Good Morning

Twenty Five

Beep beep.

"Ugh, it's already time?"

"Mhm, unni get up!"

"5 more minutes..."

"Yuri, WHAT are you doing?"

"HAHAHAHA!"

"Let's hurry up and eat, I'm hungry!" 

It was only 6:00 in the morning and I could already hear my members' voices from the other room. I don't get it. How can they be so happy? It's 6 o'clock, we have a bunch of things to do, and I'm already worn out from last night's concert. I feel bad for the people around us, we're probably really bothersome. Then again....we are at a hotel, it's bound to get noisy hehe. Okay, stop your byuntae thoughts. You've been awake for like what 5 minutes? AND you're 25 as of today. Get your mind out of the gutter Kim Taeyeon and focus!

I walked out of my room and went directly towards the bathroom. I better wash up before the others come. 

"Taeyeon-ah, wait!" 

I turned around only to see Tiffany. I checked to see what the others were doing and they were busy eating. Typical. 

"Yes, my darling?" I jokingly teased.

"I just wanted to be the first one to say Happy Birthday!" She exclaimed as she did her signature eye-smile.

I'm so jealous. Ugh, does she know just how beautiful she is? Life's unfair. 

"Heh, thanks." I nervously chuckled as she started to walk away.

Wow. That's it? That's really it Ppani-ah? I thought you, of all people, would do something special for me. I guess I was expecting too much. Whatever, just forget about it. She's probably just tired. Aigoo, I need to drain my thoughts.

I turned back around and went into the bathroom. I stepped into the shower and started humming some of the songs we were planning on performing tonight. 

BE LADIES BUT WE STAY GIRLS NA NA NA NA PURE HEARTS ~  

"Ahew, Japanese lyrics are so hard to memorize. At least I'm getting better at English hehe," I mumbled.

"And who do you have to thank for that?" 

I froze as I felt someone's arms wrap around me. I felt my heart beating faster than ever. Instantly, I knew who it was. There was no one else that could ever make me feel this way with just one touch. Tiffany. 

"Taetae, don't call me darling today. I want YOU to feel special today and I'm going to be in charge of that." She smirked and walked away.

... Stop teasing me. You know how much I want you.