Final

Blue Roses

That one single scarlet leaf, hanging at the edge of the tree branch. It seems lonely, unable to reach it friends that scatter on the ground. It lives there, within the loneliness that has met no end. How was it feeling? It seems to pretty, so beautiful, yet at the same time so heartbreaking. On autumn day, such a heartbreaking scene.

Once the wind blow, it trembles in fear, knowing itself would soon fall and scattered to pieces. The old tree too, has turn into nothing but an old worn-out trunk, looking lonely with its scarlet beauty being taken away. Once the wind blow, it can’t do anything but to stay strong. Even pain seems invisible to the trunk.

I want to grasp it, that scarlet leaf. I want to touch it; I want to protect it, that one beautiful scarlet leaf. I want to grasp it, preventing it from getting blown away. It’s heartbreaking yet it is lovely, just like the feelings that blooms at the inside of me. At this place, inside this body of mine, that one sole feeling.

I want to grasp it, the feelings. I want to grasp the feelings, before it gets blown away. The distant has grown far, further than expected. Therefore, I want to grasp it, the feelings. I want it to stay true, that feelings of mine. Although this lip will be too shy to say it out loud, I want to grasp it. I want her to know it.

Burying himself deeper, as the scarlet leaf finally get blown away. It scatters on the ground, along with it friends. He can’t grasp it. He wasn’t able to grasp it, the scarlet leafs and the fading feelings. His hand was unable to reach it and his heart was unable to grasp it.

“Woah, somebody looks upset today!” the youngest exclaim playfully, teasing the older.

“Woah, it’s morning yet you are this much down!” his same aged-friends patted his back.

“You should find a girlfriend on this season, not breaking up with them.”

“You should get over her, L. Get over Lee Ji Eun, rather than clinging on to her all the time.”

It is a selfish feeling of me, having the desire to have that one woman all to myself. It is another selfish part of me, wanting her to call out my name genuinely. I felt it, her gaze that has always been directed toward me. Those lovely gazes, genuinely gentle, that radiates from her brown orbs, brushing against mine.

However, never once I let my dark orbs to look at her. Never once I let my dark orbs met with hers, because I was simply selfish and not to forget- naïve. I know it is hard enough for her, to be able to throw her lovely gaze toward me. Yet I have desired for more. I have desired, for her to call out my name, singing those melody. Never once have I stopped waiting.

I am very much in love, to that woman. With her brown lovely gazes that gave me such a peaceful feelings, that tingling nice feelings that would swell up inside me every time she throw me that radiant lovely gazes from her brown orbs. Her long brown hair that never fail to captivates it, as my touch linger to came in contact with her silky hair. Her pink lips, that keeps on urging me to press my lips against it. Her scent that bring me a nice dream every time I let my lungs to be filled with it. Her fair milky white skin that makes my finger tips lingers to touch her. Such a perfect figure, I wonder if she’s an angel.

The ba-thump ba-thump feelings that she created every time we passed through each other. I linger to greets her, to at least giving my genuine shy smile to her. I do too; linger to watch her shy smile. I wonder why, have I been hesitating all along. I wonder why, I haven’t left red roses on her desk, leaving a trailed of kisses. Butterfly, she looks exactly like a butterfly, beauty.

However, it is such a shame how our feelings keeps on getting further. The feelings that finally turn out of reach, unable to be grasping, unable to be touch. Simply far away, just like fairy tales and classics. I wonder when would I be able to reach her, her slender perfect figure.

I belong to no one but to everyone. And she does too; she belongs to no one but to everyone. I’m the prince seeking for his Cinderella. And she’s the Cinderella of mine. However, it is impossible for us, to meet a happy ending like those fairy tales. We are far apart, barely living in a world that would collide. As if love wasn’t strong enough to makes our worlds collides.

Every Valentine’s Day, I would wait for her chocolates, only to found her throwing it to the dust bin. I would wait for her love letters, yet I have never once received them. Although it is too, a part of my fault. Dating girls all the time has prevent her from getting closer to me. Instead, she has been creating a brick of walls, to distant herself from me. Yet it is the only choice I have, to date someone, to let my hopes stay low.

And every autumn, I would find myself drowning in such a mood. In such an upset mood, knowing she and I would never become together. No matter how much time I will be waiting, she and I are those who are impossible to become together. Although our finger tips touch, our hearts are far apart, unable to grasp each other. Romance in the air, I don’t think it existed anymore, since she isn’t there.

And day by day, as each day’s end, I would watch her from far apart. It was one day that I found her holding blue roses, looking mesmerizing with the blue in her hand. Although I wonder how perfect she would look with red. Yet knowing the meaning that lies within has breaks us apart, unrequited love. Such a perfect word.

I could have dated her, asking her out in a blink of an eye. Yet we all know that Cinderella has those evil-envious step sisters. One wrong moves and she might break apart. I couldn’t even count how many of those step sisters that are ready to charge her anytime soon. Yes, it has turn impossible, all of the possibilities. However, I have yet to gives up.

“At least you should confess to her. It’s autumn, feel the romance in the air!”

I might be dreaming too much, confessing to her. I am sure that I have hurt her so much, breaking her apart, and even tearing her heart. Therefore, it is a choice of mine, to stay silent of these feelings that keep on growing day by day.

“I have a bad news; you won’t like it at all!” A guy came and barge it, giving a sorry look to him.

“What has happen?”

“Lee Ji Eun has died, in a car accident. Yesterday.”

I guess my heart really does stop that one moment, for a second. And as if the world could understand my feelings, I could feel how the world stops spinning for a second and how the air stops. How my breathing stops and how it suffocates me. That one sole news.

He could feel how his heart suffers in pain, how his body trembles, and how his tears burst. She's gone. She's gone. He will have no choice but to admit it. She's gone. By tomorrow, he won't be seeing her anymore. Yes, not anymore. She will only become memories, a memories he will be clinging to all his life. His unrequited love.

So how much of the possibilities are left? None. Yes none, the possibilities has turned impossible. My days of waiting has come to an end, it’s only a matter of time before this feelings got killed. The feelings have turned impossible to grasp, so does the scarlet leafs. The tree has turn lonely with only its trunk left, reminiscing how hurt I am, how lonely I am.

Dear blue roses, could you hear me? Please tell her, who now lives up in the sky. Please tell her that I love her. I love her. I really do.

 

A/N

How was it? It's short! I know! Hopes you like it. So this is it, the official end of The Blue Roses. As you can see, I wrote it in two different POV. Myungsoo's and IU's, I hope Myungsoo's POV wasn't too girly. It's the first time I wrote something from a guy POV. Please leaves me comments! Thank you all for the support. Now, I will be going on a HIATUS, so goodbye. Take care of yourself while I'm gone. Now, enjoy!