#06

The MYSTERIOUS Black Knight

Author's POV

“Ehem…” he cleared his throat, standing by the door as he stared at her beautiful back view.

“Y-your majesty…” she turned around surprised by his sudden appearance “Princess Hayul and her bodyguard are on their way.” She said not looking at him.

He slowly made his way towards her and suddenly she felt shivers running down her spine.

“I’m not here for Hayul… I’m here… for you, Shinyoung.” He slowly lifted her chin, his face hovering above hers her hot breath hitting his face. After muttering those words, he slowly planted his lips on hers.

I should stop this, she thought, this is wrong.

But what did she do in the end?

She responded to his kiss, hers hands resting against his chest for support. He deepened the kiss as one arm wrapped around her slim waist, pulling her closer while the other cupped her cheek.

Then the memories between them came rushing back into Shinyoung’s mind.

-Flashback-

“Ahhh!” she fell carrying a whole basket of fresh fruits as someone purposely pushed her.

Aishh, that Jung Jihae…

Tears were b as she tried to get up but failed and fell right back down.

Just then a male’s voice came and she hoped it was Junsu, her crush but it was someone else, it was her best friend fiancé.

“Gwaenchana?” he squatted beside her and helped her up.

“It’s okay… I’m f— ahhh! “She tried to stand up but fell again but this time he caught hold of her.

“Steady…” he said softly and helped her. She stared straight into his eyes and then she felt her heart pumping way too fast.

She touched her chest and then she felt hot when suddenly she felt herself being lifted up.

“Y-your majesty… I think you should put me down…” she stuttered.

“You can’t walk with a sprain ankle, can you?” he chuckled and she felt her stomach did a somersault. No wonder Hayul likes him so much.

She blushed and gave in and wrapped her arms around his neck for support and security as he carried her to her room where they did something it shouldn’t be done…

-End of flashback-

 

“C-changmin…” she whispered his name when the kiss finally ended.

“Shh…” he smiled at her and placed his index finger on her lips. He pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

He pulled her down on the bed with him and continued kissing her.

His engagement all totally forgotten, all he could think was the girl he’s sleeping with right now…

 

[A/N] heyyy guys sorry if I’ve let u wait long for the update and that is short but please do leave a comment, subscribe and CLICK HERE to upvote

Komawo :)) really appreciate it :D