Party.

Our despair life

Hyorin's  p.o.v

I came back from the hair salon I don't know why but i felt like looking pretty for L since he did such a nice thing I decided to give him a secret present since I'm very shy.

3017699_7_b.jpg

I arrived at his hotel and it was incredible I wonderd if he was rich since he brought me such an expensive dress and he was always dressing with such great style.

" Hello maam you are looking very georgous today " one of the guards complimente

" Thankyou" i said showing him my inventation and entering I walked up the steps and followed the arrows and stopped as i heard alot of sound coming from a door so I rang the doorbell and stood waiting but no ne answerd so i knocked on it again and a handsome young man answerd the door.

" May I help you " he asked

i felt embarresed since I got the wrong room I was about to answer but as some guys were walking down the hall one slapped me on the behind.

" Hey there pretty lady would you like to party with us ?" one of the drunk men asked .

I shook my head but another grabbed my wrist.

"Come on don't be stubborn " I wanted to run but his grip on my wrist was too tight  and i gave up but then the grip loosened i looked up and saw the drunk men on the ground and the guy who answerd the door beat them up.

 "Are you ok ?" he asked

" Yes, thank you" i said

" Why don't you come in first before another bad incident happens " he gestured inside his apartment as he moved to the side .I walked in and sat down on the coach and the guy later came out with a jacket.

" You don't have to zip it but it covers up to your knees and arms " he said pulling it closer

" Thankyou" I  said grabbing his jacket and covering my body .

I didn' t realize we talked for hours that i forgot about L's party I stood up thanked him for helping me out and searched for the right room. I finally found the room and when I knocked on the door L opened it and welcomed me in ,everyone was shocked to see me.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/49718408/59585_555838897779539_72039775_n_large.jpg

" Woah she's hot" one guy complimented

" Is she new ?" another complimented

" She kind of looks like the nerd Hyorin" Hyuna retorted

" Ignore them" L whisperd as he pulled me deeper inside into a room and started leaning in closer to me.

" L what are you doing " i asked backing up.

"  I want my birthday present " he whisperd in my ear.

I wanted to play with him so I started  to tease I pulled him closer and said.

" Are you sure ?"

I think he took it serious because he s his arms around my waist leaving about no space between us  and I don't know why my heart beated so fast and  he whisperd.

" Im sure" making my heart shiver from his hot breath

" Oppa ..." i said but didn't get to finish because he pressed his soft warm lips against mine and I don't know why but I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Afterr a couple of minutes we broke apart I was too shocked  L was about to talk but I cut him off .

" Im sorry " I said running out of the room and and down the hall.

As I was running down the hall I slipped and fell preparing for the fall but all I felt was a warm pair of arms wrap around my waist so I opened my eyes to see a charming man smiling at me.

kai_exo-k.jpg

" You should be more careful"