" she exclaimed. "I told you, I'm going to make sure that you have the best birthday today."

"And.. that's your method? You're going to keep teasing me?!" I retaliated, embarassed. Aish, Taeyeon, stop being such a babo for her.

"Yes, but it'll be worth it. I promise" She winked. 

 "Pft fine. It's not going to work though. I'm 25 now, I can resist it." I asserted.

"We'll see," she smirked as she took my hand and led me out of the car. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes, just one more song!" Jessica exclaimed, looking exhausted.

I glanced at her and we both smiled. 

"Okay, let's take a short break before this last song!" I yelled as the members dispersed. 

I had to call for a break. This is only our third break throughout rehearsal and Bad Girl is such a hard song to perform without proper rest. It's only logical. And I want to make it up to Sica, little by little. Good job, Kim Taeyeon. Maybe I'm getting a bit smarter now that I turned 25 hehe. I deserve a prize, I should find Ppani. Wait, NO. Don't give in to her, just do your own thing Taeyeon. Oh, there's Yuri! Why is she still dancing? Isn't she tired? 

"Another break? We don't need a break!" Yuri panted.

"Yuri, you're probably the only one who thinks that. You're athletic! I don't have the capability to practice 27 songs all at once," I explained.

"Eh, good point. At least you're not lazy like my Sica," Yuri replied.

"YOUR Sica? Yuri, who said you could claim me like I'm some sort of object?!" Jessica yelled as she ran towards us.

Uh-oh. I should leave and let them flirt.  

"By the way, thanks Taeyeon for the break hehe," Jessica happily giggled.

"Anytime. I'm going to go get some water. Yuri, you have some explaining to do haha, bye!" I exclaimed as I ran out and went backstage.

I could hear Yuri and Jessica getting quieter and quieter the farther I went backstage.

I finally found the bottles of water laid out on the couch. I quickly grabbed one and made my way back as soon as possible so as to not bump into Tiffany.

I wish I could bump into her though, as much as I don't want to. I want to know how she plans on teasing me next...

NO, Taeyeon, you know you can't resist it.  Avoid her at all costs.

I returned to the stage and gathered all the members, purposely distancing myself from her.

I set the cue as everyone got into position to rehearse our last and favorite song.

Everything was going well and we were already halfway done when it was time for me to stand behind Tiffany according to the choreography.

It's okay, Kim Taeyeon. She can't tease you while she's practicing. There's just no way. It's impossible. You can do it!

So tell me whatchu wanna do? 

She turned around and smirked at me as she did a slight body wave. 

NO, Taeyeon. Focus on your moves. 

The song was coming to an end and I was so happy I was able to pull through without giving in to Tiffany. 

Good job, Taeyeon. You did it! Just one last line and the song will be over.

Just then, I felt her warm breath against my neck as she whispered,  "I can be your bad girl."