#07

The MYSTERIOUS Black Knight

 

“Your highness, wake up.” I felt somebody shaking me and my hand automatically flew to hit that person’s chest.

“Ouch!” he exclaimed while I smirk silently.

“That’s for waking the princess up.” I said and stuck my tongue out. I sat up and stretched and looked out of the window but all I see was… trees?

“Where are we?” I demanded and just right then I realized there were only the two of us—alone.

“And that’s why princess shouldn’t sleep.” My idiot bodyguard muttered.

I glared at him but didn’t reply, instead I said angrily, “if I find those servants and guards, I’m gonna kill them, myself.”

I push opened the carriage door, lifted my ball gown with both hands, I stepped out slowly, annoyingly with Jaejoong’s help.

“Changmin’s palace can’t be that far…” I said as I walked ahead and then I started fanning myself. “The weather is so hot.”

“You can take off your clothes if you want, there’s nobody here.” The annoying bodyguard said. In return I gave him a punch in the chest.

 

 

“J-jaejoong…” I started out of breath after walking for don’t know how long it was. Before I fainted to the ground, Jaejoong caught hold of me.

“Yes?”

“Are we… lost?” I said burying my head into his chest as tears started trickling down. I was scared to hell. “The trees look like they’re monsters and want to eat me up.” I cried.

“Shh… you’re just hallucinating. Trees can’t eat people and they’re not monsters.” He whispered softly, caressing my back.

“Y-you’re right…” I said trying to get up but my feet were sore wearing high-heels and walking non-stop for too long.

“Come, climb on my back.” Jaejoong suddenly bent down in front of me. I didn’t know why but I blushed. “C’mon,” he hurried me.

I gave in and climb on him while he easily shove me up his back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my head into the crook of his neck.

 

 

 

“Hayul… Hayul, wake up!” I heard a voice.

“Where are we?” I rubbed my eyes to get a better look at the strange place and the sound of rushing water. I turned around to see a beautifully and magically lighted waterfall. “Woah…” I admired.

“I don’t know…” Jaejoong said slowly but I was too excited to hear him say anything and wonder around the magical place. There were flowers of many kinds but none that I know of. It’s like there is some magic this place got. There were fishes of rainbow colors and there was a cute creature but never in my life had I seen it before. It’s something like a seal and a pony. I know it looks weird but I was so fascinated by it. It kept giving me enthusiastic squeals and I was squealing back too.

“Your highness—“I heard Jaejoong but ignored him and took off my heels and jumped on the slippery rocks barefoot.

“Intruders!” a shrilled voice shouted. Jaejoong who was steadying me from falling into the deep gurgling river turned around and so did I.

We kept turning our heads to see where the voice came but didn’t find any.

And then it actually flew in sight, right in my angelic face. “Ahhhh!” I shrieked and fall, pulling Jaejoong down too. I started to panic because I didn’t know how to swim. I screamed but ended up gulping big amount of water over and over. My hands and legs were flying in every direction to try to keep myself afloat.

“I got you,” I heard Jaejoong shouted and held me and that is when I finally out.

 

 

[A/N] so another update hope u guys enjoy and I decided to make this story a fantasy :)) comment subscribe and up vote! Thanks :D