Friends

Our despair life

Primary_school-south_korea.jpg

I arrived in class Precisly before the bell rang and took my usual seat in the back corner away from everyone. The teacher walked in and the class went silent as she hit her stick on the desk.

" Attention class we have a new transfer student who just came from studying abroad "

The class turned their attention to the door. The girls started squealing while the guys were scoffing and sending death glares.

"  Omo he's so hot" aww I hate how they're always flirting with the hot guys

"  Hi I'm Kim Myungsoo please take care of me" he said flashing a smile making some of the girls fall

"  You may sit where ever" the teacher said glancing around the room

Hyuna the queenka pushed someone off the seat next to her and said .

" You can sit here oppa" Myungsoo just scoffed and came towards the back and stood in front of me.

" May I sit here?" he asked .

I looked up confuse " Here next to me" I asked confirming .

He noded " Yes is it ok "

  " Are you sure" I asked again not believing him.

" I'm sure ,may I? " he asked .

I gestured him to sit.

"  Thanks " he said

Throughout class Myungsoo kept glancing at my notebook looking at my notes not knowing what was going on in class When class ended I gave him my notebook as he was leaving and he stared at me confused .

" I thought you might need a copy of the notes"He smiled " thanks"

  It was lunch and as usual I sat alone in the corner but all of a sudden the Canteen became quiet and I looked up to see what happened and I noticed Myungsoo was sitting next to me.

" Myungsoo what are you doing ?" I asked.

" You can call me L or oppa" he said smiling.

" L oppa what's wrong ?" I asked.

" Nothing I'm just eating with my friend" he said.

I smiled no one ever called me  their friend.