Talk

Our despair life

The next day I woke up with a smile plastered on my face from hanging out with Kai. He's so sweet,charming and handsome and I actually enjoy talking to him.

" Why so happy"? he joked.

Oh yeah he also let me sleep the night since we talked so much and we didn't notice the time so he wouldn't let me go home.

"Nothing" I defended not wanting him to know I enjoyed spending time with him.

" Ok ,would you like me to drive you home ?" he asked.

" Are you sure your not busy ?" I asked hoping he would say no.

" No I'm not. Are you ready ?" he asked Yes he's not busy!!!!!

" Yea let's go" I said

The entire car ride was nice and comftorble and I enjoyed talking with him and was sad when we arrived at my apartment.

" Thanks again" I said     

  " No problem talk to ya later" he said driving off.

I started walking up the driveway shocked to see L sitting there looking at me.

kim+myung+soo+-+Infinite++L.jpg

" Oppa why are you here" ?  I asked.

" Can we talk ?" he asked I noded ,opened the door and let him in

We were now sitting on the coach with one cushion as a barrier between us and it was awkward and he was the first to break the silence.

" Hyorin about yesterday" he started

Oh no I was just feeling good I didn't want to be depressed .

" If you hate me or don't feel the same after this then we'll see what happens" he said.

I gulped nervous of what's gonna happen He turned to face me and took my hand .

" Hyorin ever since I first saw you at class I knew you were different and instantly fell in love with you .After I got to see how sweet you are unlike of how others comment about you .I don't care what they say because I think I've fallen for you .Will you be my girlfriend I promise I'll protect you ?" he confessed causing me to tear up.

" I didnt want you to cry" he said wiping my tears .

" I like you " I said wiping my tears.

" Really"?  he asked.

I noded and he hugged me tight We broke apart from the hug and stared into each others eyes and he started leaning in closer and closer until our lips met . It was soft and warm just like before and I enjoyed it .

He stopped and stood up " Well I have to go" 

" Ok bye " I said kissing his checks .

" Good talk" he said walking out.