#05

The MYSTERIOUS Black Knight

 

Author’s POV

He stared at the letter that he had read for the millionth time in his hand.

Dear hyung,

                I’ve moved here to Incheon like you asked me to but… it’s worse than we expected hyung. I wish to handle it by myself but it seems like I can’t do it alone. I hate to say this but I would be glad if you could send someone here to help me out. And I’m sorry for creating such inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Dongsaeng, Prince JS.

He folded the crumpled paper and kept it in his pocket. He stood up, turned towards the mirror and checked his reflection when his door suddenly burst opened.

“Hurry! Princess Hayul is waiting for you! And she hates people who are late. So, hurry up!” A girl named Seohyun, working in the palace shouted at him. He turned and glared at her but didn’t walk up and punched her in the face instead he ignored and walked past her.

------------------------

“Your highness, I’m sorry. Shall we go now?” after a long time of pacing up and down and grumbling, my bodyguard finally turned up without breaking a sweat.

“Kim Jaejoong, you’re so dead.” I said through gritted teeth as I send him a death glare and walked to my carriage.

Unfortunately my heels got stuck onto something and made me lost my balance and just when I was about to make a fool of myself in front of all my servants, someone saved me.

We were so close and with him wearing a normal daily suit and tie instead of his weird costume on the first day we met, actually made him a little too hawt for me to ignore.

Putting on my poker face I pushed him away intending to get away before letting him see my flushed face, I had to trip on something and there he was, under me, saving me again.

Don’t ask me how we got into this position because I have no idea.

“Are you okay, your highness?” he asked me, helping me up. I didn’t reject since it got me into worse situations.

“I’m fine,” I said as I felt him lifting me up bridal style. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck, afraid that I would fall any moment. “What’re you doing? Put me down!” I demanded.

“And let you fall again?” he smirked as he finally placed me down on the soft cushion seat of the carriage and then sat next to me.

I glared at him while he chuckled. This guy is weird… he turns up from nowhere… and he just has this aura that makes me want to get close to him… snap out of it Jung Hayul!

“Where are we going?” he suddenly asked “and don’t gaped at me, nobody told me anything.” He protested.

I sat back and eyed him, “we’re going to Changmin’s ball but to be exact it’s actually his sister’s ball since it’s her birthday.” I smiled thinking of the chance to get to see Changmin.

“Oh, I see…” he said and sat back too, closing his eyes.

I looked at him, disbelieved. Did he just fall… asleep?

Since the journey was sort of long, I too closed my eyes but it was uncomfortable without a pillow to support my head.

I tapped his shoulder.

“What?” he asked annoyed glaring at me, it actually taken me aback.

“Hey don’t be rude!”

“Whatever, what do you want?”

“I wanna lie down so, lend me your lap!” I folded my arms, irritate by his actions.

“Mwo? You gotta be kidding…” he laughed sarcastically and turned away and closed his eyes.

Fine, if you want to treat me this way, I’ll treat you the same too!

I lie down on his lap making him wake up and shocked. I stuck my tongue out and soon fell asleep.

------------------------

Author’s POV

She’s bold…

She’s annoying…

She’s cute…

She’s beautiful……

And now, he can’t sleep but stare at her beautiful sleeping figure…

Why oh why did he have to involve himself here?

 

[A/N] sorry for the late update, mianhe… please comment, subscribe and upvote!!!