Hanging out

Our despair life

10.jpg

The school bell rang and I started to walk to the cafe that i worked at . I entered the cafe,greeted the owner and went to the back to change into uniform. When i came back Mr. Oh told me to serve table seven.

" May i take your order" i askd the guy who was looking at the menu

"Yes may i ... oh you work here" the guy said

I looked at him .

" Oppa "

He smiled " im happy that your calling me oppa"

i looked at him confuse that he likes it when i call him oppa the other kingkas curse or spit at me if i just talk to them .

"Is something wrong ?" he asked.

I was in my deep thoughts so I didnt notice he asked me a question until he started waving his hands in front of my face.

" Oh whats wrong" ? i asked confuse on why he was moving his hands in front of my face

" Why are you staring at me" he asked

" Im confuse why are you talking to me ? " i asked regretting it the minute he stood up and walked to Mr. Oh they were whispering so I couldnt hear what they were saying but then he came out with my jacket and walked towards me taking my apron off and pulling me out of the cafe towards the parking lot.

" What are you doing? "  i asked confuse on why and where he was taking me.

" Im gonna hangout with my friend" L said smiling , handing me a helmet and gesturing me to sit on his motorcycle .He started moving and i was holding onto his shirt sides until he collided into a bump causing me to freak out and hold onto his waist tightly.

When the engine turned off i opened my eyes to see that we were at the mall.

" What are we doing here? " i asked and he smiled " iIwanna shop with you:

i had no idea what i was doing since i was antisocial and wasnt really use to the outside world but apparently he knew everything after walking around L stopped at one shop and pulled me in .

" It's my birthday this Saturday and im having a huge party will you come " he shyly asked rubbing the back of his neck . I smiled at his shyness.

" I would love to but i dont have anything fancy" I said embarresed.

" Then let's buy you a dress " he said pulling me in.

" Can you help my friend find a dress ?"L asked one of the workers

Myungsoo's p.o.v

i was sitting on a chair in the waiting room while Hyorin was trying on the first dress

" How does it look? " Hyorin  asked coming out

hyorin_waves_in_short_black_dress-855.pn

 

" Its pretty but too short on you and i don't like the top part" I complained she just went back in to try another and came back a couple minutes later with another dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcvM-RckV2KMrlBNa3Vu4

" It's ok but the whole polkadot concept doesn't suit you Hyorin"  i complained again.

i know i was being picky but i wanted to buy the perfect dress so she went in to try one more.

" How about this ?" she asked.

i was stunned she looked beautiful I smiled and noded it was beautiful.

" it"s perfect " i said looking at how stunning she was .

We arrived at  her house and i walked Hyorin to her doorstep.

"Thanks for today" she said.

i smiled " It was fun" 

She bid goodbye and made her way inside and as i walked back to my ride I don't  know why i felt like that its just she was just so beautiful but come on she'll only think of me as a friend.